Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pizookie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
I have no idea about Japanese language but I find French easier. Just learn those etre and avoir verbs, pronouns and few words here and there for the vocabulary-Done with the basic language๐Ÿ˜†

These people anyways are gonna prepare only the dialogues unless they are interested in the language, like Pari learnt that Chinese dialogue for HTP.
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Chinese i think!

Arabic and Urdu are the most easiest language i feel!
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheJake

What's the differ between Chinese, Japanese and Korean?

They are different, I cannot explain what.. but even the way they speak, I feel Chinese is more complicated... as I have worked with all 3 of them... ๐Ÿ˜Š
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: TheSupreme

Yeah Right.

Arabic? From which angle all the words look same? ๐Ÿ˜† I disagree. 

But yes, there are a lot of differ words - It can get hard.

But especially if you're a Urdu speaker and are aware of alphabets .. shouldn't be a hard reading.
DeliciousDevil. thumbnail

What's the differ between Chinese, Japanese and Korean?

Chinese differ a lot from Japanese & Korean language. 

Chinese has Mandarin, hok kian & few others as language. Mandarin the simple & easy one. Most of the chinese well educated with Mandarin. Its like the main language for them. Hok kian & others are more to caste language. 

Korean & Japanese sound similar but not same. Chinese is more easy to learn thn Korean & Japanese. 

But their writing somehow same. Its more like drawing thn joining alphabet. ๐Ÿ˜†
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

I have seen desi kids here crying baalti bhar bhar ke...over learning Spanish๐Ÿ˜†...I have heard that French is difficult...especially spoken parts...how to roll ur Rs and stuff like that๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†... that's so funny BI...๐Ÿ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Well, no. Not really. If French is hard - it's for English speakers. Plenty of verbs. And grammar is totally opposite of English.

But how to roll your Rs and stuff - Accent you can easily come across. It's no biggie.

see when we talk about how hard a language is...of course its for those whose main language is something else...u Canadians grow up learning French๐Ÿ˜†...of course it will be easy for u๐Ÿ˜†...I was talking from the point of learning it after u are already having a different primary language..

There was a series written by Enid Blyton...I am forgetting the name...but it was about twin sisters..Pat and Isabell who could never get their Rs right...that is why I said it๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
I think chinese/mandarin might be most difficult.not just spoken their script is unless you learn it from birth like we learn hindi I think it will be most difficult.I learnt German for 2 years and it wasn't bad except for the grammar part๐Ÿ˜’ Ich liebe dich is all I rememberโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: JugniBolt

I have no idea about Japanese language but I find French easier. Just learn those etre and avoir verbs, pronouns and few words here and there for the vocabulary-Done with the basic language๐Ÿ˜†

These people anyways are gonna prepare only the dialogues unless they are interested in the language, like Pari learnt that Chinese dialogue for HTP.

Well done, I get my first full answer. ๐Ÿ˜†
Hindi- According to any wannabe cool girl born in 2000s. They are like hamari hindi is so weak, we only talk in english.