Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shikha87

shikha87

Posted: 07 November 2006 at 9:10am | IP Logged

hiya guys this is my first ever fanfic and as you know it will be called HUM TUM which will star my favorite stars niharika and shivam as the main roles. All the other sindoor tere naam ka charactors will be the same Big smile but also sid from mamta will be in it as niharika's only witness to rudra's murder.

Here is the preview it is in english but some words are in hindi and songs as well:-

Niharika looked at the picture of her late husband Rudra as she opened the door of her wardrobe where she found the black and white frame with rudra smiling at her. A tear escaped form her eyes as she slowly took the photo frame and kissed his forehead as she brushed her tears away form her face. This was the last strike done by antrakshish. One game after the other but today he has reached all the boundaries he made actually he forced her to marry shivam, a stranger who was helping her to fight the justice that she had to give to rudra. She looked at herself in the mirror where she was standing the red sindoor sitting in her forehead was burning her.

She was a widow but instead of mourning for her husband she had to marry another man. A man who has helped her all the way and now she has to pay for it with her widowhood but not anymore. Antrakshish will pay for his actions and that's what she has todo as now she has the control over the remote not she can turn him whereever she wants it to. as he was in her hand like a little puppet

next part will be in shivam's thoughts hope you like it Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "hum tum--- niharika n shivam" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Piano1422

IF-Dazzler

Piano1422

Posted: 07 November 2006 at 9:28am | IP Logged
that's really cool! can't wait for the next preview

~*Milly*~

~*Milly*~

Posted: 07 November 2006 at 9:29am | IP Logged
nice umm shivam is that dude who niharika is using right anyways sinndoor is my favorite shows so this might be nice start soon Smile

shikha87

shikha87

Posted: 08 November 2006 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
I look at Niharika as she stands next to the window. she is crying I can hear little sobs as she puts her hand over her mouth. i take the pillow from the bed and place it on the sofa as she looks at me. a tear still escaping her eyes. she smiles at me as i look at her the beauty that just stood their by me. i smile at her and take my top off i know that she is looking at me and part of me wants to get the attention that rudra was getting form her. does she love me? does she even think about me like i think about her? i don't the answer and i even doubt it if she knows it herself but somehow i wish that she wants me the same way as i want her. I put on my night suit as i lay on the sofa Niharika gone don't know where but she took with her the gown that i had laid for her to wear. i watch some photos that are placed on the wall. some of them are of her and rudra but one picture gets to my attention it is of Niharika standing wearing a pink sari and holding little Krishna i assume. I take the photo frame which was hanged and slowly brush me hands over her face.

Jab kisiki taraf dil jhukne lage
Baat aakar zubaan tak rukne lage
Aankhon aankhon mein ikraar hone lage
Bol do agar tumhein pyaar hone lage
Hone lage hone lage

I have thought so many times that I should tell Niharika what I feel about her. Tell her how I want us to be together a stop living the lie that she ahs made me live it but when ever I go near her part of me stops her maybe knowing fully well that she won't love me as much as she used to love rudra. [/COLOR >

Hone lage hone lage

She walks into the room and sits on the bed as she puts radar's photo next to her like a baby clutching her mothers hand's as I walk past her and lie on the sofa again thinking off the times that I shared with Niharika. I can still hear her crying. I want to go upto her and take her in my arms and tell her that she doesn't need to worry I will be here to protect her and would always be here. But what happens she refuses? She tells me to leave her alone then what will I do?

Chaahne jab lage dil kisi ki khushi
Dillagi ye nahin ye hai dil ki lagi
Aandhiyon ko dabaane se kya faydaPyaar dil mein chhupaane se kya fayda
Jaan se pyaara jab dildaar hone lage
Hone lage hone lage

I remember what Dhruv was telling me if i love someone more then my life then it means that i have fallen for them too deep. I get up and walk upto her and her and see her, she is sleeping. Like a little baby but their is something on her mind. I know for sure i look at her she is like an angel. Namrita was right i am lucky to have her in my life but after antrakshish does own up to his crime then what? I have to leave her and go back all alone without my angel.

Hone lage hone lage

zindagi kis baat ka mujhse pariksha leh rahi hai. Why can't i forget her why do i see her all the time and whenever i try to forget her why does it hurt? I came to help her out put my conscious at peace but now? I don't want to go i just want to stay here all my life and promise her my heart and my soul.

Hone lage hone lage
Uski khushboo agar apni saanson mein ho
Uska sapna agar apni aankhon mein ho
Jab na dil ke behelne ki soorat lage
Jab koi zindagi ki zaroorat lage
Aur jeena bhi dushwaar hone lage
Hone lage hone lage

the first time i saw her innnoncense on her face made me fall for her but then the game that i was playing with her kept on reminding me that i was not capable of her. the time when she put the bandage on my hands i just wanted to be their. forget about everything that has happened and is happening and just wanted to be with her.

Hone lage pyaar hone lage

and now i can't even do that because the truth is... i love her but then she also loves rudra and she will never accept my love so is better to keep quiet.

Hone lage pyaar hone lage

~*~john_4_lyf~*

~*~john_4_lyf~*

Posted: 08 November 2006 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
fab part Clap

xyounngLOVE

IF-Dazzler

xyounngLOVE

Posted: 08 November 2006 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
great part continue soon

Piano1422

IF-Dazzler

Piano1422

Posted: 09 November 2006 at 4:50am | IP Logged
awesome part.plz cont soon

shikha87

shikha87

Posted: 13 November 2006 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Ever since he had laid eyes on this beautiful woman resting in his arms, he had wanted to be with her. Every night they spent in separate rooms, with only a sheet of plaster between them, was agony. It seemed that she was so close to him, but he couldn't be with her. It was pure torture. It was like someone had brought her into his life, just for him, and then had taken her away making life harder than it was before she had come into it. He had survived those days, learnt to go through the motions, and lived a half life. And then she had completely engulfed him with her immense capability to love. And he loved her.
Shivam closed his eyes, taking himself back to a time when he got her in his arms at the top of the cliff, the way she actually hugged like she was depending on him. The way she made him lunch when he came here and the way she would just come in the morning her hair still damp and feel shivam face and smile, to feel the softness of her skin against his own. At night, his arms cried for her to be in them and his heart cried out for hers wishing that she would hear somehow.

Niharika moved slightly so that her head was now resting on his shoulder, her breath tickling his neck. He so wanted to hold her and take care of her right now after what she been through, to just tell her what she meant to him. Except he didn't want it to be once, he wanted it to be forever.

He didn't know what he would do if she decided to move on. He knew she would, her memories of rudra were too obvious too ignore but what happens if she forgets then what? He will have to leave for sake of her happiness.

When he'd first met her, he couldn't take his eyes off her. He'd met the love of his life when he rescued her of the passing lorry what a place to meet, eh? He was acting to be rudra when all the time in his heart he was just this normal guy. A guy who wants to give her all the happiness in the world. He wants to be everything for her and if that meant for a second that he had to be rudra then he would happily be that. The time when antrakshish explained him the last final game he felt so stupid and his heart ached. He couldn't do that to her and then he saw her again. Hurt by him. She looked at him and that's it he knew it that whatever happened it was all due to him.

The next day came quickly. It was a Saturday morning and Niharika was in her room, trying to find a nice but simple sari that could make her look little more like a widow then a married women because that how she felt. Although she married shivam she still loved rudra and could never forget him.

Shivam turned the handle of her bedroom door and walked into it. The sight before nearly made him drop the mug of tea he was carrying. He quickly averted his gaze which took all his willpower as Niharika hastily put her sari over her body as she smiled at him.

Shivam: sorry, I should've knocked
Niharika: (blushing slightly) no harm done. I was just getting dressed and always I should be the one saying sorry for all the things you been....
Shivam- you already said it haven't you and anyways it was my choice you don't force me into it so you shouldn't keep on apologising

Shivam looked at her. He still thought about her, mostly when he was alone, he thought of her. Who was he kidding? He thought of her every single minute of the day and then every second of the night.

At night it was even worse, at least during the day he could busy himself with this and that, things that needed doing around the house or when they plot something against antrakshish, but at night that was a whole different story!

Every night he would lay awake in the darkness, long after she would have gone to sleep, after everyone else in the house had fallen into a deep slumber. And he would just lie there, thinking. About her. Everything he remembered about her, everything he knew about her, so that he would never forget. Not that he was ever likely to forget.

He'd once thought what would happen if he just crept into her room and lay down next to her. Probably tell him he was taking up too much space and make him sleep on the floor! To shout at him and tell him that he means nothing to her. The only person she would ever love was rudra and no-one can take his place.

He looked at her as she gave small smile. The smile that burned him alive just looking at her and the one that make his heart beat faster then before

Shivam bit the inside of his cheek, trying to distract himself from the vision that stood in front of him. Only few steps covering the distance between him and his love but what happens if he completed these steps. What would happen? He tried not to think about what if and the rest all he wanted to be the live this moment forever who knows what would happen after antrakshish tells the truth but he wished that he won't say now.

Shivam: erm, I erm, brought you up a cuppa
Niharika: (as she took the mug from Shivam hand) thanks

Niharika gestured to the bed, and Shivam sat down

Niharika: so, what do you plan on doing today?
Shivam: don't know; probably go down the office for a while, just the usual, y'know. You?
Niharika: I might go shopping
Shivam: again? Didn't you just go a week ago?
Niharika: yeah, but this time I have something that I want to complete so I know what to do next
Shivam: what are you talking about? Antrakshish has left for Delhi with Kajol so I don't think he would be here for another week so I guess we just have to wait
Niharika: and that's what I want, if antrakshish comes a week later then it would give me enough time to use my last move. The last one that make antrakshish life like a dead.
Shivam: so what do you want me to do?
Niharika: well right now I want you to stay with papa convince him that he is everything to you because after that even if antrakshish wants to blame you, papa wouldn't let him
Dennis: okay as you wish but don't you think us using papa on this?
Niharika: I know but its the only way after what antrakshish done I don't know what else to do and also I feel like I am betraying rudra because he would never wanted papa to feel hurt so I want you to be his son so at least until the truth is out he can get some peace

Niharika looked away; she had started remembering that night when she saw her rudra going down the hill. he tried to save him, gosh she really did but he just let her go like he didn't want to be saved and she stood their all alone crying to herself thinking all sorts when in truth it was her fault.

That's what it had been. When she realised how much she loved him and without him she was nothing just a flesh that had no heart and soul in it because her heart and soul was rudra. A small tear escaped her eyes made their way down to her red lips

Shivam noticed this

Shivam: you o.k.?
Niharika: yer
Shivam: you sure?
Niharika: just thinking
Shivam: about?
Niharika: Rudra

Shivam felt something in his stomach. The name of rudra made his spine go chilli. What was so special about him that Niharika can't stop thinking? What does rudra have that he doesn't? Does he even need to ask, he had Niharika in his life.... he had her love, her soul and heart which cried only his name but what does he have? Just her memories and some moments that he tries to spend with her.

Shivam: he was lucky.
Niharika: who?
Shivam: rudra... he was lucky to have you in his life
Niharika: (smiling) no I was the one who was lucky to have him
Shivam: yeah, I can see that the way you smile when you take his name. Knowing exactly what to do to stop you breaking down
Niharika: I doubt that
Shivam: well, okay, when you'll really upset then I don't know, but right now all I know is that you are very strong Niharika and you should know that
Niharika: than
Shivam: definitely

Niharika smiled at him again, the way he just talked about her made her blush but this didn't happen once it happens all the time whenever he says something nice about her she just goes all red. Maybe he had noticed that and decided to tell her

Shivam smiled at Niharika maybe if he just be their for her then she might realise that she might have some feeling for him like he did. Till then he is willing to wait.

yeh tera mera rishtaa kyun hai adhoora?

naa chaha kar ke bhi hai joorda
har din, har raat ko kyun hai tera saaya?

jo kasme khayi hai humne kyun na hum unhe nibhaye
jo sapne dekhe hai humne kyun na ho vo sache

tu hain mera hakit, tu hain mera khwaab
phir bhi kyun mein naa tum se keh paavu

bas tujhe mein chahoo, bas tujhe manoo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top