Thapki...Pyaar Ki

OLV-Finally , Thapki fights for herself against vasundra!!

piyali99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Guys i cant believe wat i just saw!!! Thapki stood fr herself and said in frnt of whole family abt vasundra's misdeeds. She even said ki abb mai aur nhi sahungii  iss ghar me.. dhruv says thapki bas kro..and she cuts him too!! Bihaan asks her to come to room wid him ..talk to him.. not here in frnt of everyone ... but she asks everyone to take talaashi o maa's room ! Bauji gets very angry at thapki and says nothing like this will happen.. but daadi says it will happen. And atvlast manish IV.m watch ot guys!! Its worth it!
THE EPIC DIALOGUE WAS - INHONE MAA HOKAR INTI NEECH HARKAT KII 
Link -https://youtu.be/7R5HsEK29p0
Edited by piyali99 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

P.D.Dutta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS Peehu... What a scene it will be!!
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Is this about that gold necklace which Shraddha stole from the temple? I think it is and everyone is blaming Thapki for stealing and Thapki thinks Vasu has done it and blamed her.
I'm sure after this scene, Vasu's room will be checked but nothing will be found. Then someone will say to check Thapki's room as well and the necklace will be found in her bag. After this everyone will be super angry with Thapki for blaming Vasu and throw her out of the house and Bihaan will still support her and move out with her.
piyali99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SwaSanForLife

Is this about that gold necklace which Shraddha stole from the temple? I think it is and everyone is blaming Thapki for stealing and Thapki thinks Vasu has done it and blamed her.

I'm sure after this scene, Vasu's room will be checked but nothing will be found. Then someone will say to check Thapki's room as well and the necklace will be found in her bag. After this everyone will be super angry with Thapki for blaming Vasu and throw her out of the house and Bihaan will still support her and move out with her.

Yes.. maybe ur guess is right..but im happy .atleast thapki's maa jaap comes to an end with this!!
Sonakhan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think thapki is doing it deliberatly so tht  the family members throw her out of house. I think she came to know tht vasu wants her to be out of panday house thts why she is doing all this nautanki just to fullfill her Maa wish😡 anyway good for us atleast thahaan will be out of this pagal khana ðŸ˜† Edited by duakhan. - 8 years ago
krithi12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SwaSanForLife

even i think the same
piyali99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: duakhan.

I think thapki is doing it deliberatly so tht  the family members throw her out of house. I think she came to know tht vasu wants her to be out of panday house thts why she is doing all this nautanki just to fullfill her Maa wish😡 anyway good for us atleast thahaan will be out of this pagal khana ðŸ˜†

Yaar i dono😕 thapki says...iss gahr me mere saath itna kuch hua aur sabka ilzaam sabne mujpr daal dia.. uss baat ki sazza dii jo maine kbhi kii hi nhi.. oar abb mai aur nahii sahungii.. bilkul nhi.. abbhi sabko sach dikha dungi.. and baujii becomes aag babula fr  bad mouthing his wife.. and thapki says. Bauji aapko meri galti dikh rhi hai..inki nahi... inhone toh maa hokr itni neech harlat kii.!! She was in tital gussa mode.. like bihaan ka dhoka wala time ka gusaa... lets see maybe this is also fr maa ki khushi!!
Sonakhan_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: piyali99

Yaar i dono😕 thapki says...iss gahr me mere saath itna kuch hua aur sabka ilzaam sabne mujpr daal dia.. uss baat ki sazza dii jo maine kbhi kii hi nhi.. oar abb mai aur nahii sahungii.. bilkul nhi.. abbhi sabko sach dikha dungi.. and baujii becomes aag babula fr  bad mouthing his wife.. and thapki says. Bauji aapko meri galti dikh rhi hai..inki nahi... inhone toh maa hokr itni neech harlat kii.!! She was in tital gussa mode.. like bihaan ka dhoka wala time ka gusaa... lets see maybe this is also fr maa ki khushi!!

Thts the point na she want bauji to be against her. See she not reacted at posion thing becoz she wanna save Maa now suddenly what happened tht she is blaming Maa?😕 im sure her this nautanki is also part of her maa jaap😡 she was saying last night na why maa has did this to her i think now she got ans tht vasu eant her to be out of house. So she is helping her maa only😡
piyali99 thumbnail
@dua - ok! Relax yaar🤣🤣 who cares y thapki is thrown out! What we cares abt is she's thrown out and bihaan is going wid her!😉 lets enjoy that... ye aab drama toh chkta hii rhega!
Sonakhan_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: piyali99

@dua - ok! Relax yaar🤣🤣 who cares y thapki is thrown out! What we cares abt is she's thrown out and bihaan is going wid her!😉 lets enjoy that... ye aab drama toh chkta hii rhega!

arey im relax😛 bt her maa jaap is too much😡 i hope she learn abt marriage truth soon though i know cvs r not tht kind to give us this twist😳 Edited by duakhan. - 8 years ago