Vipu Ur so boring - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by tiksuno123

Enjoy your posts always.
Ofcourse with the state of mind and affairs that our leads are in ' if they had shown a passionate hug ,again you wld have chidded viplav ki shambhu ko itni jaldi bhool gaye ? 
keep giving us these lovely write ups.

Hahaha..Offcourse I ranted in Lu.yesterday  there.😆😆😆...guess im predictable!!!...😳
Rain seqyence is rhe least xpected to come like tat...it was just randomly inserted in...but  then dreams can be anything as he wase emotionally broken down.a day before  n in guilt conscious the way he treated dhasni...so im ok with it...but the way it was picturized or shot was putting me off...Mayb I wasnt xpecting romance in such a state...As a viewer its taxing for me to c Vidha crying n helpless or so many people out their to ruin their happiness!!!

OMG Mehraan🤣
Ur posts n comments always put this big smile on my face😃
Dekhna sapne mein bhi plain saree with border...n that boring blouse...itna paani waste kiya tha...atleast Cvs should have utilised it to show some romance...instead of romance they focused more on Vipu's dilemma towards Dhani...
Originally posted by mehraan

Hmmm ...Hey Vipu,im bored of u man...Ur dreams r literally outdated too...U dreamt her in cotton or xyz saree...I thought some lacy,chiffon seethru ...chalo backless...😳arey yaar yeh bi nahi to some strapless... 😆!! KIYA yaar...dreams can be hot n wild but ur so cold n mild...n believe me I was sleeping😆
Hum pyar karthe hai,I love u,hame tumse pyaar gai...😡😡
Is there some speech or announcement going on...Man go ahead...yes show us ur pyaar...Kaan pag gaye hai sunsunkar!!!
I was ok with the time u dashed into her,gulping hard ,yes yes ..I was like chalo Aaj Ye koshish karlega...n pushing her to the wall n blocking her in his arms.😳😳..Till rhen my hopes were rising...Bas...Uske baat I was like stop pulling ur ears,stop smiling...ur not a baby...
HAVE u ever heard of Kiss n makeup...do that...!!!  Seal her lips...😳...!!!!

Itna natak ki kya zaroorat hai?????
Dream mei bi Maryada Puroshuthum..😡.dreams mei sab kuch hosakta hai...sab kuch,u  !!!

Im sure Shambus atma is upset vid u cos u didnt c him n instead u saw dhasni...!!!Man u have her on ur head 24/7how would u solve the case????

N please Cvs get rid of dhaanis hideous ugly wigs...I couldnt concentrate on the Vidha today cos her wig looked ugly n I guess tats y Vipu couldnt find her  hot to even kiss her

after watching episode I was like  
Agree with you at least in dream they can saw some more romance when I saw sbs I can't wait to watch the episode but after watching I think after marriage I hope they don't show dhani in this look and boring romance

Haha..!! ageya tu Mehru..! 😆
Always loved your seductive posts..😳😉
I loved that scene much , because of  the simplicity n dignified romance , well in all Indian shows we used to get a passionate rain sequence with the leads getting drenched in rain giving some intense romance, here( ViDha) even redefined entire rain sequence taking into a next  level by giving a gentle trace of intense gaze, hidden passion n the way VIP controlled her with his deadly  eating n composed looks   in wooing his ladylove looks absolutely sizzling...I enjoyed it to the core actually atleast writers had a intention to give dream sequence becoz I felt  we won't get such sequence due to ES's age actor...I do agree that set up n old aged ideas might be a weird imagination from writers.. though  I liked that scene very much...mixed shots of both bright n cool atmosphere depicts the shades of each characters one thing come to my mind..Dhani  actually  knows how to please  his man with her gentle and captivating approach haha !..ViDha is simply unique, dignified, divine yet passionate..!! ❤️
Edited by cocoatree - 8 years ago
Hey archu!!!

Ab Es ka age factor shouldnt be hinderance for romance...pls dnt bring tat up...otherwise I will die of hunger🤣

Hey archu!!!

Ab Es ka age factor shouldnt be hinderance for romance...pls dnt bring tat up...otherwise I will die of hunger🤣
good one mehru😆🤣 

Hey archu!!!

Agree ,She is eighteen and she has willingly taken up a show with romance as a base. Her parents have given the go ahead for a ishq based show knowing well what it curtails. They have to do justice to the subject and they know it. So we shouldnt be unnecessarily bothered.

Hey archu!!!

Tum chup chup ke offline pe..😆
These two create any kind of romance through their simple gestures..haha..! do agree n what goes with my true expectations as you know still liked that scene much,,If they are under one frame I will enjoy every thing..😳