mona1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/29982-goodnews-iss-pyaar-ko-kya-naam-doon-back-again-with-barun-sobti.htm

The article above talked about IPKKND coming back. But it will be a finite series :(
My thoughts on the comeback were that if they are making a comeback then I hope it has the same magic as season 1. What do you guy's think about the comeback?  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bubulswt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
waiting for there come back with the same magic 
but new concept 😳
penny25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
But Barun doesn't know about it?

Is it even true?? Or just a buzz!!!

I dont want my hope ups..But I dont want 20-30 episodes :|

IronyDied thumbnail
I am surprised SP could not come up with anything else rather than cashing on IPK's popularity...! 
and even more surprised that they want to again and again tell and tale that LONG back PH had declared as as a story which ran its course

the truth is Arnav and Khushi's story indeed has ran its course and after fighting with their own ego pride dhak dhak misunderstandings they are now happy in their own world!
just let them be may be? 

though I wished to see the actors doing different work and give me a proof if i was correct when i thought "good..very good acting"  i dont mind if they will work together again... let it be something different at least..
IPK was magic.. and I wish they will not give audience punishment by ruining it with their continuous failed attempts to "recreate" for loving a mere TV show and characters this much

however I dont mind a new concept :))
Fe-en-Dios thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -Purple_Rain-

I am surprised SP could not come up with anything else rather than cashing on IPK's popularity...! 

and even more surprised that they want to again and again tell and tale that LONG back PH had declared as as a story which ran its course

the truth is Arnav and Khushi's story indeed has ran its course and after fighting with their own ego pride dhak dhak misunderstandings they are now happy in their own world!
just let them be may be? 

though I wished to see the actors doing different work and give me a proof if i was correct when i thought "good..very good acting"  i dont mind if they will work together again... let it be something different at least..
IPK was magic.. and I wish they will not give audience punishment by ruining it with their continuous failed attempts to "recreate" for loving a mere TV show and characters this much

however I dont mind a new concept :))

Word. I could not have worded it better. IPK is done n over with and TBH there is 'nothing 'left to explore n show there, especially from the POV of the actors n the character growth. After the Sheetal track and EJ which was meant to be an epilogue i am not even sure why are they so hell bent on diluting the brand. 25 epis and a whole new mini series or episodic could have been made rather than milking the same cow again n again. 

IPK was magic and magic can be created only once. We dont see Romeo-Juliet getting extensions n versions. Plus they are stereotyping the actors. I do hope good sense prevails and they come  up with something more exciting and meaningful both for the actors and the characters. 
bubulswt thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fe-en-Dios

Word. I could not have worded it better. IPK is done n over with and TBH there is 'nothing 'left to explore n show there, especially from the POV of the actors n the character growth. After the Sheetal track and EJ which was meant to be an epilogue i am not even sure why are they so hell bent on diluting the brand. 25 epis and a whole new mini series or episodic could have been made rather than milking the same cow again n again. 

IPK was magic and magic can be created only once. We dont see Romeo-Juliet getting extensions n versions. Plus they are stereotyping the actors. I do hope good sense prevails and they come  up with something more exciting and meaningful both for the actors and the characters. 

its only in IF they said it's ipkknd 2 but in SBS they said it's new show 
so lets hope for the best 
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

N 🤗 You have worded this so well i dont even have anything else to add.👏
My feelings exactly. 
Fe-en-Dios thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: bubulswt

its only in IF they said it's ipkknd 2 but in SBS they said it's new show 

so lets hope for the best 

I do know about the SBS news but IF article came post the SBS news so i assumed its gonna be an add-on on IPK. Anyway i hope too that its not IPK n a new show is more than welcome 😳
Sarun are talented actors and the possibilities of a new show are endless. Would love to see them pushing the barriers and creating history again. 
bubulswt thumbnail

I do know about the SBS news but IF article came post the SBS news so i assumed its gonna be an add-on on IPK. Anyway i hope too that its not IPK n a new show is more than welcome 😳
Sarun are talented actors and the possibilities of a new show are endless. Would love to see them pushing the barriers and creating history again. 

yes both sanaya and barun are brilliant actors with lots of potential i would also love to see them again creating a beautiful history 😳 
Sona_Chandini thumbnail

I completely agree with you, N.😊