Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
also what Gul Khan did to Qubool Hai, was brutal. So its best she stays away from Arnav n Khushi now onwards.
limoncello thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: anjs

I would love to see Barun with Sanaya, their chemistry, their nok jhok and their romance, but as some other characters, not as Arnav and Khushi...

they should keep Arnav n Khushi is their IPK world only...with their happily ever after.

Anjs,

Where have you been? Missed you!

Yep, read my above reply. 

Both Barun and Sanaya take their careers very seriously and they ARE amazing actors. Let's hope they've listened to the story line and are confident they can reprise the roles. 

Let's wait and watch! 
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: limoncello

Thinking of how they omitted Khushi's pregnancy from Ek Jashn after showing Akash hinting at it, I think this news might be true. Maybe they asked the actors not to confirm anything until the channel has the opportunity to make an official announcement. 

Now that the news has sunk in, I don't know what to think! On one hand, Ek Jashn disappointed me so much that I wish they would leave the show alone and just let us enjoy the old episodes on Hotstar! 

On the other hand, I don't want to lose hope that maybe, they can recreate the magic as this is a full-fledged show on Star Plus and they might be more inclined to do it right!

I am going to go with my initial excitement I felt when I read the article and hope for the best.

@ red : this is one track which I would love to see though...An over indulging Arnav, going all mother hen on Khushi, but in his own ASR style...shocked to hear the news, than jubilant about it...reading through fatherhood n pregnancy books...irritating Khushi with his over-protectiveness in his own style...run around to indulge all her cravings n frustrated with her mood-swings, yet giving in, consoling and worried for her

I want to see him care so much for Khushi, even above what he did for Anjali, atleast once...also him with the baby post delivery...scared to carry her (yes i want a baby girl for them first)...then laying down the world for her n Khushi...already planning the baby's future...how she will go to harvard etc...also full set to get a ghar jamai...

wont this be fun guys...what say...other than this, i hope they dont get any separation, sautan tracks if they plan to re-visit...as the Sheetal track, butchered ASR so much, that even now I dont feel like re-watching those episodes...

but best of all would be Barun in a completely different avataar...maybe a roadside romeo and Sanaya as a suave sophisticated woman, and love story between them...
bubulswt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hii gays in SBS segmant they said a new show with sarun
not ipkknd again lets hope for the best😳
even if itsipkknd then also i am hoping for an amazing track with a good production house 😃  
limoncello thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjs

@ red : this is one track which I would love to see though...An over indulging Arnav, going all mother hen on Khushi, but in his own ASR style...shocked to hear the news, than jubilant about it...reading through fatherhood n pregnancy books...irritating Khushi with his over-protectiveness in his own style...run around to indulge all her cravings n frustrated with her mood-swings, yet giving in, consoling and worried for her

I want to see him care so much for Khushi, even above what he did for Anjali, atleast once...also him with the baby post delivery...scared to carry her (yes i want a baby girl for them first)...then laying down the world for her n Khushi...already planning the baby's future...how she will go to harvard etc...also full set to get a ghar jamai...

wont this be fun guys...what say...other than this, i hope they dont get any separation, sautan tracks if they plan to re-visit...as the Sheetal track, butchered ASR so much, that even now I dont feel like re-watching those episodes...

but best of all would be Barun in a completely different avataar...maybe a roadside romeo and Sanaya as a suave sophisticated woman, and love story between them...

Anjs!! You dreamer, you!! ðŸ˜†

You can probably find all that and more in of our awesome writers' stories!! The actual IPKKND writers are demented and lack brains!! 

We fans waited and waited...and then waited some more for Arnav to come to know about Khushi pawning her bangles to buy him plants!!! Finally when she told him, what happened??? He shushed her!!! HE.SHUSHED.HER!!!!! And asked her to listen to some stupid, non-existent music!! He didn't even acknowledge it!!! DAMN IT!!!! It's making me so mad!!!

So, anyway, expecting any sort of sane story line is ridiculous!! I'll watch it just to see them onscreen, bas!! 
penny25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

My original post above has the link to the IF article. That is what it says! Don't know if it's true because it also says Barun denied it. ðŸ˜²

On one hand, IF is ytalking about it and the rumours are also strong, isly we can rejoice.
But, Barun denying it seems like a catch!

I hope it is true. Would ove to see the whole cast.
But finite series sunke acha nai lag raha hai. But, Barun keeps saying ki woh TV mein finite series he karega!!!

Hayyyeee, itni excitement, the stress is back!!!!!!
limoncello thumbnail
Originally posted by: bubulswt

hii gays in SBS segmant they said a new show with sarun

not ipkknd again lets hope for the best😳
even if itsipkknd then also i am hoping for an amazing track with a good production house 😃  

Whoa!!! Really?? That's great news!!! Thanks for sharing!
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hmm... if it's just 25-30 episodes, then it's okay. But it would be better that they develop a proper plot for it and not something random like Ek Jashn. I felt the Ek Jashn too would have been okay if it had been a one-episode ordeal instead of dragging it with long flashbacks. So whatever this short series is, it should have enough content to last for 25-30 episodes; some good story-plot.
penny25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thinking of how they omitted Khushi's pregnancy from Ek Jashn after showing Akash hinting at it, I think this news might be true. Maybe they asked the actors not to confirm anything until the channel has the opportunity to make an official announcement. 

Now that the news has sunk in, I don't know what to think! On one hand, Ek Jashn disappointed me so much that I wish they would leave the show alone and just let us enjoy the old episodes on Hotstar! 

On the other hand, I don't want to lose hope that maybe, they can recreate the magic as this is a full-fledged show on Star Plus and they might be more inclined to do it right!

I am going to go with my initial excitement I felt when I read the article and hope for the best.

EK Jashan was just soo small.
But, ya i think maybe they are talking about the pregancy track here??
Maybe they wanna start the show from there.

But, you know what I really want, is a new story!!! With the same cast. But a different story!!!  
bubulswt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Whoa!!! Really?? That's great news!!! Thanks for sharing!

yes in segment they said in march there will be a new show with sarun 
and they did not said that there will be same cast except sarun