hate this brij want to kill him😡😡
deep002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome update dear haye briz he is just a monster 😡
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
lovely update! well written! Geet unhappy! she is helpless! Geet looking beautiful! Maan n Adi attend the wedding! Maan sees Geet! The groom didn't come! Brij hits Geet! Maan stops him! update soon n do pm
marde thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice ff 
Please update in English dear
I can only understand little Hindi 
Update soon waiting eagerly
angeldream14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Loved it
People r so low when someone does wrong no one will q but d moment u do a write thing u HV to explain 
Maan was just trying to be a human who has a soul 
Not like Geer's F*Ly who r monsters
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hamara Rishta
Part. 3

M. Koi aisay haath nahin lagay gaa samjay warna aacha nahin hoga 

B. Kya kar laa gaa too Aur yeh Teri lagtii Kya hai Joo too Ais kiiside laa raha hai

After hearing this Maan become anger and he looked towards Geet who was continuously weeping aur hand then seeing no one was helping poor girl who was humiliating by her own brother and he saw that there was not any single happiness on her face and her eyes whom he think that her eyes are beautiful they were full of tears and he doesn't like that then he hold Geet hand and seeing this Brij again become angry try to loose Geet hand from his hold Maan become angry and give him ponch on his face then again save her and pulled Geet to himself and took her to mandap and filled her maang with sindoor and after seeing this everyone become shocked but most shocked was Geet family that some stranger has married their daughter but all above the most shocking person was Geet who was looking at Maan fearfully and she was unable to digest that someone has save her from her brother and marry in front of her family and Geet become scared from him and move backwards but seeing her moving back Maan held her hand and pulled her towards himself and then Adi say 

A. Maan sir ap ne yeh Kya (Maan looked at Adi and he become quite looking at angry Maan and at the sametime he get the call form dadi ama he attend the call but he was still in the shock that he was unable to say any word Aur who ausay poochti hain

D.A. Adi beta is every thing is alright I am calling Maan he is not attending my phone please beta tell me I am getting really worried  and why are you not saying anything (and then dadi listen what Maan has said to get family). 

M. Every one to know what relation I had with this girl then listen from now she is not more any Geet Handa but now she is Geet Maan Singh Khurana and anyone will try to hurt her Aur agar kaisi me Ais ka barray mein kuch barra kha yah Ais kii taraf aankh ooth kar dheaka too mein ausay zinda nahin choron gaa sunn liya 

D.A. Adi beta are you listening to me and what Maan is saying plzzz tell me (after listening to dadi fearful voice Adi come back from shock and then he tell dadi maa about the hole situation and also tell her that Maan sir married to that that girl. After listening from dadi that Maan has married that girl she become shocked but  she become more shocked after listening about Geet and how her family was treating her. But dadi was little upset that she has not seen her favourite grandson getting married but she was one side happy that finally his lovely grandson has marry someone. So jo hoo giya so hoo giya she cannot change the fact that her grandson is married and son she said something to Adi on which he replied.

A. Hehehehh dadi ama ap ko pata hai agar yeh sab main ne kiya too Maan sir is going to kill me.

D.A. Adi don't worry Maan kuch nahin kahin gayye ap tension na loo amd do that things what I have tell you.

A. Theak hain dadi ama ( then Adi start doing his work as he was asked to do and other side people who were talking I'll about Geet and her family become quite then Geet daar jii come towards then and say 

Dj. Tum ne Ais ladki saa shaadi karo yah hum aisay maar Dian humian Ais saa koi matlab nahin ab tum ne Ais saa shaadi kii hai too ajj saa yeh thumara Saar dard hai (while taking to Maan he was talking rudely and looking at Geet angrily but Geet was looking down word.

M. This descion is taken by me and I am not going to regret and Geet is now my wife and I know how to treat my wife and you don't have to worry about her and from today as a Geet husband I take first design on her behalf that from today she s not going to have any relation with your family members (after saying this Maan held Geet hand to go but when he look at Geet then he see that Geet looking towards her dai maa and she wants to go her and listening to her heart Maan said her).

M. Geet jio mill aio aun saa phir humian dair hoo rahi hai (after listening this Geet run and tightly hug her dai maa like someone is going snatch her from her and then dai maa said her).

D. Geet beta take care of yourself Aur apnay pati ka bhii Aur aus ka ghar ka sab logoon ka bhii rakna ajj saa aus ka ghar Tera hai Aur rab thujay har khushi daa (then she came to Maan and she say to him) beta I don't know how to thank you. You have saved my child life and please be nice with her and of if she do any mistake plz forgive her she has golden heart and I am happy there will someone who will guide her. Ajj phalay baar kaisi me Ais ka saath khara howa hain Aur Ais ka liya awaj oothi hai ajj Kya tum saa ek cheez mangatti hoon Kya tum Geet saa poori thara shaadi karo gayye plzz beta 

Hello friends here is pt.3
Plzzz ignore spelling and grammar mistakes
Plzzz do like and commments
Thank you

Edited by T.Peru - 7 years ago
mayurmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg wow.. I literally have tears in my eyes.. Maaneet married.. Dai mas love and that stupid daar ji and brijs hatred.. Superb yaar... Cont soon hun
T.Peru thumbnail
Imp Note
Hello friends last few day i am doing research on grils who are married under 18 so i wanted to asked you 1 thing this will base on this story
1. If MG should have husband wife relation before when her is 16 or when she is 18. (because in my reasearsch  many girls were married and they were having relationship if yes than i will tell you some real stories on which i have start writing is this story and if no then i will have to bring changes in story 

so plzzz help me i am little confuse over here

T.Peru thumbnail
Imp Note
Hello friends last few day i am doing research on grils who are married under 18 so i wanted to asked you 1 thing this will base on this story
1. If MG should have husband wife relation before when her is 16 or when she is 18. (because in my reasearsch  many girls were married and they were having relationship if yes than i will tell you some real stories on which i have start writing is this story and if no then i will have to bring changes in story 

And yes this story is connected with many girls and It is also based on real life so plzzz help me i am little confuse over here
Edited by TehreemRabia - 8 years ago
susm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update.maan married geet to save her from brij.darji n brij should get hatered for them. Daima loved geet.dadi ma us happy for her fav GS marriage.

Thanks fir adking us. But if u want to write on real incidents based then go as for u planned