Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

Almost everything is copy but one thing their can't copy is to make audience laugh in everything with those witty sense of humor that Kapil had. Here its same like their did in Comedy Circus n CNB. Optimystix doesn't know how to innovate, Kapil did with CNWK n no their are enjoy that show which he created. 

Exactly ... It was Kapil who took the risk to leave Comedy Circus and started CNWK , he didn't know it will work or not ... Krushna got everything on the platter , yet he can't deliver , insulting others is a comedy for him ... Talking big is easy ...let's see how far he goes 
schadenfreude thumbnail
Originally posted by: ChotaBheem

At least he has decent laugh dil kholke hasta tha.
Mika hasta hai jabardasti main aisa dikhta hai.
Also wo shero shayari sunata to tha.though most of shayaries of him dont make sense but still he is much better than Mika.

Don't care for Mika.
My point being why is a laughing baboon needed in these comedy shows?
It sounds so artificial.
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Krushna is being overconfident and he should not be saying anything bad about Kapil. 
Kapil worked hard for his show, really really hard. The title "Comedy Nights" became what it did because of Kapi. And the reason he left is because both shows were being repetitive. Same guests, same props, same jokes...it was getting too much! 

Kapil is taking the show to a different channel with a new concept. In my opinion Kapil shouldve taken yearly breaks while is show was running, just to freshen things up. Even if he did it for 2 months a year it wouldve made a huge difference. Running continiously for 3 years is what setback the show. But nevertheless - we all know he is going comeback and Krushna's show is going to be cancelled very very soon. 
touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Krushna is being overconfident and he should not be saying anything bad about Kapil. 

Kapil worked hard for his show, really really hard. The title "Comedy Nights" became what it did because of Kapi. And the reason he left is because both shows were being repetitive. Same guests, same props, same jokes...it was getting too much! 

Kapil is taking the show to a different channel with a new concept. In my opinion Kapil shouldve taken yearly breaks while is show was running, just to freshen things up. Even if he did it for 2 months a year it wouldve made a huge difference. Running continiously for 3 years is what setback the show. But nevertheless - we all know he is going comeback and Krushna's show is going to be cancelled very very soon. 

+1

He did want to take a break, when he was offered the Yrf film. But the channel wouldn't let him as the show was their highest rated show. Now that their fiction shows are getting much better ratings, I guess they don't care anymore. Even if they took a few months break from time to time, it would have been better for the show. Running non-stop for 3 years eventually made the show stale. If he is coming back on another channel, I hope they take this into consideration. 
priya185 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Error_404

Kapil Sharma was so boring, good he ran away. I used to watch becos of the guests or becos of Guthi. Palak and dadi etc were so irritating too.

Comedy night bacho is anyday better than Kapil's show. I find Bharathi and Sudesh really funny.

DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
i have seen the first epi it was bad!!! krushna is good for 10mins standup he cant hold the act for long time
Rangeelaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: touch_of_pink

+1

He did want to take a break, when he was offered the Yrf film. But the channel wouldn't let him as the show was their highest rated show. Now that their fiction shows are getting much better ratings, I guess they don't care anymore. Even if they took a few months break from time to time, it would have been better for the show. Running non-stop for 3 years eventually made the show stale. If he is coming back on another channel, I hope they take this into consideration. 

Thats what I remember as well. The conflict with the channel was not overnight or because of Bachoa.
He was having a problem with them before, I remember so many articles coming out saying he was overworked and how he wanted the show to go off for months so he could revamp it, remember his tweet that he was taking it off in Sept. last yr but the channel wouldn't allow it. He lost out on so many films becuz of it, Kapil complained a lot about that.
 The channel really should have worked him mid-way.
Shame Krushna is acting like this thou, both he and Kapil were my favs on Comedy Cirus bit at least Kapil has some class not to say crap like this in public. 
DeliciousDevil. thumbnail
They bought Madhuri for first episode ðŸ˜µ

Krishna overconfidence will pay him heavy price! He is not even funny. His humours always relay on sudesh & bharti. 

It will be nice to c it boom just like Gutti's show on Star Plus with Manish Paul . They copied everything and at last it was not even able to survive for one month ðŸ˜†

CNWK lost the charm wen they wasn't taking a break . the comedy look force. Most of them looked tired esp Kapil. The need to bounce back with proper plan. 
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I never kinda enjoyed this guy's humour and prefer Kapil over him any day. Not sure how true this news is but I'm gonna miss Kapil's show
the arrogant and delusional krushna will fail badly