Karu Parivaar Ghar No. 18 - Page 4

Posted: 17 years ago
Swetha, very nice pics. u look lovely in that red saree. i wanted to tell u this once again 😃

hope u have come out of the shock of dayita's death. it was truly shocking. i remember dayita had PMed me once asking me to join AR Rehman club in the music section. infact she invited me to a party there.
sami, too bad i missed seeing u online y'day. y'day was one of those days.. and i couldnt come here for long. hope ur studies are going on well.
bitu/ Don/ Amit, you surely must be a busy man, playing so many roles. How is neeru doing? where are u today? i dont see u here or in big boss's house...
iram, how are u doing? i read all about ur long weekend. it must be such a bad feeling to go back to school after a long break.. i surely would have felt that, but u r nothing like me. u r sensible 😃
gowthy aka aryan (sonu mama), aaj aapne protien shake piye kya? or shall i send bobby to give it to you? 😉 😛 😆 Edited by luckyleo - 17 years ago
gowthy, here's a piece of interesting news for you. in Big Boss, Aryan finally meets his match.

Lap dance

Bobby Darling hits on Aryan Vaid, before proceeding to make himself comfortable on Vaid's lap! A visibly embarrassed Aryan asks Deepak for help!

Have fun Aryan, i'm enjoying this 😆 😆
Originally posted by luckyleo

gowthy aka aryan (sonu mama), aaj aapne protien shake piye kya? or shall i send bobby to give it to you? 😉 😛 😆

hi rupali,

i am doing good... wat is this sonu mama thingy?

i did had my protien shake.. feeling full now.. thanks for the offer of sedding BOBBY over.. she is fine at ur side itself.. keep her there only
Sonu Mama is what Aryan's nephew calls him. seems like Sonu is aryan's nick name. 😃

and btw, i dint have to send bobby to u. she is all on you herself. read my other post 😆 😛
gowthy, did u see my siggy? don't i look cute and sweet? 😃
hi rupali,

yeah u always looked cute... aaj ki kya baat hai!! saw you in sarabhai & sarabhai & found you very charming since then 😉