Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome Post ..Sree😊
 Shanaya makes him Smile..not smirk!

He smiles with ease when he is with her! And the beautiful friendship they shares!

Hope they retain the genius Randhir in the show!

P.S   Randhir was never a misogynist ! he never had problem with Tanya / Maya /Ragini or  Anju!
Edited by Fortitude - 8 years ago
❤️Rannu The Genius is bck❤️
THE MAN...is back and how ...i liked sanaya and randhir's bond...he needs someone who is crazy and makes him laugh..and sanaya is perfect 😳...he is the real genius and he proved it ...i loved the precap...wooohhooo his attitude☺️...i loved the epi...Jab tak hai jaan ka bg score in his intro suited him perfectly ..aj koi kala parchhayi meri mood off nahi kar paya😛
Originally posted by --Lavender--

The Real Genius
That same Killer Attitude 😎
The 1st Year's Randhir Singh Shekhawat 
And yet more calm n composed n mature 😳 😳 
Finally Randhirians' saare wishes coming true 
I hope it remains the same till the end n only gets better 

And when the showed those glimpse of first year  hayee  

The hereoic entry he had today was worth the wait!  
I am going to download this epi 🤣 You never know ki kab Cvs ki dimaag ghum jae 🤣
Originally posted by Fortitude

Awesome Post ..Sree😊

He smiles with ease when he is with her! And the beautiful friendship they shares!

P.S   Randhir was never a misogynist ! he never had problem with Tanya / Maya /Ragini or  Anju!

@red..now you should tell this to his creator 😛
Originally posted by Fortitude

Awesome Post ..Sree😊

Anu 🤗 
@bold, thats the beauty of friendship 😳 .. 

@red ikr ... 🤣 

Originally posted by -Moon_beam-

❤️Rannu The Genius is bck❤️

Yus Shruti *_* he is back 🥳
Aj hum logo ka hi din hai sree means hum randhirians ka🥳... Maine aj sadiyon baad apna dil thumke epi dekhne baithi thi... & what an epi... Rd the genius, the attitude king is back with a more calm & composed attitude... Randhir shanaya friendship I love it... Kab se hum log Rd ke Ek sacchi frnd dekhna chahte the jo use hasa sake... I agree with ur each & every point... Yap hasi Arehi mujhe this is what a misogynist does🤣
Bahut dino baad Ek epi me Purane Rd ki jhalak dikhayi dia... & i'm so happy... Last but not the least precap ka dialogue... Hayeee mera attitude king, genius & his killer smirk...❤️😎

Ur post reflects our (randhirians) actual state of mind🤗
Originally posted by Wrackspurt

THE MAN...is back and how ...i liked sanaya and randhir's bond...he needs someone who is crazy and makes him laugh..and sanaya is perfect 😳...he is the real genius and he proved it ...i loved the precap...wooohhooo his attitude☺️...i loved the epi...Jab tak hai jaan ka bg score in his intro suited him perfectly ..aj koi kala parchhayi meri mood off nahi kar paya😛

Paro 🤗  

I am so happy  

our bae is back *_*  

Ab VM bana lo jaldi 😳  

parchayi jae bhad main 🤣 
Originally posted by BornAries

And when the showed those glimpse of first year  hayee  

That Freshers Party entry  
The 2nd Year entry 

The hereoic entry he had today was worth the wait!  
I am going to download this epi 🤣 You never know ki kab Cvs ki dimaag ghum jae 🤣

Me too 
Randhir's entries are always worth watching