leap post more expectation but its failed.

shreepatil. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
hello friendz,
i m comes up with new topic.
i m sure u have more expectation today's epi. even i have more expectation of today's epi buts its nt going intresting as i thought.
kaali's, guri's, ram's, and neil nt more face in today's epi. they show more irritating kalyan's face and some her boring scense.
wht u feel share ur views.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was🤢
OMG what they have made the show😡really pathtic total flop.

an actress playing Kaliii argh sorry to say cant cvs think of better option this girl doesent know how to act😡,,,,that was the reason they have to made Bhagyalaksmi on and tv story worst huhhh ...

A big big floppp ever even ...the chemistry btw...leads is just so sooo arghhh
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I still have to watch the episode today but your reviews are giving me pause.. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
The show was interesting so far as the story was different from other shows but unfortunately it was never a stellar that could attention continuously.

anshvi thumbnail
I don't know about others but I liked Kaali , Gauri, Neelu and Yug's casting.
I really like Rohan from his Everest Days and I feel there is a resemblance between kid Kaali and the new Kaali...I hope she performs well...I am ready to give her a chance...It is not right to judge her based on a single episode...I think she was decent today...OverAll I am happy with the cast
I hope story is good enough and not the same old triangle...I would hate it if it turns out to be Ek muthi asman 2 or like the movie Saajan coz that will also be boring I guess.
I also hope the CVs end this torture drama soon and focus on the young actors and romance more.

shreepatil. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mannu100

It was🤢

OMG what they have made the show😡really pathtic total flop.

an actress playing Kaliii argh sorry to say cant cvs think of better option this girl doesent know how to act😡,,,,that was the reason they have to made Bhagyalaksmi on and tv story worst huhhh ...

A big big floppp ever even ...the chemistry btw...leads is just so sooo arghhh

may be u r right bcoz i m nt this kaali ever befor. but i m sure she will improve her acting here bcoz she is new and we have to give chance to her. and i can't say lead chemistry is flop bcoz still one day war left we will wait for the lead chemistry.
shreepatil. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katori

I still have to watch the episode today but your reviews are giving me pause..😆😆

The show was interesting so far as the story was different from other shows but unfortunately it was never a stellar that could attention continuously.

yes story is different for other show. and its intresting show. my review r only yestarday's epi. bcoz they showed more kalyan's face. and little bit kali's poor acting.
shreepatil. thumbnail
[QUOTE=anshvi] I don't know about others but I liked Kaali , Gauri, Neelu and Yug's casting.
I really like Rohan from his Everest Days and I feel there is a resemblance between kid Kaali and the new Kaali...I hope she performs well...I am ready to give her a chance...It is not right to judge her based on a single episode...I think she was decent today...OverAll I am happy with the cast
[DIV]I hope story is good enough and not the same old triangle...I would hate it if it turns out to be Ek muthi

i agree with u. u r right. we have to give chance for thew. and i m nt judging any actor my post for only yestarday epi. i said they showed more kalyani face. i want first day they show us whole epi. about new entries i mean lead kaali,gauri,ram and neil face.
teribts7 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Person playing Kaali needs to improve a lot... she was the lead in a RS show on &TV. So, she must have potential... yesterday's episode way betterEdited by kompass - 8 years ago
anshvi thumbnail
I felt she was fine...She was looking innocent and did well in terms of acting
shreepatil. thumbnail

Originally posted by: kompass

Person playing Kaali needs to improve a lot... she was the lead in a RS show on &TV. So, she must have potential... yesterday's episode way better

I hope she will improve her acting