Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Deewar wid salman(in bacchan role) and srk(in kapor role)...actresses koi vi chalega
Bhaadmejaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Face off with Akshay and Vidyut!
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
There are a few south films which I would love it to be remade.. But Im going to list the actors whom I can visualise and not just my favourites..

Kanda Naal Muthal : a breazy light hearted romantic comedy, remade with Sushant and Anushka..

Partiban Kanavu : this movie been remade in telugu and malayalam, so wont mind a hindi remake, it has a great female lead role, which is of dual roles, I believe Sonakshi can do full justice as female lead, male lead can be Aditya..

Bangalore Days : Im not sure if the hindi remake will roll out eventually since the tamil version is already on the way.. But this film would be a great multi starrer.. Aditya in place of Dulquer, Alia in place of Nazriya, Ranveer in place of Nivin, Varun in place of Fahad, Shraddha in place of Nitya, Parineeti in place of Parvati..

Naanum Rowdy Thaan : a quirky light hearted film.. I think Parineeti would be great in the female lead role and Ranbir in male lead..

Sillunu Oru Kadhal : A super romantic film, Surya was fantastic in the original.. I feel Ranveer can suit this role.. Sonakshi(unfortunately gives me strong vibes of a housewife) in place of Jyothika and Shraddha in place of Bhumika..

Lucia/Enakkul Oruvan : a very well made psychological thriller.. I can see Varun in the male lead and Shraddha in female lead..

Ennu Ninte Mohideen : a poignant love story.. its hard to replace the original leads though Ranbir and PC could do justice..

Premam : I guess a remake will be on its way eventually.. Though its hard to see anyone else in place of Nivin and Sai Pallavi, I feel Shahid and Anushka can do justice respectively.. Alia in Anupama role and Shraddha in Celine role..

Endukante Premanta : a cute love story.. Varun and Alia would be perfect for the lead roles..

Vedam/Vaanam : a good hyperlink cinematic film.. Again a film that is hard to see a good replacement for the 5 central roles, especially the two male leads and female lead.. Though I feel Varun in Cable Raju role, Sushant in the aspiring musician role and Deepika in Anushka Shetty's role would be fine..

There are many more, but these above are a few on top of my mind right now..
Edited by .sajitha. - 8 years ago
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The ugly truth with ranveer and kat.
And black swan with kat and kanguπŸ˜†
not.here thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhaadmejaa

Face off with Akshay and Vidyut!

Oh that would be such a good idea! Love that movie.
Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
SRK in Koyla, it'd be a blockbuster had it released today imo
FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
I know this movie is rubbish but I would love to watch the BW version of Pearl harbor with ARK, Sid and Kat πŸ˜†
JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i do not want a remake..
i want an original that too of Mahabharat..
with Srk as Duryadhan(he is good in negative πŸ˜†) salman as Karna(beingHuman..πŸ˜†)
(ya that makes them best friends like seriously karan arjun  ayengge 🀣)

ab sr as Bhisma..
Salim Khan as Dhitarashtra..πŸ˜†
amir as Krishna..
ab jr as Yudhisthir
Hritik as Arjun 😳
John as Bheem may be πŸ˜•
Ranbir n Ranveer as Nakul sahdev πŸ˜†

cast deepika as draupadi ranbir n ranveer fans ki dream kum se
kum Movie me puri  ho jaygi πŸ˜‰

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dingle_hopper

I know this movie is rubbish but I would love to watch the BW version of Pearl harbor with ARK, Sid and Kat πŸ˜†

RNgoon sounds like pearl harbor
FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Live2eat

RNgoon sounds like pearl harbor

Really?

I havent been keeping up with Rangoon updates...

So its a love triangle in a war backdrop I am guessing.