Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Talking to Shiv is missing Shiv and also talking to one own self and thinking what Shiv would have done in this scenario.
She is talking to Shiv because everything else has failed and that includes ideas and support from family and friends like Anant.

The reason for her wanting to shift out is her way of telling them that she is thankful for all that they have done but from now on she will do what she thinks is necessary and try out her ways.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Missesha

@ bold - I am still looking for an answer to my question " If they had to bring Anant for Anandi, then Shiv ko hi rakh lete"

They could have created any situation to separate Shiv-Anandi for 12 years and then one day bring back Shiv, who helps anandi in re-uniting with their family.

All well, ends well, Anandi khush, audience khush. JaGan and Dsa bhi khush. The show would have come to a full-circle.

Waise bhi CVs failed miserably in showing a single woman's life. So instead of Anant, bring Shiv back from the dead. 

CVs have not decided yet.

Bad ones like akheraj come back to haunt but there are no comebacks for good people.

aparnauma thumbnail
Originally posted by: Missesha

Waise bhi CVs failed miserably in showing a single woman's life. So instead of Anant, bring Shiv back from the dead. 

@bold red I don't mind seeing Shiv's ghost coming back and helping Anandi solve her problems like it happened in a movie called Ghost.

Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I don't mind it too. In fact that's what I posted in my post on page 3.
Shiv's angelic ghost is welcome. Anytime 
Edited by Missesha - 8 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anant any ways didn't prove to be much of help.
The psychologist he brought in and his own opinion about revealing the truth don't seem to agree with the situation that is prevailing currently.

Anandi tried all the methods people around her suggested.

Mangala assured her that she will make the child more receptive to her mother's explanation - she listened to Mangala .Nothing happened.

Anant and child psychologist adviced her to exercise caution and slow down - she did

Dsa wants Mangala to help the mother and child come together.Dsa with all her tactics couldn't make Mangala do that.

So what is left for Anandi to do? Only herself and any ideas she might have while she gathers courage to reveal the truth to her children.
aparnauma thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aashima.

I'm so glad Mangala is going back to Jhalra don't mind if N follows M😛
Now with Akheraj coming back Kundan becoming bolder and more determined Mangala wouldn't have it so easy.Her plans to keep the child with her for ever will fail big time.

Agree this Kundan doesn't look cheap 

leavesandwaves thumbnail
If there is so much bitterness between the kids, Anandi is solely responsible with her adamant mindset of not disclosing the truth to Shivam. Not Mangala.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Why should she gather courage to disclose the truth to Shivam? One can understand in Nimboli's case to some extent.
hisusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparnauma

Who says she is not doing anything more than stopping child marriages at the venues?

Didn't she describe the work that she is doing to Mangala in her very first meeting?
She brings those child brides who don't have family support and gives them good education which will be their biggest support.
She is even trying to get scholarships for these children from government in addition to eduacting them imparting skills which will help them stand on their feet.

At the end of the day Anandi should do what she thinks is right and live where she pleases according to her own needs.

Her moving in to SN or moving out of BH shouldn't be dictated by what the society thinks of her relationship with Jagya or Singhs.

I never thought Anandi staying in BH is wrong since she had as much rights as Jagya has.She earned her rights where as Jagya was born with those rights.Her rights were not because of child marriage but the love and dedication she has given to her relationship with Singhs.

It's high time Anandi did something on her own to solve her problems.The great Singhs support the greatest of all mothers Mangala's assurances and the oh so great help from Dr Anant which supposedly had advice based on child psychology didn't do any good.

CVs have also shown that she goes nearby villages to spread awareness among the villagers. She was talking to Nimboli and wanted to take her
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Originally posted by: hisusmita

CVs have also shown that she goes nearby villages to spread awareness among the villagers. She was talking to Nimboli and wanted to take her

I am talking about a team formation with locals taking the burden. Not a one woman show with kids.