abaiya123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

hello guys this is an ff i wrote a long time ago and thought of 

continuing it. hope you like it.

Character sketch:

Khan family:

Rashid Ahmad Khan: same as the show, father of asad, armaan, najma, and Ayaan

Dilshaad Ahmad Khan: same as show, mother of asad, armaan , and najma, loves zoya and zaara as her own daughters.

Asad Ahmad Khan: (karan singh grover) same as show

Armaan Ahmad Khan: (Amarjeet singh) same as Asad

Najma Ahmad Khan: same as the show, loves zoya and zaara as her own sisters

Ayaan Ahmad Khan: same as the show

Farooqui Family:

Zeenat Farooqui: zoya's appi, adopted zoya and zaara loves both zoya and zaara as her own kids, she is zoya's cousin. Zeenats mother was zoyas khala (zeenats mom died)

Anwar Farooqui: zeenats husband same as show

Zoya Farooqui: (surbhi jyoti)  same as show, she is two years older than zaara

Zaara Farooqui: (Asha Negi) same as zoya. Two years younger than zoya

Malik Family:

Zaiba Malik: zoya, zaara, and zeenats khala. Very kind and nice, open minded loves all her children equally. Her husband died

Shoaib Malik: husband of Zaiba, dead

Udayveer Malik: ( Ashish kapoor) he is the oldest son of Malik house , he was adopted from an orphanage when he was a 3 years old his real parents are dead. He has a wife named manyata

Manyata Udayveer Malik: ( Priyal gor)  oldest daughter in law of the house fun loving, bubbly chirpy loves her whole family and husband.

Farhaan Malik: ( karanvir bohra) he is the second oldest son of the Malik house, he is four years younger than uday. A year older than zoya. Also he is the nephew of zaiba and shoaib, his parents died in a car crash with his uncle shoaib. Zaiba adopted him. he used to be like asad but than became full of life and fun and loving loves all his brothers and sisters

Rehaan Malik: (Rithvik Danjahni) he is the third oldest of the Malik house, he is two years younger than Farhaan and a year older than zaara, he is the second nephew of zaiba and shoaib, he is farhaans real brother. He is full of life, nice, fun, loving and a huge flirt, loves all his brothers and sisters. Zaiba adopted him

Aryan Malik: (Karan wahi) is the fourth oldest son of the Malik house, he is a year younger than rehaan, he is Zaiba's own son same as rehaan and loves his brothers and sisters a lot!

Kumud Malik: (Jennifer Winget) she is the oldest daughter of the Malik house, she is older than Aryan and Rehaan and is a year younger than Farhaan, five years younger than uday and 6 months older than zoya. She was adopted when she was a baby her real parents are also dead. Is full of life fun loving and very caring, loves her family very much

Shilpa Malik: (Charlie Chauhan) she is the second oldest daughter of the Malik house. She is the same age as Rehaan, but is 5 months younger than him. She is like zoya fun loving and caring and bubbly and chirpy, full of life. She was also adopted, she was a baby when she was adopted, her real parents are dead. Loves her family

Aisha Malik:(Tejasvi welingker) she is the last and youngest daughter of the Malik house, she is farhaan and rehaans real sister. She was also adopted. same as zoya, loves her family very much.

INDEX: 

Chapter 1 - pg 1

Chapter 2 - pg 1

Chapter 3 - pg 1

Chapter 4 - pg 1

Chapter 5 - pg 1

Chapter 6 - pg 1

Chapter 7 - pg 1

Chapter 8 - pg 2

Chapter 9 - pg 2

NOTE: this is not like qubool hai, also asad and zoya are not gonna be together in this ff its gonna be kumud and asad

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abaiya123 thumbnail

Chapter 1

Asad: ammi.. Mein t-ta-tanveer se nikaah karunga... (Mom I'm gonna marry tanveer)

Dilshad couldn't believe her ears .. Did he just say that he's gonna marry tanveer.. On the other hand zoya couldn't help it and broke down right in front of him.. 

Zoya thinking: how could he..? How could he say he wants to marry tanveer and not me?? Zoya got so angry that she got up and made her way to tanveer and gave her a tight slap across the face and ran to her room and cried her heart out

Meanwhile in Asad's room ...

*Asad's phone ringing*

Asad : hello? 

Guy: beta?? 

Asad could recognize that voice anywhere cause he hated that man a lot he was about to hang up when 

Guy: I need to talk to youu it's really important! 

Asad: what's so important Mr.Rashid Ahmad Khan...? That you called me at this hour ? 

Rashid: Asad beta meet me at the gudiya factory in 5 minutes it's really important! It about your brother... And the line goes dead 

Asad: brother..? Is he talking About Ayaan?? Is Ayaan okay? I have to go! 

With that asad rushes out the door! 

*5 minutes later*

Rashid: there youu are! How are youu beta? 

Asad: what about my brother .. ? Is Ayaan okay? Did anything happen to him? 

Rashid: no it's not about Ayaan.. 

Asad got annoyed if its not about Ayaan .. Than what's the matter..

Asad: WHAT? than why did youu say it about my brother ?? 

Rashid takes a deep breath.. And says..

Rashid: youu have another brother asad.. His name is Armaan Ahmad khan.. 

Asad couldn't believe it .. He had another brother .. That to his REAL brother.. 

Asad: why didn't youu tell me before..? And I don't believe youu.. If I had a brother I should have known about him.. ? 

Rashid: cause I didn't know he was still alive.. The doctors told us that our son had been kidnaped from the hospital..asad, armaan was born a year after you were born But than he got kidnapped and we tried finding him but couldn't .. But I found out he's alive.. He lives in Mumbai .. go get him asad.. Go! 

Meanwhile In Mumbai 

Girl: HOW COULD YOUU KHALA! YOUU TOLD ME SHE WAS DEAD! HOW COULD YOUU LIE TO ME ! 

Old lady: I'm sorry beta! We thought she must have died in the fire with youur mother but we were wrong ! We didn't know beta we just found out a month ago.. 

Girl: WHAT YOUU KNEW FOR A MONTH! AND YOUU DIDN'T TELL ME ! WHAT THE HELL KHALA! .. Wait is that why youu called me to India? 

Old lady: yes that's why I called youu to India I'm sorry beta for not telling youu before that youur sister is alive .. I'm really sorry! 

Girl: it's fine! But I'm gonna go and find her .. Khala book my tickets .. I'm going to Bhopal.. ! 

Than the girl says in a whisper.. : I'm coming Appi youur sister zaara Farooqi is coming to youu! 

And with that zaara left to go pack her suitcase 

abaiya123 thumbnail

CHAPTER 2

**meanwhile in Bhopal**

asad entered his house all broken and hurt.. Today was the worst day in his life cause he found out that he was gonna be a daddy and that too with his best friends child and second he had a long lost brother .. 
He slowly made his way to his ammi's room where he found najma and dilshaad crying 

Asad: a-ammii.. 

Dilshaad looked up at her son with pure hatred in her eyes.. 

Dilshaad: najma iss se keh do ke ye yahan se chale jaye! ( najma tell him to get out of here!)

Asad: ammi mere Baath tho suniye! (Mom just listen to me!) 

Dilshaad: aur kya sunana hai asad! Ke hum bhi tumare zindagi se nikal jaye? (What else do youu have to tell us asad? That we should also lave youur life??) 

Asad: ammi! Ofcourse not! I just had a question..

Dilshaad: whaat? 

Asad: do I have a brother ..? I mean.. R-REAL.. Brother? 

Dilshaad was shocked cause she didn't expect this from asad she thought he was gonna talk to her regarding what just happened but how does he know about armaan?? 

Dilshaad: yes.. But we don't know where he is .. But how do youu know about him?? 

Asad: ammi Mr.Rashid Ahmad khan told me... Ammi I know where he is .. I'm going to Mumbai to get him..

Dilshaad was beyond happy to find out that her other son was alive that he didn't die and soon he would be with them! Forgetting about all her anger towards asad she gave him a hug and told him 

Dilshaad: go beta go bring my son back home ! 

And with that asad went into his room to pack and booked a flight to Mumbai for tomorrow early in the morning .. 

** In zoya's room **

Zoya was sitting on the floor looking at some pictures of her and her mom and this other girl who she doesn't seem to remember but would brush it off saying it was probably a really close friend of mine .. 
But whenever zoya's Appi use to look at this picture she used to get tears in her eyes but zoya thought it was cause she missed her friend (zoya's mom was zeenats khala) but the real reason was that zeenat used to miss zaara .. Wondering if she was alive than zoya would have someone right now but she just couldn't tell zoya because .. She didn't want zoya to suffer more.. So she just didn't say anything about it 

** Tanveers room ** 

Tanveer was litterally jumping up and down with joy today was the best day of her life .. But she didn't know that destiny had other plans for her.. 

**Mumbai**

Zaara was walking on the side walk until she bumped into someone 

Zaara: allah Miyan what's wrong with youu dude can't youu see and walk .. Ugh! 

Guy: hello excuse me.. It wasn't my fault that youu were lost in youur thought jungli BILLI ..

With that zaara got furious.. But than remembered only one person used to call her that.. And it was

Zaara: armaan.. Armaan Ahmad khan ??!!?? 

Armaan: oh wow now youu remember me 

Zaara: whatever.. I don't got time to remember the losers.. Idiot and walked away .. 

Armaan to himself: what the hell does she think of herself .. Such an idiot. 

And with that he walked away .. 

** Next day **

Asad woke up and got ready cause he didn't want to miss his flight so he left as early as possible leaving a not for his mom behind 

While in Mumbai a girl was boarding on her flight to Bhopal and thinking how she will meet her sister .. Or does her sister even know about her.. 

abaiya123 thumbnail

CHAPTER 3 

**Mumbai airport**

Asad got out of the airport and made his way towards his car asked the driver to go to the Khan mansion (armaans home) the car pulled in the drive way and asad made his way to the front door and rang the bell.. And a handsome guy opened a door which was none other than armaan .. Asad started tearing up .. Cause he was meeting his brother after a really long time.. 

Asad: a-are y-you armaan..? 

Armaan: yes! I am .. Uh may I he- 

He was cut of cause asad took him into a crushing hug and armaan stood there confused ..
After some time asad backed off and apologized 

Asad: I'm really sorry.. I know youur probably wondering who I am... Look I know this gonna be really hard for youu.. But .. I-I am y-your older brother.. Asad Ahmad khan.. 

At first armaan was under shock but finally got out of it and asked .. 

Armaan: how can youu prove that?? 

Asad: from a DNA test..? 

Armaan: Kay.. 

Asad than called a doctor in asked him to do the DNA testing .. While armaan was thinking 

Armaan thinking: wow this dude was prepared.. 

**after an hour** 

Armaan took a look at the reports.. Got shocked .. 

Armaan: y-you really are my brother.. 

Asad: yea.. Look I know this is really awkward for youu..but I want youu to come back home.. Our home..? Will youu? 

Armaan: yes! Ofcourse! When do we leave.. Bhaijaan.. Umm woh.. Actually umm can I call youu bhaijaan..? 

Asad smiled at his 'woh actually' 

Asad: yes youu can 
And than again they hugged after that both started packing cause their flight was tomorrow back to Bhopal.. 

**Meanwhile in Bhopal**

Zaara was at the door of khan mansion.. She rang the door bell and a really pretty girl opened the door.. And that was none other than our najma.. 

Zaara: umm does zoya Farooqi live here..? 

Najma:umm.. Yeaa.. But may I know who youu are?? 

Zaara: umm can youu please call her.. You'll soon find out who I am.. 

With that najma called zaara in.. And went to get zoya after sometime najma came with zoya and zoya's Appi.. When zoya's Appi looked to see who it was she stopped dead in her tracks And tears started forming in her eyes.. While zoya looked confusingly at her Appi than at the girl who looked A LOT like her.. Zoya was about too ask who she was when she heard that strange girl yell BAJJII! And jumped on her giving the bugged shock to zoya.. With that dil shad and tanveer came out of their rooms cause of the scream.. When they found zoya's Appi in tears with shocked expression in her face and a girl hugging zoya and crying while zoya had a shocked expression in her face 

Tanveer thinking: ab ye konsi musibaat tapak gayi .. Kya ek kaam this Jo Dusri bhejdi ..? Ugh! (Now who is this trouble maker .. Wasn't one enough ?) 

While zaara got out of the hug and wiped her tears away and apologized.. 

Zaara: I'm sorry for hugging youu like that I couldn't help it .. I'm really sorry..( Giving her killer dimple smile just like zoya's) ALLAH MIYAN WHAT'S WRING WITH ME! I forgot to introduce my self .. Sorry guys .. Umm I'm zaara .. Zaara Farooqi ..

With that zoya spoke.. 

Zoya: F-Fa-Farooqi ..? 

Zaara: umm yea Baji.. Well I didn't know youu were alive.. I thought that along with ammi youu died in the fire too... 

Zoya gave a confused expression.. Thinking how the hell does she know about my mothers death ..

Zaara looked over zoya's shoulder to see zeenat Appi standing there 

Zaara: zeenat Appi.. Aren't youu gonna give me a hug? 

With that zeenat came running to zaara and hugged her like there was no tomorrow ! 

Zeenat: zoya yeh tumari behen hai ... Hum samje the ke yeh bhi uss aag mein mar gayi par nahi yeh zinda hain! .. We didn't tell youu because youu had already gone through so much! (Zoya this is youur sister , we thought that she too died in the fire with youur mom but no she didn't shed alive , we didn't wanna tell youu cause youu Had already been through soo much! ) 

Than zoya started having some flashbacks where this girl would call her Baji and she would call her zaaru and with that zoya started crying and gave her sister a big hug that lasted for hours! .. Najma who was quite for a long time spoke up.. 

Najma: youur zoya's sister OMG are youu taking zoya back??!? Please don't! And where were youu all these years?? 

With that zaara started laughing than said 

Zaara: I was in New York :) and no I'm not taking her don't worry! I'm gonna stay in a hotel until I find a house 

Than dilshaad interrupted .. 

Dilshaad:arre! Nope not at all youur gonna be staying here with us! Youur just like my daughter like zoya and najma 

Dilshaad than went over and kissed zaara's forehead 

While tanveer stood there shocked and angry at the same time .. 

Tanveer thinking : mujhe to kabhi apne Betii ke Tara nahi Samja Khala be aur zoya ki behen bhi hai..? 

Zaara: umm can we all introduce ourselves? 

Najma: ofcourse! OMG now I have two sisters! YAAY! 

Zaara: same here yo! 

Zoya: allah Miyan what's wrong with youu two! I have two sisters Aswell! 

And with that everyone started laughing .. Well except for tanveer.. 

Finally dilshaad spoke 

Dilshaad: well I'm dilshaad Ahmad khan! And thats my daughter najma! And I have a son named asad Ahmad khan! And my husband Rashid left me ... 

Dilshaad tells her the whole story and by the end all the ladies are in tears .. Exept for the BILLI! 

Zaara: wow phupee .. Youur a really strong woman! Umm btw IM HUNGRY! 

Zoya: same here phupee! 

Dilshaad: aha okay what would youu like to eat 

Both of the sisters at the same time: PIZZA! WITH DIET COKE! 

Than both again at the same time 

Both sisters: JINX YOU OWE ME SODA! 

Both sisters: I SAID IT FIRST! 

Zaara: no I said it baji! 

Zoya: no zaaru I said it

Zaara: no I did! 

Zoya: no I did! 

Zaara: I did! 

Zoya: I did! 

Zaara: I did! 

Dilshaad: BAASS! 

Both of the stopped arguing at looked at dilshaad.. 

Dilshaad: OMG stop it both youu!! Youu both will get youur sodas and pizza! Okay 

With that both of the ran and hugged dilshaad and said 
Zoya: aww thanks phupee youur the best 

Zaara: IKR my phupee is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G ! 

Najma: oh I feel left out! 

And with that zaara pulled her in the group hug the only person left out was tanveer and no one really cared about her when they pulled out of the hug zaara noticed a weird looking girl standing in the corner and said.. 

Zaara: umm yeh yahan ki massi hai ? ( is she the maid of this house??)

Zoya najma dilshaad and zeenat tried to control their laughter but couldn't and burst out laughing but no one cared to correct her so zaara assumed that she was the maid of this house.. 

Zaara: Baji what's her name? 

Zoya: her name.. Is tanveer.. 

Zaara: oh.. Umm okay 

Dilshaad: zaara let's go show youu where youur room is 

Zaara: umm.. Can I share the room with Baji..? 

Zoya: ofcourse zaaru! And najma wanna Join ? 

Najma: YESS! OMG it's gonna be a total sleep over! 

Zeenat: okay than I will take my leave take care zoya and youu too zaara! 

Both: bye Appi! 

**In zoya's room**

Zaara: WHAT!?!? Youur brother did that to my sister! How dare he! And that bitch! Ugh god I hate her already! .. But I don't think youur brother could do that.. I mean I think he was setup.. It something..

Zoya: that's what I'm trying to tell youu mr.khan was set up I mean nothing happened between the two.. 

Najma&zaara: what?? Than why don't youu tell bhaijaan/jeeju? 

Zoya: the problem is that he won't believe me.. Until she confesses.. But how is she gonna do that?? 

Zaara: oh I know a way (smiling evilly)

Zoya: what's youur plan sissy! Spill it out!

Zaara: k so whose seen pretty little liars..? 

Najma and zoya: I have! 

Zoya: but who cares about that we need to expose tanveer and how come it related to .. Wait a second are youu thinking what I'm thinking ? 

Zaara: ohyes! 

Najma: whaat are youu thinking ? 

Zoya&zaara: we are gonna be A! 

Najma: whaat? That isn't gonna work! She will know it's us! 

Zaara: no she won't! Trust me! And it will! We will send her threats and that will make her spill out her little game.. Isn't that amazing ? Huh? And If youur scared to get caught than use my SIM card well I have one with a private number on it I keep it just incase and I have an extra phone it's an blackberry we could use that to text! Huh? So what say? 

Zoya and najma: PERFECT! 

Zaara: okay so out youur hands in say it with me 

All three: "ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL"

And with that the three started laughing! 

**Meanwhile in mumbai**

Armmaan: hmm so that's what happened.. I don't hate youu for what youu did but I think youu have been set up .. Idk why I think that but I just do and seriously bhaijaan think before youu make any decision okay? And what youu told me about Abbu I can't believe he could do that.. 

Asad: IKR and Kay I will btw it's really late now I think we should go to sleep goodnight chotu! 

Armaan: goodnight bhaijaan! 

abaiya123 thumbnail

CHAPTER 4 

**next morning** 

Zoya najma and zaara were running around and chasing each other and dilshaad was enjoying watching them none of them noticed when asad and armaan entered .. Zaara kept running until she bumped into a hard chest and was about to fall when someone caught her .. She opened her eyes and got the biggest shock of her life .. She wiggled herself out his arms and screamed.. 

Zaara: ALLAH MIYAN WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUU MR KHAN! AISE KOI LARKA KISI LARKE KO PAKARTHA HAI KYA?? (Allah Miyan what wrong with youu mr khan does a random guy hold a girl like this huh?)

While asad looked at zara confusingly 

Asad thinking:huh.. Who is this girl what is she talking about I didn't even hold her.. And WOAH! She looks a lot like ms.Farooqui ..

Armaan: oh just shut up miss.Farooqui ! I saved youu from and now youur yelling at me instead if saying thanks ? Oh wow! 

Zoya just looked confusingly at armaan 

Zoya thinking:huh who is this dude and what in the world is he talking about ..? When did he save me ? And WOAH he looks a lot like mr.Khan.. 

Asad and zoya were about to say something when dilshaad intrupted them 

Dilshaad: armaan beta! 

Armaan: A-ammi..? 

With that he ran into his ammi's arms after a while when they broke apart 

Najma: armaan bahijaan...? 

Armaan: najma? 

And najma ran into her brothers arms and hugged it out just than zaara interrupted 

Zaara: are youu guys done hugging and kissing? God I'm hungry! I want food! 

Zoya: ohgod zaaru! Don't interrupt their cute little family moment .. 

Najma: aha it's fine zoya and zaara is right I'm hungry too!!

Zaara and zoya: YOUU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS! BREAKFAST TIME!

And with that the the three girls started laughing! While asad kept staring at zoya and armaan kept staring at zaara 

They were all seated and started eating quietly when armaan started talking 

Armaan: oye ms.Farooqui! 

Zaara: yes mr.khan? 

Armaan: youu didn't tell me what youur doing at my place ..? 

Zaara: I'm here with my Baji! :)

Armaan: oh acha! The one youu told me about that was suppose to be dead ..? 

Zaara: MR KHAN! SHE IS NOT DEAD! 

Armaan: okay I'm sorry little ms. Aggressive.. 

Zaara: HAAWWW! I'm NOT aggressive! 

Armaan: uuuh yea youu are! 

Zaara: and how would youu know ? 

Armaan: with all the nights I spent with youu my jungle billi  (not in the worng way...they used to fight)

Asad chocked on his coffee hearing with while zaara dropped her fork with her mouth open and eyes wide 
Everyone was looking at duo with wide eyes.. 

Zaara couldn't help it she got up snatched Asad's coffee that was from his hands and poured it on Armaans head and said .. 

Zaara: that is for playing with my feelings UGH I HATE YOUU! 

And stormed out of the living room holding back her tears 

While everyone was shocked at what just happened .. Than asad spoke 

Asad: ammi yeh kya batameezi thee.. Aur waise bhi yeh larki kon hai aur yeh yahan kya kar rahe hain..? (Ammi what is this indiscipline behaviour and by the way who is that girl and what is he doing in our house?) 

Zoya: for youur kind information that is my sister mr.khan and usne kuch galat nahi kiya apke bhai ne meri behen ka dil toda hai.. Wait a second mein apko yeh sab kyun bata rahi hoon apko kya farak padtha hai apka tho dil Toota nahi tho apko kya patha ke dil thootne ki takleef kya hoti hai .. (For youur kind information that is my sister mr.khan and she didn't do anything wrong because youur brother broke my sisters heart wait a second why am I even telling youu this youu wouldn't even care cause youur hasn't been broken so youu wouldn't know how it feels to have a broken heart youu would know how much it hurts! ) 

And with that ran behind her sister while armaan excused himself and same with asad 

Najma: oh wow ammi .. Looks both of the brothers broke their loved ones's heart.. And ammi .. Where is tanveer..?

Dilshaad: I know right .. Oh allah help my children! And I don't know and really don't care! 

**meanwhile in zoya's room**

Zoya: I can't believe that armaan would use youu for a bet and just leave youu hanging like this.. 

Zaara: I know right Baji! I think it's time to move on what say? 

Zoya: yes I think so too! And btw what happened with plan billi out? 

Zaara: oh don't youu worry about that I have that total under control we will soon start when she is at home .. :) 

Zoya: k babes 

And hugged her sister 

Zaara: I love youu Baji! 

Zoya: aww I love youu too zaaru! 

**door bell rings** 

Dilshaad opens the door.. And sees zeenat is here with a family.. 

Dilshaad: asalamualikum zeenat come in 

Zeenat: walikumasalam dilshaad appa 

When they come to the living room dilshaad tells najma to bring snacks and tea or coffee for the guests with that najma makes her way to the kitchen to prepare the things while Asad and armaan come out of their rooms to see whose here 

Zeenat: dilshaad appa where is zoya and zaara..? 

Dilshaad: one minute ill go get them.. 

Dilshaad was about to go when she sees them coming 

Dilshaad: never mind than they are already coming here .. 

Zaara and zoya: APPII! 

Some one shows up on the front door and says .. Wow youu only missed Appi..? 

Zoya: JIJUUU! 

Anwar: heey Zoe! And zaara aren't youu gonna give youur jiju a hug?

Zaara: of course! 

And with that makes her way to her jiju to give him a big hug! 

When the lady beside zeenat spoke 

Lady: arre! How could youu forget me..? 

Zaara: I didn't forget youu Khala .. It's just that I'm still mad at youu.. Btw baaji zaiba Khala ammi's sister.. 

Zoya: Khala.. 

Zaiba: come here beta! 

Both hug when two handsome guys and a girl interrupts them 

The three: ahem ahem.. Youu that we are here too! 

Zoya zaara and zaiba Khala broke the hug 

Zoya: OMG Farhaan.. What are youu doing here ? 

Farhaan: oh wow I think I should be asking that question too youu! .. Wait youur zaara's sister ? 

Zoya: yup! .. Wait youu know zaara..? 

Farhaan: of course I know her! Aha and zoya it's youu! The one I used to play when we were so small! 

Zoya: OMG IKR! It's so hard to believe it youu! Aha OMG remember our engagement! 

Farhaan: babes how could I forget that! And little zaara running around calling me jeeju! AHAHA! And little rehaan running around calling youu bhabi ahahha! the elders were like what in the world are they saying! 

Zaara: whaat! It wasn't my fault Baji told me that youu are my jeeju so I started calling youu jeeju from then on and I still do! Lol 

Zoya: and what about youu and rehaan huh ? 

Guy#2: did someone just say rehaan? 

Zoya: yes someone did aha I was just asking zaara about youu! 

Rehaan: oh really bhabi! 

Zoya: ohgod rehaan youu still call me that? 

Rehaan: whaat ?!? Zaaru still calls bhaiya jeeju so than why can't I call youu bhabi?? 

Zaara: shut up rehaan! 

Rehaan: anything for youu babes! 

Girl: OH HELLO! I'm here too! 

Zaara: aww sorry Aisha! We didn't see youu there 

And than everyone burst out laughing

Aisha: oh youur soo dead zaaru! 

With that Aisha started chasing zaara around when zaara was about to slip armaan was about to catch her but rehaan caught her and they had a eye lock! While looking at them armaan got soo pissed! 

Armaan: what the hell! Why is he touching MY zaara! .. Wait a second did I say my? I should be saying that cause I was the one who broke her .. I was the one who left her hanging ... 

Aisha: AHEM AHEM! 

With that zaara and rehaan came out and stood up while everyone was laughing while laughing Farhaan put his arm around zoya's waist and zoya put her head on his shoulder while asad was ready to knock out farhaan 

Asad thinking: how dare he touch MY zoya! I'm so gonna kill him! .. Wait asad youur the one who broke her heart .. Youu don't deserve her. 

Najma: oh god youu guys were so naughty ! AHAHAHAH! 

Aisha: ikr we were! Especially those four! 

Najma: I can tell! 

Aisha: oh my I forgot to tell youu why we all are here .. Umm zaara did youu forget..? 

Zaara: aishu forget whaa... OMG HOW COULD I FORGET! 

Zoya: what is happening here I'm kindof lost! 

Aisha: it's my birthday party and also a grand welcome back party for you, I mean we are gonna have one when you come home but that is gonna be only family, so we could chill gossip and catch up.

Zoya: happy birthday in adnvance, and I can't wait.

Zaara: OMG I can't wait ! Yo rehaan we need to practice! We are dancing for the party 
Rehaan: ofcourse babes! 

Zoya: hey! What about me! I wanna dance too! 

Farhaan: of course we are gonna dance. Btw we are here to take youu two to Mumbai! 

Najma: no please don't take zoya and zaara away please! 

Farhaan: don't worry youu guys are coming with us .. Right ammi?

Zaiba: of course beta! They are anwar beta's relatives so why not! 

All: YAY! 

Well except for asad and armaan they were just trying to control their anger ... 

abaiya123 thumbnail

CHAPTER 5 

The next morning everyone was busy packing 

**Zoya's room** 

Zoya to herself: oh my god! I can't wait to go to Mumbai! I heard all my family and friends are there.. Well I do remember going there but I don't remember meeting zaara.. Hmm.. 

While zoya was packing she found a bag in her closet she thought it was her Appi's so she opened it to check if it was empty and to her surprise it was full! It had two bridal dresses in it.. She picked one up and held it in her hand.. What she didn't know was the one she actually picked up was hers and suddenly her head started spinning and she got a flash of her memorie.. 

**Memorie flash**

A girl dressed in the same bridal dress coming down the stairs and a guy waiting for her in a beautiful sherwani.. And than the Qazi doing a Nikkah .. 

Qazi: farhaan sheikh kya apko zoya farooqui qabool hai 

Guy: qabool hai qabool hai qabool hai

Qazi: zoya farooqui kya apko farhaan sheikh qabool hai? 

Girl: qabool hai qabool hai qabool hai.. 

**Memory flash ends**

Zoya while getting unconscious : I-I'm m-married.. 

And she falls unconscious just when farhaan and asad were entering her room .. Asad was about to catch her when farhaan got their in time and saved her from falling on the floor farhaan was confused as to why she fainted so when he started scanning the room his eyes fell on the suit case and the bridal dress.. He got really shocked so he quickly put zoya on the bed and called for his Phupi ( zaiba Khala is their Phupi the kids have known each other since their childhood but than zoya got separated after the incident but zaiba is zaara and zoya's Khala) 
Zaiba came running into zoya's room with Aisha and rehaan and zaara behind zaara got scared seeing her sister in that condition and broke down while najma tried calming her down .. While Aisha rehaan and zaiba were at shock looking at the suit case and the bridal dress when zeenat came in and saw what happened she literally stopped breathing .. And same with Anwar while Aisha quickly hid the dress and suitcase away so that zaara doesn't see it or else something might happen with her too.. 

A while later zoya gained conscious and looked around for farhaan but couldn't find him anywhere .. So she went to the terrace where she saw him sitting she went and sat beside him and asked him a question that shocked him beyond his wits 

Zoya: farhaan .. Are ... We married..? 

Farhaan just stared at her .. He wanted to say yes we are married but he couldn't .. He couldn't put her life risk .. 

Farhaan: AHAHA! No what made youu thing that? He said with a fake smile 

Zoya: don't lie to me farhaan! I had this memory flash in my head where this Qazi asked me and youu to say qabool hai and we said it .. I happily said it.. 

Farhaan: oh that.. It was just a play dumdum! 

Zoya: but farhaan it looked so real.. And -

But before zoya could finish farhaan got up and said 

Farhaan: WHAT THE HELL ZOYA. I SAID IT WAS A DAMN PLAY WHY DON'T YOUU GET THAT IN YOUUR HEAD! BAD STOP ANNOYING ME WITH YOUUR STUPID QUESTIONS! 

And stormed out of the terrace 

**Meanwhile in zaara's room**

Zaara couldn't stop thinking why Aisha hid the suitcase and why they were all shocked looking at it.. She was in deep thought when rehaan entered her and said 

Rehaan: heey babes! 

Zaara: huh? Oh rehaan hey! 

Rehaan looking at her tenses face asked her 

Rehaan: what's wrong ? 

Zaara: oh nothing 

Just than the power went out and zaara suddenly hugged rehaan while doing that she too had a memory flash where this girl and a guy where fighting like a married couple and than suddenly the light went out and the girl suddenly hugged the guy like she did but what shocked her more was when she saw the couples face clearly .. It was HER AND REHAAN.. And that everything suddenly went black! 

abaiya123 thumbnail

CHAPTER 6 

Rehaan: ZAARAA! OMG ZAARA WAKE UP! 

He quickly ran and got water and sprinkled it on her face . She gained conscious after like a minute and just kept looking at a really worried rehaan.. But what confused her was the memory she got .. 

Zaara: rehaan.. 

Rehaan: OMG zaara thank god youur awake! I got so scared! 

Zaara: lol why so worried ..? Kahin pyaar tho nahi hogaya? ( did youu fall in love with me?) 

Rehaan answered unknowingly: haan.. 

Zaara: KYA??!? 

Rehaan than snapped out of his dream land and said 

Rehaan: WHAT? Hell no.. Umm what made youu think that? By the way we need to get going.. Our flight is today.. Soo umm go finish up youur packing! 

And than walked out of her room.. Thinking 

Rehaan thinking: I wish I could tell youu that I really love youu! .. 

Right than his phone started ringing.. And he picks it up.. 

Rehaan: heey babes! 

Girl: UGH! Don't babes me! When are youu coming to mumbai! And where is my best friend zaara! God I miss her like hell! And did she find zoya again? God! Me and didi are going crazy cause when youu left youu couldn't call us right youu little ASSHOLE! Ugh I hate youu! 

Rehaan:WOAAH! Calm down shilpa! OMG yes she met her sister and yes we are on way back to Mumbai .. And zoya is coming with us too and tell kumud didi not to worry! We will be here tonight! K I gotta run btw did uday Bahi and manyata didi come back? 

Shilpa: oh yea and OMG I CAANNTT WAAIITT!! EEEP! K bye! 

Rehaan: bye! 

Rehaan to himself: OMG girls! God save MEE! 

When he was about to go to his room he found armaan peeking into zaara's room.. So he went up to him 

Rehaan: youu okay dude? 

Armaan: HUH?!? OMG dude youu scared me! And yea I'm fine.. 

Rehaan: yea well I really don't care. But seriously stay away from zaara understood? Youu already broke her heart once I don't want that happening again.. 

Armaan was about to say something when rehaan interrupted again 

Rehaan: save it. I don't wanna listen to youur bullshit.. So go pack youur things. 

With that armaan left and rehaan made his was to his room.. 

Meanwhile in zoya's room all the girls were huddled up in one corner and were texting someone and that Someone was non other than tanveer 

Text: hey there BILLI! I know youur dirty little secret.. So if youu wanna keep it safe so youur child gets a father than do what i tell youu or else! - 

Zaara: what initials should we put? 

Najma: umm why not Z ? 

Zoya: NOO! She'll find out its me! 

Aisha and zaara: what about A! 

Najma and zoya: A? 

Zaara: yea A for A-N-O-N-Y-M-O-U-S! ;) 

Najma: nice one! 

Aisha: OMG did youu watch pll? 

Zaara: OMG yeea! Aria and jake are SOOO cute together! I hope that Ezra doesn't come in between! 

Aisha: same here! Ugh did youu see his beard .. EWWW! 

Zoya: GUYS! Lets get back to work! 

Zaara an Aisha: oh yea sorry! 

Text: hey there BILLI! I know youur dirty little secret.. So if youu wanna keep it safe so youur child gets a father than do what i tell youu or else! - A

**clicks send** 

Zoya: Okay so we are done! 

Zaara: yup! Btw I'm soo excited! 

Aisha: why? 

Just than rehaan and farhaan enter 

Rehaan: cause shilpa called and told me that she was missing youu and same with kumud didi and Aryan. manyata bhabhi and uday bhai are back too! 

Aisha and zaara: OMMGG! EEE WE NEED TO GET BACK NOWW! OH HOW I MISS THEM ALL! EEE! 

Zoya: umm wanna fill me in? 

Zaara: OMG Appi!! Shilpa and kumud didi are our sisters! Khala adopted them! and uday bhai is our brother and manyata bahbhi is his wife! Also Aryan is our other brother he is khalas real son It's soo much fun with them like last time we- 

Suddenly she saw two cockroaches and screamed her lungs out 

Zaara: AAAHHH COCKROACHH!!! 

Aisha jumped on the bed screaming 

Aisha: AAAHHH WHERE IS ITTT!!! 

Zaara clinging on to Aisha screaming 

zaara: THERE! BY THE CLOSET! AAAHHH MOOOMMMYYY! 

Zoya and najma turned around and saw that the two little cockroaches makin they're way to them the quickly jumped on the bed screaming and same with rehaan and farhaan 

Zoya: NAAJMMAA SAVEE MEE! 

Najma: BHAAAIIIJAAANNN AAAMMMIII ARMAANN BHAIIYYAA IM DIENIG SAAAVVEE MEEE IT'S GONNA KILL MEEE AAAHHH! 

Rehaan: BHAIYA SAVE ME PLEASE! 

Farhaan: REHAAN SAAVEE MEEE! 

Zaara , Aisha , zoya , and najma were just staring at the guys unbelievingly .. 

zaara: WHAT THE HELL JIJU AND REHAAN! YOUU'RE SUPPOSE TO SAVE US WHY ARE YOUU CRYING FOR HELP! 

Zoya: OMG FARHAAN! WHAT THE HELL! 

Aisha: BHAIYA AND REHAAN BHAIYA I DIDN'T EXPECT THIS FROM YOUU GUYS 

When Aisha turned to look at the cockroaches again she saw them coming closer to the bed and started screaming which made them all scream 

ALL: AAAHHH HEEELLLPPP IT'S GONNAA KILL MEEE!! AAAHHH

asad armaan dilshaad tanveer zaiba zeenat and Anwar ran into zoya's room where the saw all of them on the bed clinging one to each other like they're life depended on it 

Zeenat: OMG why are youu guys screaming! 

Rehaan: APPII COCKROACHH!! 

With that Anwar burst out laughing 

Anwar: AHAHAHAHAAHHAH OMG YOUU GUYS ARE SCARED OF COCKROACHES! 

Zaiba: OMG farhaan rehaan youu too! Ugh! Allah help me! 

Zoya and zaara: JIJU PLEASSEE HEELPP! 

Najma: BHAAIIJAANN ARMAAN BHAII! PLEASEEE HEELP! 

Asad: najma stop screaming and come down stop behaving like a two year old .. 

Najma nodes her head in denial 

Anwar: fine don't worry I'll pick them up and put them out side happy ? 

All: Yeess! 

Anwar picked both the poor cockroaches up and was about to go to the door but suddenly stopped and started coming closer to zoya and zaara and Aisha

Zoya and zaara and Aisha: OMG JIJU STOP NOO PLEASE OMG 

with that zoya and zaara foot slipped and rehaan and farhaan tried catching them but failed and fell on top of them ( rehaan on top of zaara and farhaan on top of zoya) and had an eye lock for what seemed like forever ! While asad and armaan were burning with jealousy and dilshaad and najma weren't liking their closeness while the rest were smiling and giggling 

And tanveer was just looking at them and thinking : why does zoya always have to get the best guys.. And now her sister too! Ugh! 

abaiya123 thumbnail

CHAPTER 7 

Asad and armaan: AHEEM! 

And with that zoya and farhaan get out of their trance while zaara and rehaan are still staring at each other so zoya being zoya puts her hand I between their eyes and brings them back to reality 

Armaan: umm guys if we are done packing I think we should go and get ready cause we have to leave in an hour.. 

With that everyone leaves for their room to get ready 

And one by one they all came down 

First was rehaan who wore this

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-set/BQcDAAAwoDanBnAAABC5vdXQKFnFEbGZPQkt5UWp5OUppN0tJeEJqemcAAACaWQKAXgAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

Than it was armaan who wore this 

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-set/BQcDAAAwoDanBnAAABC5vdXQKFndsZ2swWW8zU295WHBwZThEeGxnRncAAACaWQKAXgAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

Than farhaan came out in this (guy in purple shirt) 

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_OFyM4d_sQc4/TSOEUCtEiAI/AAABVM/xxZkPS-nS0M/s320/the+jeans.jpg

Than asad came out in this 

http://media1.in.88db.com/mum/DB88UploadFiles/2009/03/17/A54D3841-53BF-44F5-A969-D8F62BC68EE9.jpg

When all the guys and the elders were out and in the living room the girls made their entry together while the guys were blown out by their beauty 

Zaara was wearing this 

http://indulgy.net/XF/7/YF/132997613701072849aL9Bedrc.jpg

Zoya was wearing this 

http://cdn.followpics.com/show/71565081549234692_lWqZqoeW_c.jpg

Aisha was wearing this

http://s5.favim.com/orig/69/autumn-blue-clothes-cute-Favim.com-635574.jpg

Najma was wearing this 

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-kTrFL44XNGM/UG8ELU9gQfI/AAAM-I/TC2g2teNToY/s640/Designer+salwar+kameez+in+Bangalore+4.jpg

And last but not least the BILLI was wearing this 

http://fashiontrendsabout.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Salwar-Suits-Designs-1.jpg

Rehaan didn't know what to say zaara was look beautiful and he just wanted to go up to her and just kiss her same with farhaan he just wanted to go and kiss zoya while the farhaan and rehaan were looking at their girls dreamily the two other boys were burning with jealousy 
What made them even more jealous was when the two guys went and complimented their girls! 

Rehaan: WOW! Zaara are you an interior decorator? 'Cause when I saw you, the room became beautiful.

Zaara blushed and said 

Zaara: rehaan! Ohgod Youu and youur pick up lines! 

Farhaan: aha zaara he's not lying .. Youu look amazing and zoya youu look amazingly beautiful! 

Zoya blushed a little and said 

Zoya: aww thanks babyy! 

Zaara: waah jeeju! Kya bath hai! 

Rehaan: aha bhabhi ap toh badi chuparustam Nikli! 

Zoya: ohgod both of youu shut up! By the way did we decide who's sitting it what car ? 

Zaara: yea I think.. 

Rehaan: k so our gang is sitting together cause that's how it always is ! 

Zaara: yea! But it won't be fare with the rest! Umm why not all the kids sit together in one car and the elders sit in the other ? 

Farhaan: amazing ! So it's final kids In one car and elders in the other are youu okay with it zaiba phupi? 

Zaiba: yes, youu kids have youur fun! 

Zaara: k so than what are we waiting for? Lets go! Shilpa already called me like 10 times! 

Rehaan: AHAHA! Poor thing can't stay without each other eh? I sometimes think that there's something going on .. Youu know (wink) 

Zaara: HAAAWWW! Stupid idiot jerk I'm soo gonna kill youu 

And with that she jumps on him and literally tackles him on the floor while zoya farhaan and Aisha are trying to get them off each other 

Farhaan: OMG YOUU TWO STOP IT! OR ELSE WE ARE NOT GOING TO MUMBAI! 

Zaara and rehaan quickly stop fighting and fix themselves 

Zoya:get in the car.. NOW.

Rehaan and zaara: yes mom! 

Zoya: whaat? Oh whatever. 

Farhaan: AHAHAH! 

Zoya: shut up farhaan.. 

Farhaan: okay sorry babes.. I'm sorry! 

Asad: umm guys I think we should get in the car.. 

Zoya: I know Mr. Khan .. We are .. 

While tanveer walks up to them and says 

Tanveer: uh.. Jammy kya hum apke saath Beth sakthe hain? ( uh.. Jammy can I sit with youu?) 

Asad: umm.. Tanu.. 

Zoya: of course tanveer betho betho sit sit! 

With that they all get in the car 

Farhaan , zoya, rehaan, zaara and Aisha in the front row of the seat and asad, tanveer , armaan , and najma sat at the back and the driver in the front with luggage beside him 

Zaara: guys it's so boring! Leta play something..? 

Rehaan: antakshiri (I hope that's how youu spell it 

Farhaan: ohgod .. Okay so umm it can be guys verses girls ?? 

Zoya: okay! So whose first? 

Rehaan: umm us! 

Zaara: k so sing a song with the letter H!

Farhaan: umm... 

Rehaan: umm.. Hum tere bin ab Reh nahi sakthe tere bina kya vajud mera 
A! Sing a song that starts with A! 

The girls were thinking of a song and the guys were making a lot of nose just to distract them asad was getting annoyed and was yelling at them to shut up and armaan was just laughing .. They all shut up when they heard an angel like voice .. Yup it was none other than zaara! 

Apni aankhein khaali kar de
Kaash tu meri aankhein bhar de
Kaash tu meri aankhein bhar de

Mere yaara tere gham agar payenge
Humein teri hai kasam, hum sanwar jayenge (x2)

Do yeh saugaat tum, tto zamaane ki hum
Do yeh saugaat tum, tto zamaane ki hum
Har khushi se mukar jayenge
Hum mar jayenge
Hum mar jayenge

Mere yaara tere gham agar paayenge
Humein teri hai kasam, hum sanwar jayenge

Tere kaandhe se hi lag ke
Yaara beete umar saari
Socho kaisi hogi kismat
Hua yun tto phir humaari
Saare aansoon toh ho tere
Aur aankhein ho humaari
Tere dard humein, jo mile pyaar mein
Tere dard humein jo mile pyaar mein
Hum khushi se yun bhar jaayenge
Hum mar jaayenge ho o..
Hum mar jaayenge

Humein teri hai kasam, hum sanwar jaayenge

Chaahe dukh ho, chaahe sukh ho
Dil ne tujhko hi pukaara
Tune humko hai banaaya
Tune humko hai sanwaara
Jahaan ko rab ka hai, humein tera hai sahaara
Bas tera saath ho, chaahe jo baat ho
Bas tera saath ho, chaahe jo baat ho
Tere kehne se kar jaayenge
Hum mar jaayenge ho o..
Hum mar jaayenge

Humein teri hai kasam, hum sanwar jaayenge

Humein teri hai qasam hum sanwar jaayenge

Everyone was stunned except Aisha , rehaan, and farhaan.. 

All of them except the three were really shocked they didn't know that zaara could sing and that to sing really well! Armaan couldn't believe his ears he never knew she could even sing .. Everyone was praising her and telling her to become a singer! 

Najma: OMG zaara youu should so become a singer! 

Zaara: Naah! I don't want to .. 

Najma: but why?? 

Zaara: idk I just don't .. 

Rehaan: oh looks like we've reached! 

Farhaan: k so what we will do is that everyone picks up their own luggage okay? 

All: okay!

With that all go in the airport and get checked in and get on the plane 

While on the plane all were deciding who sits with who 

Zaara: k I'm sitting with Aisha! 

Zoya: and I'm sitting with najma! 

Farhaan: but I wanted to sit with youu.. 

Zoya: oh okay! Youu can sit with me ? 

Najma: but what about me? 

Zoya: guys there is a three seater righ so ill sit in the middle whil najma can sit by the window and youu on the other side of me ? 

Rehaan: zaara.. We should do the same thing ! 

Zaara: fine! 

Aisha: YAY! 

Aisha: umm youu three can sit together.. 

Asad: umm yea we will.. Umm najma sit with me and armaan and tanveer can sit with ms.farooqui..

Najma: but bhaijaan.. 

Asad: no buts najma. Now.

Zoya: mr.khan that's not fair. She can sit where ever she wants to..

Asad: ms.farooqui can youu please stay out of it ..?

Zoya: whatever.. 

Zoya rolls her eyes at asad and sits down beside her was tanveer .. Her worst enemy ! 

Zaara: yo Appi! Youu packed everything right ? Cause youur not going back! 

Zoya: yes baby I packed everything 

Farhaan: hey! I thought baby wa just for me .. I feel heartbroken..

Zaara: aww jeej! Youur Soo cutee! 

Zaara said pinching farhaan's cheek 

Farhaan: ouch okay zaara I know I'm cute .. Youu can stop now! 

Zaara: oh sorry jeeju! 

Rehaan: Yaar I thought I was the cute one.. 

Aisha: oho youur the hot one rehaan bahi! 

Zaara: you've got to be kidding me Aisha! Lol 

The four were having fun while tanveer was getting annoyed 

Tanveer thinking: ohgod these kids are soo annoying what should i do with them ugh! And why do these sisters always get the good guys..
Well whatever it is they aren't richer than asad.. Whatever 

Little did she know that there was something else written in her fate ..

After an hour the pilot made an announcement 

Pilot: guys we have reached mumbai so please buckle up youur seatbelt for the landing! 

**While in the Mumbai airport**

Three beautiful girls and two handsome guys were standing and waiting for their family! Yes guys it was non other than manyata , shilpa , kumud , uday , and Aryan! 

Shilpa: OMGG THEY LANDED! 

Kumud: I can't wait! To see zoya! But guys remember she's here for the first time okay.. Not the second.. Don't say anything or mention anything that might make her faint or anything understood ..? 

All: yeaa.. 

Aryan: OMG THEY'RE THEY AREE! 

Shilpa ran in full speed and jumped on zaara 

shilpa: ZAAARRRUUU!!! 

Zaara: SHHHIILLPPII!!!! 

Rehaan: OMGGG DON'T KILL MEEE! 

Zaara and shilpa: shut up rehaan! 

Kumud: ohmy zaara! Come here and give youur didi a hug! 

Zaara: aha kumud didi 

When all the hugging and kissing was over uday and Rohan came out and greeted everyone and got everybody in the car and went off

abaiya123 thumbnail

CHAPTER 8

They all got out of the car when kumud was getting out she was about to fall but our asad was there to catch her yup that's right she fell in Asad's arms they had a eye lock for like forever but broke out of it when they heard Rohan talking they let go of each other than kumud spoke 

Kumud: well, well, well look whose here the Asad Ahmed khan.. 

Asad: excuse me do I know youu ?? 

Kumud: ever since youu became the biggest business tycoon youu forgot youur friends eh? 

Asad kept looking at her than realization dawned at him it was his dumuk!

Asad: OMG DUMUK YOUU! 

Kumud: oh god asad or I mean dasa? Lol 

He went over and gave her the longest hug ever! While tanveer was burning with jealousy .. 

Asad: OMG look at youu , youur a girl! 

Kumud gave him the wired look.. Than he corrected himself 

Asad: youur dressed like a girl!

Kumud: lol time changes youu.. 

Asad: yea.. Yes it does 

Zaara: didi are we gonna talk outside ? Come in now! 

Kumud: ohgod zaara I'm coming lets go! 

Meanwhile asad couldn't stop staring at her he knew she was beautiful! She was his first love but told no one about it .. And than she left him too.. 

Dilshaad: ASAD! 

Asad: huh? What? 

Dilshaad: I have been calling youu for the past minute .. Where have youu been? 

Asad: sorry ammi I was just thinking something.. Umm lets go inside .. 

When the khans and tanveer entered they saw the house beautifully decorated 

Zoya: why is the house decorated ..? 

Shilpa: cause we planned a welcome back party for youu right bhabhi! 

Manyata: right shilpi! 

Zoya: aww that's so sweet of youu! I'll go find my room 

While zoya was finding her room she had this weird feeling that she has been in this house before she unknowingly walked into this room which was covered with white sheets she pulled off the white sheets and got the shock of her life.. She saw a wedding picture.. It was hers! It was her and farhaan .. She took off the rest of the white sheets and looked at the pictures and than the same wedding memory started flooding in her head and this time the whole family was shown, even Zaara and  than suddenly everything went black 

After an hour 

Zoya woke up on a bed and looked around to find no one except or farhaan sleeping peacefully on the sofa she got up to wake him up so she could talk to him .. She remembered the flash of memory she had clearly and was more confused at what she saw. Is she really married? And what was zaara doing there is she only met zaara now? Why does she feel something pulling her towards farhaan... wasn't she in love with mr. khan? 

**While in the other room**

Kumud and asad kept talking and tanveer kept getting jealous 

Kumud: ohgod dasa! I missed youu so much so how's life ? 

Asad: it's good but kumud I want to tell you something .. 

Kumud: sure asad go ahead 

And than asad tells her everything she quietly listens to everything and tells him 

Kumud: asad I don't think youu would ever do that .. I know youu inside and out .. Youu said that youu don't remember anything right ? 

Asad: yea.. 

Kumud: I think there is something hidden and we need to figure it out .. Asad are youu sure that its tanveer .. ? 

Asad: yes I'm sure it tannu .. Why? 

Kumud: asad I wanted to tell youu this but.. I met tanveer some days ago .. Actually she's staying here at our place but she's gone out with some friends .. And of course her fianc .. Asad the tanveer with youu isn't the real one .. 

Asad was shocked beyond his wits so the person that was staying at his place was an stranger and that stranger lied to him about being his childhood best friend.. 

Asad:how can this be possible.. OMG it can't be true right? 

Kumud: I'm sorry asad.. But it's true.. 

**kumud's phone rings** 

Kumud picked it up and smiled the widest smile she could 

Voice: hey babe! 

Kumud: Saras! Hey, how are you?? And when are you coming home? 

Saras: im good and I'll hopefully come in the evening. 

Kumud: not hopefully you better come in the evening you know how much I missed you! 

Saras: I missed youu too! K I g2g bye see youu tonight 

Kumud: k bye and yes youu better! :) 

Saras: lol Kay love youu bro!

Kumud: love youu too donkey!

And than kumud put her phone down and turned to find a confused asad 

Kumud: oh that was my best friend saras! And I have to go but I'll see youu around 

while saying that kumud got up and left

Asad stared at ger retreving figure... Of course he still loved kumud she was the first girl that ever came into his life.. Even before tannu.

Meanwhile in shilpa's room 

Armaan got out of the washroom with only his towel on and as soon as he got out shilpa entered and when she saw armaan in just his towel she screamed 

Shilpa: AAAHHH! 

Armaan got scared and turned around to find the most beautiful girl in the world! He just kept staring at her and she just kept screaming! 

Shilpa: WHAT ARE YOUU DOING IN MY ROOM! 

Armaan got out of his trance and realized that she wasn't wearing anything except his towel and kind of for embarrassed 

Armaan: what do youu mean your room! I was told that I would be staying in this room.. 

Shilpa: what?!? Are youu sure? 

Armaan: yes I'm sure now can youu please turn around? I know I'm vet handsome but I don't feel comfortable .. Just saying .. 

Shilpa: ugh seriously youur such an ass.. And who told youu looked hot ? Cause youu don't.. 

Armaan: than babe I think youu need glasses 

Shilpa: oh really? 

Armaan: yup! 

Shilpa: huh stupid .. And was about to walk away when she tripped on her dupatta that was on the floor and was about to fall when armaan was about to catch her but to their bad luck they both fell and landed on top of each other and had an eye lock 

Just when zaara walked in and got the shock of her life .. Armaan on top of shilpa...

abaiya123 thumbnail

CHAPTER 9

Zaara: oh I'm sorry did I interrupt something? 

As soon as armaan and shilpa heard zaara's voice they came out of their eye lock and got up quickly 

Shilpa: zaara I think di is calling me .. Bye! 

Zaara: oh really? Kay than.. Bye! 

Zaara thinking: why am I not feeling jealous? And why do I feel complete with rehaan.. 

Armaan: ZAARA! 

Zaara: huh? 

Armaan: god where were youu lost I've been calling youur name for the past minute! 

Zaara: uh.. Sorry btw what do youu wanna say? 

Armaan: oh yea .. Umm zaara look let's forget about what happened in the past .. Umm.. Can we be friends ? 

Zaara: hmm.. Friends .. I like it . I think we can be friends and I gotta run! Bye :) 

Armaan: bye! 

** Tanveers room **

Tanveer: haye allah! (Oh god!) Pehle tho srif ek ladki thi ab do hain! (First there 1 girls now there 2!)

Just than Tanveers phone rings 

Tanveer: hello? 

Guy: tannu meet me in the garden 

Tanveer: jammy is everything okay ? 

Asad: it's fine just meet me in the garden okay ? 

Tannu: okay 

Later in the main room 

Shilpa , zaara , kumud, manyata, zoya, farhaan, rehaan, armaan, and uday were just chilling on the floor and the elders were on the couch while asad came back with tanveer from the garden and joined everyone else.. Asad was about to sit down when he heard a scream 

Girl: aaahhh OMG jaaammmyyy! 

The girl ran and gave asad the biggest hug ever youu got it guys it was none other than the real tanveer 

Asad: tannu ?!?

Tannu: yeaa! OMG look at youu youur all grown up! 

Asad: no duh!

Tannu: OMG Khala and najma! 

Dilshaad: asad what's going on here who is this? 

While tanveer was telling herself to get ready to get kicked out !