•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello guyz how are you ? Hope your all fine with the spreading friendship of ours I jus wanted to share about my feelings of not being able to watch mb this is an wonderful serial when I was 12th it was started airing on Tamil polimer channel I used to have a glimpse of it and one fine day my mom said the serial is good to watch and story also quite interesting I was a big gurmeet fan and I am not in a mood to watch any other serial after geet got ended.but I saw it since I love drashti...then day by day vd acting,attitude ,style attracted me and I started surfing in net about mb and fell in love with rishbala pair...their love ,fight,revenge romance,got my attention watch same epi in loops YouTube ...without telling to my mom because u know why 😉 and my college 1st fully went on studying ,dreaming about rishbala now no rishbala butstill I am not able to stop dreaming about them what if the show gone off air? It doesn't mean our love for them also gone off air I watch them in YouTube at least once a day or night 😳 thabi tho me so paungaa.. Soo keep on loving them watch in yt anytime there are available for us don't feel bad that rishtey stopped telecasting feel proud that we have YouTube on our side... Love you alllEdited by shirasaini - 8 years ago
Welcome to the Forum.
I too watch MB on DVD World daily wo fail.
Feeling bad for stop talecast on rishtya.
But our  love never stop for rishbala.
Hi, welcome to the forum.
Rishabala will always be a part of our lives.  Whether they back together on screen or not, we will keep loving them.  We fans r also a bit pagal like our star couple.😃
Rishabala forever.😛
hey dear like u i started watching mb in malayalam then watched remaining episode in youtube..but dear the starting epis r not available on u tube u can follow dvd world fb page for those epis
my life felt soo empty without rishabala becoz it was the only source of entertainment fr me  didn't watch anyother show.if i miss them i come to the forum and reread the fanfictions.i hav not lost hope that they will cme once again.it keeps me positive
Originally posted by leena45678

hey dear like u i started watching mb in malayalam then watched remaining episode in youtube..but dear the starting epis r not available on u tube u can follow dvd world fb page for those epis
   hmm...I don't have account in fb buddy 😭
Hey even im a crazy rishbala fan. My dreams are always reserved by them. Never watched any show other than meiej. I love rishbala dvd vishti meiej forever and ever and till eternity.  Miss them so much. Plss dvd come back together again onscreen soon.