Posted: 7 years ago
Awesome update 
Feel bad for khushi and Payal
Hope payal doesn't forgive akash for what he said 
arshiforever92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: SirenMitra

These two sisters are better off without them.. Leave him, Payal... I hope he will learn his lesson.. I am glad that Arnav is with Khushi... Anjali need therapy.. she completely lost it.

true dear
payal and Khushi both with stand strong😉
arshiforever92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Linsie

awesome payal and arnav did good...

i hate manorama and anjali...

haha me too😆😆
arshiforever92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mika17

Awesome update 

Feel bad for khushi and Payal
Hope payal doesn't forgive akash for what he said 

not so easily😳
arshiforever92 thumbnail

Thanks for Liking the Last Update

suratparimaladaparna7deepalakshmi17evergreen05kpreethysunshaeySunsnowSnigdha92maryamwaqar67coriepiyalumonuammanidhiheartamadeaRHEA123dawnkkayriya_debVarsh93sugandhbhawnanilmanperveen129290860623apwakarsrianamika00PoonamTfan09ifeshayeSwathiarshiArchu61lovebadhanakvmjiTani2968aspatel2ninaatwalvinovemberRichellearshilife2cheerPreenaRakyogakopiafifa.skmegha1996-mujna-koyalparimanjunaidupariniAYUSHIVISHUelinadkartikaJAyashika.angelayat20chinnuluvijayalaxmibHuleygirlAlicia2012merehanradhika007ammavedu80preciouspearlyalisha17thiyamappysweetnonisagarpatadialavanyarajapekshashthangam100dews100Anj007_arshineel11mansijani21mika17huma12.arshi_sarunrockstarloversmatasha_mehtaMaghinallssaschadesSirenMitrasuni_104..strawberry..Lily30Heatsha8176eishe10madhu1210varsha2KDRish_Rublesjdukesweetydoll32star_fan1phillips_2909harman12ushankitvcsam88zaniaxangeldream14mandy15laksh65ameena671-Roshini-rulama..Jyoti..jeb1kashishkjasminerahulheemasomanipup03ranogillLinsieMysticRivercoolhi1988

||My Index||
Arshi Forever Fanfictions

arshiforever92 thumbnail

Chapter-23

Arnav was shocked with what Akash said and it soon turned into anger.

Arnav: Akash!!!! Are you nuts? do you know
what the hell are you saying? Akash just kept mum.

Anjali: yes chotte. but i am happy that where my chotte has lost the difference
between right and wrong, at least with me Akash has also realized true colors of these girls.

Arnav(sarcastically): ohh really?? then let me clear something to you at least for my wife, that i am going to marry khushi even khushi didn't have any idea few hours ago from our marriage, all looks at him surprised.

Arnav: i asked her to marry me when Akash and payal was already in mandap
because, but khushi stops him saying further.
Arnav: No khushi let me say. you were never at fault , it was my mistake that,
Khushi again stops him.

Khushi: Arnav ji! it was past don't speak about this now, for me please ( khushi
almost pleaded and Arnav nodded).

Anjali: wow what a drama khushi, you had trapped him very well, how low you can go?
Arnav: enough di! and Akash if it was not for khushi you never have got Payal, but seems like you forget anything, but before Akash can think and say anything Anjali started.

Anjali: why'll she not? chotte why'll she not help him chotte? it was all planned , a drama played by them to trap you guys so they can live this lavish life.

Payal: enough ( she shouted top of her voice) enough Anjali ji! what are you saying about middle class and trapping rich men. you don't even know about khushi anything . she's not any random middle class girl.. khushi gasped.

Khushi: jiji stop, Arnav looked at Payal and then khushi confused as well others.
Payal: no khushi! its enough now they should know the truth and now we don't have any reason to hide it anymore in fact now we should tell them who you are.

khushi tried to stop Payal but Arnav held her back and sign Payal to continue all the
while looking into khushi's eyes who was trying to look away from him.

Payal: khushi is educated from a reputed college in mumbai. she has degree in
bachelors in fashion designing. All looked shocked at khushi and Arnav looks at Payal as if to confirm her words.
Payal: and she knows very well to speak in English in fact she had taught me also.

Arnav( coming out of shock): how? and then why did you guys hide it?
Payal: Arnav ji! do you know about khurana Industries?
Arnav: yeah! its an textile industries, started by Samar khurana, and now Samar khurana's brother is handling it.

Payal: and the girl you are married was not khushi gupta, she was khushi khurana, daughter of Late Samar khurana and the real heir of khurana's.

Arnav looked at khushi shocked, all Raizada's got the shock hearing this.
Arnav: then why she was living with you and then why she was living like an
uneducated and middle class girl?

Payal: because she wanted to..
Arnav: mean?
Payal: Arnav ji! you know khushi lost her parents when she was small, Arnav nods.
Anjali tries to interrupt,

Anjali: now what's this drama Payal?
Payal: this is not any drama, and i don't care what you want to think.

Arnav: Di don't interfere! Payal you continue

Payal: After her parents death khushi was becoming so silent whenever we goes to meet her , she was a bubbly girl as we all know so her sudden change in behavior really surprised Amma and babu ji but they ignored it thinking that she had lost her parents so she must be feeling lonely.

One day i wanted to meet khushi and take her with us few days to show her lucknow as it was our holidays, due to my stubbornness I stopped amma-babu ji to inform khushi's uncle that we are coming as i wanted to surprise her. they agreed but after reaching there what we saw left us shocked.

will be continued in next post😳
yea again a double updates😉

||My Index||

arshiforever92 thumbnail

Chapter-24

When Payal said last lines, Arnav felt Khushi's grip tightening on his hand, one
look at her face and Arnav knew the ever so smiling face is hiding so much pain
inside her.

Arnav pulled Khushi close to  himself and told Payal to continue.
Payal smiled ,she is happy that Arnav is supporting her.

Payal: when we reached there we saw that Khushi's chachi is treating her like
servants. She was scolding her because Khushi was hungry and she ate some snacks
without asking her, so she gave her punishment that today she'll not get her
dinner, and told her to do some house. c****s.

When khushi was doing it a toy of her Chachi's child got broken so she got this angry that she started beating her  without caring that she's already hurt and her foot is bleeding.
And that was enough Babu ji stepped in between stopping her aunt to hurt Khushi further, her Aunt was shocked as she didn't  expected us to be there, she started making excuses but we had seen everything with our eyes.

Later babuji discussed it with her chacha ji about it , but his indifference behavior confirmed  that he's already aware of it. one thing was sure khushi was not safe there, and  her pleading that she don't want to live with her Uncle-Aunt was enough for babu ji to decide that we'll take Khushi with us.

So babu ji claimed for her custody, we got it as Khushi's aunt didn't wanted to keep
khushi with them. So its decided that Khushi will live with us till she turn 18,
after that its her wish.

When we came back  Lucknow with Khushi, she was so silent. one day suddenly lights went off, and we got to know that fear of darkness is Khushi is too
much. when asked got to know that she was little scared after her parents death but
her after that her aunt used to shut in storeroom full of darkness in the name of
punishment, so Her fear got more worse.

Slowly with us Khushi started coming out of her shell, then babu ji admitted her in
Best school in town with me because khushi was really brilliant in studies, time passed our school got completed, i decided to do
college by distance education.

Whereas Khushi wanted to study further, Khushi got admission in best college in Mumbai, babu ji was so happy but he was worried because of money that problem also solved by  Khushi as she got admission on scholarship, Babu ji was so proud of her.

Though bua ji was not so happy but she kept quiet due to babu ji.
But before Khushi can leave for Mumbai, Babu ji told her about her being Khurana's
Heiress, .

Turning towards Anjali and eyeing all Raizada's,

Payal: but you know what she said, that now She is daughter of Shashi  gupta and she's happy with that, she don't want to claim anything. We are her present
and future she don't want to think about past and Anjali ji you are blaming her for
trapping your brother, if she wants she can claim on her property and get it now.

But my Khushi is not behind money, she gives priority to Relations more than money.
All Raizada's was too stunned to react when Arnav asked the question which was
nagging him.

Arnav: but Payal, then why Khushi behaved like an uneducated?
Anjali(as if getting the chance): simple chotte! because she's making stories...

Arnav: Di!! please be quiet.
Anjali: but chotte...

Arnav cutts her off and
told Payal to complete it, making Anjali more frustrate.

Payal: because of me,,
Arnav: what?
Payal: yes Arnav ji! Khushi behaved like that because of me...
Arnav: How?
Payal: because...

To be continued...

||My Index||

arshiforeverPM thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Buddy me for PM's

Arshi😳
chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Wonderful Updates
Khushi should have allowed Arnav to let Anjali and Akash know the reason behind their marriage. Atleast hearing that they will come to know how much Khushi scarificed and suffered because of these two. If not for Anjali, Arnav would not have married her and if not for Akash and Payal Khushi would not have agreed to get married to Arnav. Khushi is so selfless girl she doesn't want anyone to badmouth or hurt Arnav which is why she stopped him not to let everyone knew the actual reason behind their marriage. Poor Khushi she suffered a lot during her childhood. Hope after hearing the reason behind her suffering Arnav gets her justice. Wondering why Payal is the reason behind Khushi acting as an uneducated girl.

Advance Thanks for the PM
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the double updates👏
What a twist on Khushi's background, eager for the next part.
Thank you for the pm😃