Karu Parivaar Ghar No. 18 - Page 3

Posted: 17 years ago
Hi Everyone
Congrats on our new home!
Harsh bhaiyya! So nice to see you after so long! 😃 How's bhabhi and the kids? I'm fine....school's keeping me very busy so that's about it for now. I didn't sing any new songs.....I know I know....I will soon! 😃 So any plans on travelling across the border? 😉
Sami!!! It's been soooo long! Good to hear that you're preparing for your oral exam! Good luck with it! I'm sure you'll ace it! I was looking through this website and got reminded of you immediately so do look it up when you need a break! http://www.phdcomics.com/comics.php
My thesis is ok....going slowly but steadily....getting things done. I'm not setting any deadlines coz I almost never make them so I've stopped setting them! 😛 I'll just finish when I do and def you will all know about it when I do!
Gowthy....yaar all those weddings and Mehendis are getting to me now....they're all catching up to me! Now I have so much pending work coz of them! But oh well....they were fun so that's the point! How's your stuff going? AGNI keeping you busy?
Bhabhi I know you're extremely busy in the BB forum par apni ladli ke posts ko bhi pad lete ho iske liye bahut bahut shukriya! I know you're one of the few ones who still follows my posts so it's a pleasure writing for you! 😃 How're things going with you? Diet eh? I need to go on one ASAP! I haven't been watching what I eat with all that's going on and now I'm paying the price! 😕 Anyways they say you should always tell others when you start one so that they can keep tabs on you and you stay motivated so maybe this will work for me! 😉
Sweths...how's life? WONDERFUL I'm sure! 😉 So ab toh chuttiyaan le rahi ho na....now that Sriramji is also annoyed with your work 😉 So you didn't answer my previous q....have you guys thought about where you're going for a honeymoon? 😉
Bitu...kya yaar tum meri baat par yakeen kyun nahi kar rahe ho....main laadli ho kar jhoot thodi na bolungi! 😳 Ab queue nahi hai toh main kahaan se laaon 😛 Tere kaam par jo hoon abhi....I don't think I can handle a queue anyways! 😆 How's work going btw? Boss' daughter deliver yet? 😉
Sharmi didi....how're things going with you? Didn't see you around today...hope things are fine! Miss talking to you! 🤗 How's your back now?
Iram how's it going? I forgot that you were off today too! Nice! How were the elections? Was your dish a success? I'm sure it was! 😃 So when do we get to sample your baking? 😉 Hope you are well rested and ready to hit the school with new vigour! Good luck with that hun!
Ab meri baari....aaj toh I'm completely bushed! I walked for 2 hours continuously trying to put up ads all over my campus to rent my room. It was def quite tiring esp after a difficult patient at work this morning! 😕 But I can't seem to get myself to rest so I'm working away to glory....have to practice for a show we have in Montreal this weekend and of course there's the thesis. So pretty much the same thing....nothing new at all!
Anyways now that I'm done boring you all with my routine.....hope you all have a great day! And hope to catch you online sometime!
P.S. Sweths...really sorry about your friend but like Bhabhi said we all have our "expiry dates". We certainly hope it wasn't a suicide so the loss of her isn't harder on her near and dear. Hang in there hun and if you ever wanna talk well you know where to find me! 🤗
Congrats Karu parivar....naya ghar mubarak ho !!!!!
👏

Hi Smitha , good, at last I got hold of you 😃 ....so U r pretty busy . I saw ur last post where u enquired about me ...thank u dear ...I am fine , a friend of mine flew from New York to visit me and also for some other official work , bec her Uni was closed till today ( election day) ..so in between my work , I had a wonderful time with her and my other friends ....weekend was fun, watched Don , not impressed at all but a good time pass ....( I am a huge srk fan but his overacting is killing me these days , and believe me when I am saying this it means "SERIOUS" )....wow !!! u'll be performing at Montreal 👏 ...all the best for ur perf ....that's all ...see ya ...kank 😛     
Apparently I posted the same thing twice! 😛
Anyways....KOELI!!!! So sorry I missed you yaar! That's so cool...looks like you had a lot of fun! It's always nice to catch up with old friends! 😃 Yeah well anyone will tell you that I'm the last in line of SRK fans.....actually I won't be in the line at all! 😛😆 So like I told the parivaar earlier...I couldn't take him for the 30sec trailer so the 3 hour movie is out of question for me! I would've watched only and only for Arjun Rampal but even he isn't enough motivation so I just decided to skip it! Btw I'm not sure if you're into off-beat movies but DOR is a very nice movie....amazing how one letter can make a world of difference! 😉 But yea....that's a movie I thoroughly enjoyed watching off-late so if you get a chance def watch it! 😃 Yeah we have a show in Montreal.....hopefully it'll go well....I'm supposed to sing a new song so I'm a little apprehensive....def need to practice it! Anyways how're things otherwise with you? Where do you stay actually? I don't think I've ever asked you! 😕 And what are you doing? Sorry my memory fails me so you'll have to excuse me.....Gowthy ka budapa is quite contagious! 😆
Edited by Piscean - 17 years ago
congrtz for dis shwwet shmaal house
dear parivar...

good morning to you all...

sharmi - have not seen much of you yesterday and gathered from gowthy that you have been busy with sanj's school...hope everything went on well...i had some friends last evening so could not call you...

smith - yeah BB is keeping me busy and entertained but my parivar is my priority so i will come here first to greet and meet you all before i go anywhere else...best wishes for your Montreal trip....

iram - hello girlie...so you had fun in baking yummy choc chip toffee squares...enjoy election campaigning...i know i might sound wierd but i always wanted to be in politics....but i am failure even in simple office politics so did not dare to go that side but i scored good in my theory 😃 also i have noticed the word 'politics' is often misused and misinterpreted.... 😕

sami - heyyy you, i missed you....prolly i just left the forum when you logged in...ok tell me now....how can we forget you....aap bhi koi bhool ne waali cheez hai....just kidding...we all remember you and we are aware that you are occupied with your studies at the moment...you are very much in our thoughts and daily prayers...re: knee, thanks for enquiring - i am on straps still but graceful enough to walk...pain is under control with drugs...i cannot attend physio until jan 07...

harsh - nice to have parivar's bade bhai in the house....everybody is pleased....now that you have committed to be regular do visit us more often without fail...

swethalu - like smith said, i hope you are taking some time off to meet sri....you better know his likes and dislikes before hand....i am too organised isn't it... 😆

bitudon - aap ka kya kehna....har ladki ke upar don ki kadi nazar lagi hui hai...BB main cha gaye ho....lekin yahan par bhi aap ki kami mehsoos ho rahi hai...so you better visit us...

gowthy - gabbar ke upar kitna inam rakha hai sarkar... 😆

i am sure i have missed few names here....lekin mujhe pata hai log meri saaf dil ko samajh lenge... 😃

Cogratulationss to all Karunya Fanss..Specially Swethaa 😃
hello laraib...thanks for your wishes... 😃
Congratulations to the Parivar for the new house. 👏
Hi rohini, i was kinda tied up y'day. and then it was the parent evening at sanj's school. that's why i too couldnt call u. hope all is well
smithy, how r u ladli? i can see how excited u r about ur friend's weddings and honeymoons etc. I think its not just the excitement which should catch on but also the intention of getting married. 😛

thanks for liking my pics. btw - which skirt of mine did u like? the yellow one or the blue and maroon one?

i wasn't around much y'day but caught up with all ur posts now. 😃