Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kulasya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ANGELICEYES

I hate this..a cop like Abhijeet is not so inattentive..

Cop is not superman . He is human . That's what I hate in present CID. They have given there cops god status . In older days CID was so engaging because it was realistic & not larger than life .  
misbah93 thumbnail
1 nice episode
Kousar-Aditya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Caught by cell phone
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am not talking abt cops turning superhumans.. Abhijeet did make a mistake turning away from the other guy. When he went to catch a criminal he should be careful about the other guy present there too.
MysticMorning thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANGELICEYES

I am not talking abt cops turning superhumans.. Abhijeet did make a mistake turning away from the other guy. When he went to catch a criminal he should be careful about the other guy present there too.

It proves... Abhijeet is a normal human... not a super power

His main focus was that carpenter... he neglected his co-worker😡

senior inspector Abhijeet also does mistake 😉

Kousar-Aditya thumbnail
⭐️
Minionite thumbnail
I could honestly go on and on about all the loopholes in the episode (especially with the 24 hour timeline), but let's be nice to this first episode.

Actually the pros could have outdone the loopholes if handled properly.

For example, the team working across technology and yet on foot as well. Even with the 24 hour timeline, officers were there for security, talking to people in person, and what not.

A strong criminal. Rahul Dev was a nice surprise for the episode and for the role of Katori. And I liked how he was having so much fun. I hope they really gave him a good role as Katori and will bring him in for the finale at least.

Well directed and some good expressions. Like when Daya told Abhijeet to hang up DCP's call or in the climax. No fighting. Daya was rushing to save Abhijeet first.

Overall the episode was okay. I would give it a 3 out of 5 to be nice to it.
Kousar-Aditya thumbnail
Originally posted by: CT_Shreya

I could honestly go on and on about all the loopholes in the episode (especially with the 24 hour timeline), but let's be nice to this first episode.

Actually the pros could have outdone the loopholes if handled properly.

For example, the team working across technology and yet on foot as well. Even with the 24 hour timeline, officers were there for security, talking to people in person, and what not.

A strong criminal. Rahul Dev was a nice surprise for the episode and for the role of Katori. And I liked how he was having so much fun. I hope they really gave him a good role as Katori and will bring him in for the finale at least.

Well directed and some good expressions. Like when Daya told Abhijeet to hang up DCP's call or in the climax. No fighting. Daya was rushing to save Abhijeet first.

Overall the episode was okay. I would give it a 3 out of 5 to be nice to it.

Hmm
I really agreed with u
but ek baat samajh nahi aaai
Itni bari aur knotted rassi building pe kiun latkai hui thi ke Daya jesi body ka malik bhi araam se ooper charh gaya😲🥱
bluetides thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Lol
Rofl
Kousar, ur question is too good rofl
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
O much entertainment 🤣 🤣