Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Kangana WARNS ex-lover Hrithik to stick to his stand and stop chasing

DarkUnicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

Kangana Ranaut WARNS ex-lover Hrithik Roshan to stick to his stand and stop chasing her!

Kangana Ranaut WARNS ex-lover Hrithik Roshan to stick to his stand and stop chasing her!

And the war of words doesn't seem to end anytime soon. Here's the latest...

We're sure  by now everyone must be well-versed with the never ending fight between former lovers Kangana Ranaut and Hrithik Roshan. The two are leaving no stone unturned to express how much they hate each other. While Kangana made it evident by declaring Hrithik as her silly ex in an interview where she said, "I don't know why exes do silly things to get your attention. For me that chapter is over and I don't dig graves." Hrithik responded to the same by slapping a humiliating tweet in return that read, "Ther r more chances of me having had an affair with d Pope dan any of d (Im sure wonderful)women d media hs ben naming.Thanks but no thanks." It's definitely something that's really embarrassing on both the ends. But if you thought Kangana would fear taking a chance and maintain silence like she did at an event this afternoon, then wait until you read her private interview with an online portal, soon after today's event.

Using it as the right platform to let everyone know what she thinks of Hrithik's insulting tweet regarding her, she clarified, "No. I'm not hurt. I respect the other person's opinion also. It's very likely that a person can have a different perspective on the same situation on rather the past. But then, stick to your stand. Don't slyly pursue people and spy on them, chase them. So we sign and seal the deal and then move on."

Whoa! Now that was like a total blow to Hrithik's tweet. We wouldn't be surprised if Hrithik reacts to Kangana's statement again. But where is this going guys? Are we digging into the ugly past and make it look even more ugly? Sound of your thoughts in the comments below and do come back to BollywoodLife for more updates!

Edited by -GameOfThrones- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Damn ๐Ÿ˜†  Why doesn't she go ahead and expose Ajay, Sanjay and Aditya too? Will be super fun ๐Ÿ˜† Edited by rogerrocks - 8 years ago
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Kangana contradicts her own statements! Making silly comments to gain her ex-lover's attention๐ŸคชWoah! She succeeded!

Dear Kangu, always being a loudmouth and haughty will not take you anywhere! Take a break!
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
omg this is a way better response than I thought she'd give! Hahaha
fitoori_kudi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ChotaBheem

๐Ÿ˜ฒ

๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
hasini009 thumbnail
Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Her biography will be more hot than anyone in the industry.
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

๐Ÿ˜†
HLUCKY13 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What rubbish ! She or rather her pr changes stories every time . And now she claims that he is chasing her on the sly ! Let's step back a minute - kangana mistress to aditya pancholi , ajay devgan and Sanjay dutt , girlfriend to andhyaman suman is resisting the advances of Hrithik roshan . If u believe that , u really will believe anything !
This is the only article in her favour - read the rest of the media coverage of her little act . This was the only way she could cover up her bull with any kind of pride ! She is such a drama queen having now been shamed by deepika , salman and Hrithik .
CineFanLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
^^ reading is fundamental. How can anyone read this & think Kangana contradicts herself? lol.
 I doubt  that she gave that quote anyway. Oh this is too delicious. Duggu shot himself in the foot with that emotional outburst. ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by BollyFanLuver - 8 years ago