Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
Please Don't Leave Me - 317 (#PDLM)
Doc: https://www.facebook.com/notes/stories-by-saffi/186894161683919

Randhir looked at Sanyukta, who looked back at him, shocked expressions on their faces. What was Raghav going on about? How could someone who wasn't even nine years old ask for a condom so sincerely?

Sanyukta took a deep breath and put her cup of tea down on top of the table before walking up to Raghav and placing her hands on his shoulders. 

"Raghav, do you know what a condom is?" Sanyukta asked him softly.

"Aunty sorry!" Shreya interrupted. "I asked Raghav for a condom. It's my fault. Please don't be mad! I don't want it anymore Raghav."

Somya was watching the scene, embarrassed, but she didn't know whether to laugh or not, because it just sounded so funny. 

"Shreya, Raghav, do you both know what that is?" Sanyukta then repeated. 

"Yeah of course! Somya didi told us that it was chocolate cake!" Raghav said right away. 

Randhir nearly spilled his tea all over himself. He placed the cup of tea down on the table and stood up. 

His main concern was how on Earth did his daughter know what a condom was? 

Sanyukta turned to glare at Somya angrily. 

Her main concern was how could her daughter mislead her own brother this way?

Somya gulped and looked scared. 

"I - I -" she stammered. 

"Somya, go to your room," Sanyukta said angrily.

Somya nodded and went upstairs to her room. 

Sanyukta then looked at Raghav and Shreya and forced herself to smile at them. 

"A condom does not mean chocolate cake. Your Somya didi fooled you. It's not a good word. Don't say it again," Sanyukta warned them. "If you want chocolate cake, you can go to the kitchen and request Gopal Uncle to order it from outside. He's very tired today."

"Sorry mommy," Raghav said. "Somya didi is a bad person! She always fools me! You should get her in trouble!"

"Don't worry. We will talk to her. You two play down here. Come Randhir," Sanyukta said, turning to look at Randhir, who still had a gobsmacked expression on his face. 

Randhir followed Sanyukta upstairs. 

On the way up, he asked her, "How does she know what a condom is?"

"She's almost sixteen, she must have heard," Sanyukta muttered in response.

Randhir was taken aback. It was so hard for him to digest.

Could his daughter truly know what it was used for?

Please Don't Leave Me - 318 (#PDLM)

Randhir and Sanyukta entered Somya's room. Randhir felt awkward. How was he going to talk to Somya about anything related to a condom? He decided that he was going to keep his mouth shut and let Sanyukta handle it.

It only sounded good in his head though... because as soon as Somya started talking, he had the urge to open his mouth too.

Somya was sitting on her bed, on her phone. When she heard the door to her room open, she looked up fearfully and put down her phone. 

"We should take away her phone," Sanyukta said sternly. 

"What? What does my phone have to do with anything?" Somya argued. 

"Your friends taught you all this right?" Sanyukta said angrily. 

"No... school taught me," Somya huffed. 

"I don't mean about a condom!" Sanyukta told her, frustrated. "I mean to take advantage of your brother's innocence!"

Randhir cringed when Sanyukta said the word condom in front of Somya. 

"Innocence?" Somya scoffed. "He's a devil."

"You can't tell your brother that a condom means chocolate cake!" Sanyukta yelled. 

"But he asked!" Somya argued. 

"Where did he hear it from?" Sanyukta snapped. 

"TV! There was an advertisement," Somya retorted. 

"What is TV showing these days?" Sanyukta groaned. 

Randhir kept his mouth shut, but he wanted to point out to Sanyukta that condom ads had been around for years. 

"Somya even if your brother asks, you should have said you don't know and left it!" Sanyukta yelled. "There's no reason to make up a lie - chocolate cake, really?"

"Sorry," Somya finally said. "I was just having fun - I didn't know he'd actually go and blurt it out."

"That doesn't make it okay!" Sanyukta snapped. "You need to be careful. He's a little kid."

"Little kid my foot," Somya said, sounding irritated. "I always get yelled at whenever he does something!"

"Because you're older and you should know better than to mess with him!" Sanyukta argued. 

Somya went quiet for a moment and Randhir took advantage of this silence to ask Somya a question that had been bothering him. 

"Somya... just how much do you exactly know about... um... condoms?" Randhir asked her.

Sanyukta and Somya both looked at Randhir with shocked expressions on their faces. 

The colour then drained from Somya's face as Sanyukta sympathetically glanced at Somya, knowing exactly how embarrassed her daughter must feel to hear her father ask that question.

Please Don't Leave Me - 319 (#PDLM)

As the colour drained from Somya's face, Sanyukta looked at Randhir and shook her head slowly, as if she thought he should have more sense than to ask that question to his own daughter.

"Randhir," Sanyukta stepped in and held his arm gently. "Let's go out. I need to discuss something with you."

Somya looked up at her mom gratefully and Sanyukta smiled softly at her daughter. 

"B - but -" Randhir started. 

"No, we already warned Somya. She will be a good girl now. You come with me," Sanyukta urged.

Randhir nodded and followed Sanyukta out of their daughter's room into their own. 

Sanyukta locked the door to their room before folding her arms across her chest and frowning. 

"Is that the way to speak to your daughter?" she asked her husband.

"But how much can she know about a condom?" Randhir asked. 

"Uh probably the whole thing," Sanyukta told him. "She's almost sixteen Randhir, not a little girl anymore!"

"The whole thing? No way! She can't know how it works right? Maybe just that it prevents pregnancy and diseases... but now how people get pregnant right?" Randhir asked. 

"I'm sure she knows!" Sanyukta said. "And you need to accept it."

"But she's little!" Randhir said, gasping, as if he was having a hard time believing this. 

"She is not that little," Sanyukta said and then dropped her arms to her sides. "But you are old... so don't be immature about sex."

"I am not immature about sex," Randhir said, frowning now.

"Then don't act like it's a taboo in front of your daughter," Sanyukta told him seriously. 

"But what if she... she has experienced -" Randhir started. 

"Don't even think about finishing that sentence!" Sanyukta said, angry now, "My daughter will never think to do such a thing. I have complete faith in her!"

"Well yeah, me too, but what if -" Randhir started. 

"No what if's. Just calm down," Sanyukta told him, walking up to him and resting her hands on his arms. 

"How do I calm down?" he muttered under his breath. "It's about my daughter."

"I have a medicine that can distract you from everything," Sanyukta then whispered, running her hands across his stomach now, before moving them down to his belt. 

"Now?" Randhir whispered. 

"Yes, now," Sanyukta replied softly, glancing down at his lips as she began to fumble with the buckle of his belt. 

Randhir smiled and held her face in between his hands. He pressed his lips against hers, as her hands expertly worked on taking off his belt.

"I love taking this medicine," he murmured against her lips. 

"I love giving you this medicine," she whispered back, before deepening the kiss.

Please Don't Leave Me - 320 (#PDLM)

The next week passed by quickly and Somya's sweet sixteeen was in just two more days. Somya was eager - she had already booked her hair, nail and makeup appointment for the day, and she was practicing a walk in front of the mirror. Raghav made fun of her, calling her silly, but she just huffed and ignored him... after all, she had to look the best for her special day.

That evening, Somya was on the phone with her best friend Tanya, when she was asked a very weird question.

"Do you think parents have sex?" Tanya asked her.

"Eww gross! Of course not!" Somya stated in return.

"My cousin told me that she found condoms in her parents bedroom," Tanya stated. 

"Yeah well my parents don't!" Somya huffed. "There's no way!"

"Your parents are very romantic. They probably do," Tanya pointed out.

"No they don't!" Somya argued. "I've seen them kiss a few times, but they're so old! There's no way they'll do anything like that!"

"I don't believe it," Tanya said. 

"I do though!" Somya snapped. "I know my parents don't have sex. Anyways, I'm going to go, mom's calling."

She hung up the phone and ran upstairs to her parents' bedroom. 

"Yes mommy?" Somya asked, plopping herself down on the bed.

"Try on your shoes," Sanyukta said, holding the heels out for Somya to wear. "Practice walking in them so you won't fall on your birthday."

Somya nodded and slipped her feet in the heels. Sanyukta then disappeared into her washroom and Somya stumbled around the bedroom. 

She nearly fell though and the wardrobe was open, so the only thing she could grab for balance were some hanging clothes.

"Ouch," she whispered, as a few of her father's shirts fell on the bottom of the wardrobe. "Shit. Mom's gonna get mad."

Somya quickly tried to hang the clothes, but as she was doing so, she noticed that at the corner of the wardrobe was a pack of condoms.

She gasped loudly and Sanyukta came out of the bathroom, and stood behind her.

"What are you doing?" Sanyukta asked.

Somya continued to stare at the condoms in shock. She felt disgusted. No. This wasn't right. Her parents were just holding on to them but never used them... it had to be. Maybe they were holding them for someone... or they found them or got them for free and didn't know where to put them. 

Whatever it was, she was sure that they couldn't have sex! That was disgusting!

Please Don't Leave Me - 321 (#PDLM)

Sanyukta's eyes travelled to the wardrobe, where the pack of condoms was in visible sight. Judging from Somya's disgusted expression, it was clear that her daughter had seen it. 

With a sigh, Sanyukta passed her and closed the closet. 

Somya awkwardly looked away but Sanyukta leaned against the closet and crossed her arms. 

"It's normal for married people to have them," she informed her daughter. "You don't have to look disgusted."

Somya took off her heels and held them up for Sanyukta. Sanyukta took the shoes from her and went to put them away. 

"I think I can walk in them," Somya said, still feeling awkward and trying to change the subject. 

"Walk with them some more tomorrow, and then you'll be okay. You don't want to embarrass yourself when you fall right?" Sanyukta asked. 

Somya nodded and then left the room, her heart pounding fast, still unable to get the sight of the pack of condoms out of her mind.

She still didn't believe that her mom and dad could have sex... it just wasn't right. 

That night, Randhir was undressing to change into his night clothes, but Sanyukta wrapped her arms around him when he was down to his boxers.

Randhir hugged her back and pressed his nose into her hair. 

"Somya saw the pack of condoms in your wardrobe," Sanyukta told him. "You should've hidden them better. Plus, we hardly even use them... sometimes I wonder why we even have them."

"What? Really?" Randhir asked, breaking the hug and looking at her. 

"Yeah... she looked disgusted," Sanyukta admitted. "I can only imagine... for a child, it's so hard to imagine that their parents have sex."

"Well, we're her parents," Randhir said. "Of course we have sex... how else would she be here?"

Sanyukta smiled and leaned forward to kiss him on the lips. He kissed her back lovingly. After they broke the kiss, Sanyukta quickly kissed him on the cheek. 

"Take off your boxers and wait for me in bed," Sanyukta ordered. 

Randhir grinned and kissed her forehead. 

"As you wish," he told her. 

Sanyukta left the room to get her nightly glass of milk. When she came back up, she was holding her glass of warm milk in one hand and had also brought a glass of water for Randhir in the other hand. 

She entered the room and used her foot to kick the door closed. She placed Randhir's water on the bedside table and sat down on the bed, gulping down her milk. Randhir sat next to her. After she put her glass aside, Randhir moved her hair to her opposite shoulder and started to plant kisses on her now exposed neck. 

Sanyukta reached out and grabbed his thigh, which was bare. 

"Ohh," Sanyukta moaned, completely forgetting that she hadn't locked the door.

Randhir reached down and lifted her night gown up off her head, exposing her body. He pulled her panties off and threw them aside, before pushing her down on the bed. 

He got on top of her and pulled the covers up over them as he began to kiss her further down her body. 

On the other hand, Somya realized that she forgot to tell her mom that the hairdresser preponed her hair appointment on the day of her birthday... she didn't think her mom was asleep yet, so she made her way to her parents room.

If they were asleep, the door would be locked... in that case, she would tell her in the morning.

The door wasn't locked. 

Somya walked in and saw that her father was grinding on her mother with a blanket above their bodies and they were both moaning. 

The colour drained from her face and she closed the door immediately. 

Shit. Her parents really did have sex.

She felt like she was scarred for life.

Please Don't Leave Me - 322 (#PDLM)

If there was one thing Randhir would have never expected, it was Somya walking in on him and Sanyukta making love. 

They heard the door slam shut and Randhir looked behind him. Sanyukta dug her nails into Randhir's back, trying to pull him back down on top of her so she could kiss him.

"What are you doing?" she asked. 

"Someone just opened the door," Randhir said.

Sanyukta then sat up on the bed with Randhir's body still pressed firmly against hers.

"Who?" she gasped. 

"Somya for sure," Randhir said, sounding horrified. "Raghav wouldn't have closed the door so quick."

"Shit," Sanyukta whispered. 

"You didn't lock the door?" Randhir asked, turning back to face her.

"I must have forgot... my hands were full," she murmured. "Oh God... Randhir, this is so embarrassing!"

"What if she gets ideas?" Randhir asked, sounding scared. 

"That's what you're worried about?" Sanyukta snapped. "Here I'm worried about what she must think of us!"

"What do you mean? We're her parents! Obviously we do this!" Randhir argued. "I just don't want her to think that she can do this."

"Randhir!" Sanyukta said, and slapped his arm hard. 

"Ouch! What was that for?" Randhir asked. 

"Get off me!" she said angrily.

Randhir realized he was still inside Sanyukta and was about to slide off... but then changed his mind and pounded harder inside her, making her yelp.

"Randhir!" she screamed, half moaning. "What are you doing?"

Randhir shut her up by kissing her deeply. He started to rock his hips again, and she responded to his kiss, grabbing his hair and joining him by rocking her own hips in response.

The next morning, Somya and Raghav were sitting at the dining table as Sanyukta was putting pancakes on a plate for them. Randhir was still upstairs getting ready for work.

"I'm not hungry," Somya grumbled. 

"Why?" Sanyukta asked, feeling embarrassed. 

"I just don't have an appetite," she replied. 

Raghav was hungrily eating his pancakes. 

"Somya didi you are such a drama queen!" Raghav said. 

"Shut up you twat," Somya snapped. "You don't know what I saw last night."

Sanyukta's face turned white. 

"Were you watching stupid scary movies again?" Raghav asked. "Mommy did you know she watches movies about murderers?"

"Raghu!" Somya groaned. "Why do you always tell on me?"

Sanyukta sat down next to Somya and placed a pancake on Somya's plate for her. 

"You have to eat," Sanyukta said firmly. "You can't go to school on an empty stomach. Plus tomorrow is your birthday party. See, Raghav is being a good boy and eating his food!"

"I'm always a good boy!" Raghav said. 

Somya crossed her arms defiantly.

"I think you should lock your door at night," Somya said bluntly. 

"I - sorry," Sanyukta mumbled. 

"Why don't you knock at night?" Randhir's voice then said, as he entered the dining room.

Sanyukta looked up to see that Randhir was looking angry. 

"How am I supposed to know that -" Somya started. "Nevermind."

"It's very normal for two married people to do certain things," Randhir said. "It's not normal to do it if you're not married."

Sanyukta groaned now.

Why was Randhir trying to teach her morals when she was already feeling embarrassed?

"Randhir sit down and eat. Somya knows to knock next time," Sanyukta said. 

"I never knocked before though! You always lock the door when you need to sleep!" Somya argued. 

"Okay, next time we won't forget to lock the door. Now Somya please eat," Sanyukta begged. "And Randhir, you too. Only Raghav is good here."

Raghav smiled happily as he finished the pancakes.

Somya started to reluctantly eat her food and Randhir sat down too as Sanyukta served him his food. He ate quickly. 

After they ate and everyone was getting ready to leave, Sanyukta grabbed Randhir's arm and pulled him to the side. 

"Do not mention any of this in the car ride," Sanyukta warned. 

"But -" Randhir started. 

"Don't teach her morals and values. Don't talk to her at all. If you want to talk to her, then make her excited for her birthday tomorrow. She already feels embarrassed," Sanyukta ordered. 

"Okay," Randhir then said with a sigh. "I'll see you later."

"Good," Sanyukta replied and then pushed past him to say goodbye to her kids.

--

Sorry for taking so long to update here. The parts are posted more frequently on Facebook and it's ahead there... I just don't come here as often. I have another few stories that I've posted on Facebook that aren't on I-F, and the one I'm writing, I post on average 6 - 10 chapters a day for... so I do post frequently. If you want to read on Facebook, then this is the group to join: 

newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amzng update this is really fun to read very entertaining
kahiliginger thumbnail
Your story is just so lovingly cute, i'm hoping to read it from the start.  A friend sent me the link and I've only read the last few chapters starting with the chocolate cake incident. How well you've brought out the conflict children face when they catch parents in the act, it was really hilarious ðŸ˜†Edited by kahiliginger - 7 years ago
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Please Don't Leave Me - 323 (#PDLM)
Doc: https://www.facebook.com/notes/stories-by-saffi/229163090790359

Finally, Somya's birthday arrived. That evening when it was time to leave for her party, Somya was already in her gown, having had a manicure, with her hair and her makeup done from the salon. 

Sanyukta had quickly put on a saree and did some quick makeup, having spent most of the day with Somya at the salon, and Randhir helped Raghav get ready. 

They all met at the entrance of the house. 

Raghav was wearing a small suit and looked like a carbon copy of Randhir (who also had a suit on), only just a younger version. 

"Ready?" Sanyukta asked the three of them. 

Somya was looking very beautiful in her pink gown. The salon lady had done too much makeup for Sanyukta's liking, but she had to admit her daughter was looking very grown up. 

Somya stood taller than Sanyukta in her heels. 

"I'm ready!" she replied, sounding excited. 

"Ready!" Raghav agreed. 

"Yes ma'am," Randhir teased. 

"Let's go then," Sanyukta said authoritatively.

The family of four went in the car and drove to the banquet hall where Somya's party was booked. They were the first ones there and quickly made sure that the area was all set up. 

"Sanyukta," Randhir said, but she was running to make sure the catering was ready. 

"Not now," Sanyukta replied. 

Randhir sighed and ran after her, grabbing her arm. He pulled her back and she glared at him. 

"What?" she asked. 

Randhir reached behind her blouse and hooked the top hook, his fingers brushing over her back, making her lose herself for a moment. 

"It came off," he told her. 

"Oh," she said, shaking herself out of it. "Okay, I'll check on the catering."

Randhir nodded and went back to speaking with the DJ. 

Soon family and friends all poured in. Sanyukta's parents and Ankit entered the party, along with Ankit's second wife Sunanda, who was sporting a large baby bump. Vidhushi and Parth walked in with Shreya as well. Ishika also came in. 

After all these years, Ishika remained unmarried. She claimed she hadn't found anyone who interested her, but Randhir knew that was a lie. There was definitely another reason, but he never found out what. 

Somya's friends poured into the party as well, all excited to attend her sweet sixteen. 

After everyone got snacks and sat down at their respective tables that had already been arranged, Sanyukta walked up to the stage with a microphone. 

"Welcome to Somya's sweet sixteen," Sanyukta spoke into the microphone. "Thank you so much for coming out today to celebrate this special day with all of us."

Somya's friends started to cheer. Sanyukta smiled. Randhir frowned. What kind of friends did Somya have who were cheering while someone was talking?

"Enjoy the snacks. We will have a few dance performances in a little bit, where Somya herself will perform a number!" Sanyukta said sounding happy. "As parents, you can imagine how proud we are of her... but there will be a special allotment for speeches later on. After dinner, we will also serve cake and then open the dance floor!"

Randhir, who had been sitting with Raghav, Sanyukta, and Somya was now sitting alone. Sanyukta was up on the stage. Raghav had run to Parth's table where he was busy talking to Shreya. Somya had run off to sit with her friends. 

"Really?" Randhir grumbled. "My own children ditched me for their friends?"

Sanyukta joined him at the table. 

"Where are the kids?" she asked him. 

"They went to sit with their friends," Randhir said sourly.

Sanyukta sighed. 

"I guess it's just us then," she said. 

"Yeah," Randhir replied grimly.

"Hey, you're saying that like it's a bad thing," she pointed out. 

"It is," Randhir said. "Which kids choose friends over parents?"

"Kids... and teenagers," Sanyukta said with a smile, and then placed her hand on his thigh, before leaning towards him. "But I have a way to make you thank them for not being here."

Thankfully the tablecloth covered what they were doing, and Sanyukta's hand started doing magic, causing Randhir to immediately forget why he was upset in the first place. 

"You're great," he murmured while she was working on him. 

Sanyukta smiled. 

"This doesn't come free," she teased. "I want it to be repayed tonight."

Randhir smiled back at her. 

Repayment wasn't so bad sometimes.

Please Don't Leave Me - 324 (#PDLM)

As the party went on, their friends came to speak to them. Randhir and Ishika had their own conversation, while Sanyukta spoke to Vidhushi and Parth. Her parents weren't happy with Vidhushi, but now they could tolerate her because Ankit moved on and found someone else that he was happy with. 

There were some dance performances by Somya's friend, and Somya herself did a number on a bollywood song that Sanyukta and Randhir were proud of. She didn't take dancing lessons but rather, she had learned it all herself and choreographed the entire routine too.

Finally, they cut the cake and the dance floor opened up. Sanyukta was sitting at the table with Randhir. All of Somya's friends were on the floor, dancing with her. Raghav and Shreya were also jumping around on the floor. 

"That guy is dancing awfully close to her," Randhir pointed out at one good-looking guy in particular. "Who is he?"

He was dancing with Somya, twirling her around. 

"I think his name is Akash," Sanyukta replied. "Somya talks fondly of him."

"But why is he so close to her?" Randhir asked, sounding disturbed. 

"They're friends, so they'll obviously dance close together," Sanyukta said.

"No... this is too close," Randhir denied. 

All of a sudden, they noticed Akash whisper something in Somya's ear and her eyes lit up. He walked away from the floor and disappeared out of the hall, perhaps to use the washroom. 

"Good. He's gone," Randhir said, sounding happy. 

A few minutes later, Somya snuck out of the hall too, causing both Randhir's and Sanyukta's suspicions to arise. 

"Oh no," Sanyukta whispered, now having her own doubts. 

"We have to find her," Randhir replied. 

They both stood up and walked out of the hall together, to find out what their daughter was upto. 

Could their suspicions be true? What was going on between Somya and Akash?

Please Don't Leave Me - 325 (#PDLM)

They walked out of the hall where the party was taking place to the entrance room. It was empty. Sanyukta frowned and started to head outside the building, when Randhir caught her arm. 

"What if she's innocent and we follow her? Won't she get mad?" Randhir asked. 

"We need to make sure our daughter is on the right track," Sanyukta replied, pulling her arm off his grip and opening the doors to go outside. 

Randhir sighed and followed her, hoping that his daughter was not doing anything wrong. 

What they saw outside made their eyes widen with shock. 

Akash was hugging Somya. 

Randhir gasped loudly. Sanyukta caught his arm and squeezed it tightly, trying to tell him to be quiet and not freak her out. 

Somya heard though and she broke the hug, looking shocked that her parents had followed her out there. 

"Mom? Dad?" Somya asked, sounding impatient. 

"You have a boyfriend?" Randhir blurted out. 

"What?" Somya gasped. 

"Somya, be honest with us," Sanyukta said sternly. 

Akash stood there numbly, like he was in a shock. Then all of a sudden he started to shake nervously. 

"Mom what are you saying! Don't embarrass me," she begged. 

Sanyukta took a deep breath, trying to think rationally, but Randhir was fuming beside her and he was stressing her out just with his quick breaths. She wanted to tell him to stop breathing, but perhaps that would sound too absurd. 

"Okay, Somya, come inside," Sanyukta said. 

"What?" Randhir asked, "No. We have to speak to both of them. This is unacceptable."

"Randhir, let me handle this," Sanyukta replied, turning to look at him. 

"Sanyukta, I'm telling you, we have to stop this now. You don't know teenage boys. They don't have good intentions!" Randhir argued. 

"Let's talk to Somya first!" Sanyukta told him. "Not all teenage boys -"

"Yes, all teenage boys. They have one thing in mind. I was a teenage boy too!" Randhir interrupted. 

Somya groaned, feeling disgusted to hear her father talk about himself as a teenage boy. 

"Dad please," she begged. "Akash is not my boyfriend! He's just a friend!"

"Why was he so close to you then?" Randhir asked. 

"Akash, please go inside," Sanyukta told the boy. 

Akash, looking scared, nodded and went inside. 

"He just wished me happy birthday and gave me a hug," Somya cleared up. "I swear, he's a friend. He took me out here because there was too much commotion inside!"

"You left a few minutes after him," Sanyukta pointed out. 

"You were spying on me?" Somya gasped. 

"No, it's not -" she started, but Somya's eyes filled with tears. "Somya don't cry. You'll ruin your makeup and it's your birthday."

Somya's hands balled into fists. 

"All you two do is blame me! You don't love me or trust me! You embarrassed me in front of Akash! I hate both of you!" she screamed and then stormed back inside the hall, wiping her tears angrily. 

Sanyukta and Randhir looked at each other with shock. Their sixteen year old daughter just screamed that she hated them and sounded like she meant it. 

Perhaps they caused more damage than was necessary.

Please Don't Leave Me - 326 (#PDLM)

After the birthday party, Somya was silent throughout the whole car ride. She ignored her parents. They wanted to apologize, but didn't want Raghav to get suspicious, so they kept quiet in the car as well. 

It was only when they got home that Sanyukta tried to speak with her daughter, but Somya only locked herself in her room, ignoring her. 

"She can't ignore us forever right?" she asked her husband in their room with a frown on her face. "I mean, we're her parents."

"Tomorrow she'll have to come out. We'll talk to her then," Randhir offered. "Don't stress."

Sanyukta nodded and started to take off her sari, feeling exhausted. It had been a long day. Randhir was undressing too, when he noticed her get down to her underwear. With a smile on his face, he removed the rest of his clothes and approached her from behind, wrapping his arms around her. 

"Randhir," she whispered breathlessly as she felt his naked body against hers. 

He started to kiss her shoulder, making her shudder. 

"I have to return the favour," he whispered. 

Sanyukta smiled and turned around to face him. She leaned towards him and kissed him lovingly. 

"I'm tired," she replied, breaking the kiss. "Return it tomorrow."

"Yeah because you're too tired for your husband now," Randhir pointed out with a frown. 

"Emotional blackmail huh?" she teased, wrapping her arms loosely around his neck. "Okay fine... but make it quick."

Randhir grinned and buried his face in her neck to make her forget that time even existed. 

The next day, Somya didn't come out of her room until it was lunch time. When she finally stormed downstairs to have lunch, she saw Sanyukta in the kitchen and turned her back to her mom to storm the other way. 

"Somya that's enough," Sanyukta said, walking up to her daughter. "You can't ignore us."

"You embarrassed me!" Somya argued. 

"We're sorry. We know it was wrong... next time we'll pull you to the side and talk to you," Sanyukta told her daughter softly. 

"Whatever," Somya retorted, rolling her eyes. "My own parents are my enemies!"

"Somya," Sanyukta said in a pleading tone. "I told you I'm sorry. Now come and have lunch. You skipped breakfast too."

"I'm not hungry!" she said stubbornly, crossing her arms across her chest.

"I made your favourite - shahi paneer," Sanyukta said with a smile. 

Somya's eyes lit up but she forced herself to keep frowning. 

"If you insist, fine!" she said, sounding grumpy, and then she took her seat at the table. 

Later that night, Somya called Akash. 

"We're so lucky we didn't get caught yesterday," Somya said into the phone, sounding relieved. 

Randhir and Sanyukta both seemed to have forgotten teenage manipulation techniques. They were parents now, so the skills they themselves used when they were young, were long erased from memory.

Please Don't Leave Me - 327 (#PDLM)

Two weeks later, Sanyukta was making a chocolate milkshake for Raghav, when she felt nauseated. She quickly finished making the milkshake and had him drink it before she went to her room to lie down. 

Something was happening with her, but she didn't know what it was. Randhir entered the room, looking concerned. 

"Raghav said you aren't feeling well," Randhir said, sitting on the bed next to her and placing a hand on her forehead. 

"I felt like I would throw up at any moment, so I came here to lie down," she answered. 

Randhir caressed her forehead gently and pecked her on the lips. 

"Somya caught the  cold last week. Maybe that's why," Randhir told her. 

"I don't know... I hope so," she whispered, closing her eyes. 

The next day she went to visit the doctor because she had her suspicions that it wasn't just the beginning of a flu, but rather she was afraid that she was pregnant. After all, her and Randhir had a lot of unprotected sex in the last few months and she hadn't gotten her period in a long time. 

The doctor confirmed to her that she was almost eight weeks pregnant and at her age, it could cause a lot of complications for both her and the baby. 

"Shit," Sanyukta whispered, sounding fearful. "Oh no. How am I going to tell Randhir?"

When she went home, she strategized ways to tell him, but there was no way to tell him other than to just do it. After he arrived home and was changing out of his work clothes, she gulped. 

"Randhir I have to tell you something," Sanyukta said. 

"Mhmm?" he asked, sliding on sweatpants. 

She walked up to him and wrapped her arms around his shirtless body. 

"I'm pregnant," she told him right away. "The doctor said because of my age there can be complications for the baby and for me... and the doctor advised me to abort. What should I do?"

Randhir's arms wrapped around her to comfort her, but he was too shocked to respond.

Please Don't Leave Me - 328 (#PDLM)

Randhir was hugging her reassuringly, but he didn't know what to say. Sanyukta was pregnant? She was thirty nine. At her age, there would be so many complications and it was very risky for her and the child too. 

"I really don't know what to do," Sanyukta whispered. 

Randhir broke the embrace and cupped her cheeks. He kissed her forehead and looked into her eyes. 

"I don't know what to say," he admitted. "I don't want you to risk your health."

"I can't get rid of the baby," Sanyukta told him. 

"Okay then. There is nothing to discuss," Randhir told her. "We will continue with the pregnancy and hope everything goes well."

Sanyukta nodded slowly. 

"Somya? Raghav? How will our kids react Randhir? Somya will be angry," Sanyukta said. 

"Yeah, she will be..." Randhir admitted. "But it isn't our fault."

"Actually it is. It's your fault!" Sanyukta accused, glaring at him. "I told you that it's better for us to use protection, but you were so overconfident!"

"Hey, you could have taken pills!" Randhir argued. 

"Do you think I have time to remember to take pills?" Sanyukta snapped. 

Randhir took a deep breath and placed his hands on her shoulders. 

"Okay, let's not fight. Let's prepare for what we need to do," Randhir told her. "First, we have to tell Somya."

"Right... we have to tell her," Sanyukta mumbled, feeling nervous. 

How would Somya react to the news of her mother getting pregnant?

Please Don't Leave Me - 329 (#PDLM)

They waited a few weeks to tell Somya, but finally, they told her when Sanyukta was finishing her first trimester. She was twelve weeks pregnant at the time. 

Randhir and Sanyukta sat Somya down on the couch in the living room. Sanyukta looked down, feeling embarrassed to say it.

"What?" Somya asked, looking from her dad to her mom. "What's happening? Why did you say you needed to talk to me?"

Sanyukta gulped and looked up at her daughter. She was sitting next to Somya and Randhir was beside her. 

"Somya..." Sanyukta said, "It's really important."

"What?" she asked impatiently. 

"I'm... well you... well we..." Sanyukta started, fumbling on her words. 

"Your mom is pregnant and you will be an older sister... again," Randhir then said. 

Sanyukta looked down again as Somya watched with utter shock. 

"Say something," Randhir urged, taking in his daughter's shocked expression. 

"Please tell me you're joking," Somya begged.

"We're not," Sanyukta whispered. 

"Are you serious?" Somya asked, standing up angrily.

Sanyukta knew that Somya was going to react this way, and she had the right to. After all, she was sixteen. She wasn't a little kid, where getting siblings was normal. 

She stood up with Somya and placed her hand on her shoulder. 

"This is all that was left!" Somya said angrily. "Great!"

"Somya don't be mad," Sanyukta said softly. 

"Why shouldn't I be mad? This is downright embarrassing! What do you think my friends will gossip about? My messed up family!" Somya screamed. 

"Somya that's enough!" Randhir then said, walking up to her. "Sometimes it happens!"

"It shouldn't have happened!" she screamed, tears filling her eyes now. "If you two just didn't have sex, this wouldn't happen!"

"Okay that's it Somya," Sanyukta said strictly. "You can't talk to us in that way!"

"I will talk to you in that way! Nobody else has kids when they're fourty! It's not normal! God! This is horrible!" Somya said, tears falling down her cheeks. "I can't believe this!"

"Somya!" Sanyukta screamed, now angry at her daughter. "You can't prepare sometimes! You are thrown into unexpected circumstances! This is life! Get used to it! Things won't always go your way!"

"I am so angry!" Somya screamed back. "I wish I never was born to you and dad! The most embarrassing parents -"

Sanyukta angrily raised her hand and slapped Somya across her cheek hard. 

Somya's eyes widened with even more shock. 

Her mom had never slapped her before. 

Sanyukta's eyes filled with tears now and she stormed away from her daughter, disgusted with herself that she had to do that, but at the same time, upset that she had raised Somya to be this way. 

Where had she gone wrong in raising Somya?

Please Don't Leave Me - 331 (#PDLM)

Sanyukta was sitting on her bed, with her hand on her belly, when Somya nervously walked in. One look at her daughter and Sanyukta knew right away that she had come to apologize. 

"Sit down," Sanyukta said softly. 

Somya sat next to her and looked at her mom's belly, which was still flat. It was impossible to tell that she was pregnant. 

"Sorry," she said, looking down. 

"It's okay," Sanyukta replied. "I'm sorry too for hitting you."

Somya just nodded and there was a few seconds of silence before the teenager burst into tears. 

She threw her arms around her mom and hugged her tightly, catching Sanyukta off guard. 

"Mommy don't get hurt please," Somya begged. "I can't lose you... don't get hurt."

Sanyukta smiled and caressed her daughter's hair. 

"Somya, sweetheart, nothing will happen to me," she said soothingly. "Don't worry."

"B - but daddy said that you could die," Somya sobbed. 

Sanyukta frowned, not agreeing with Randhir on this matter. He shouldn't have said that to Somya. 

"I won't die," Sanyukta answered. 

"Promise?" Somya asked, hiccuping. 

"I promise," Sanyukta replied, smiling and remembering to the times where Somya was small and she would cling on to her like this and force her to make promises just like this one. 

"Good," Somya said and let go of her mom. 

Sanyukta reached forward and wiped her daughter's tears. 

"I love you too much to leave you and go," Sanyukta told her daughter. "Don't ever be scared. Okay?"

"Okay," she said, and sniffled, then she broke out into a smile. "I want a sister! Then we can irritate Raghu together!"

Sanyukta laughed. 

It would be very fortunate for her if she even gave birth to a healthy baby.

--

Hey everyone! I know all of you aren't on my Facebook group, so you haven't read a lot of my stories, nor are you able to read PDLM as soon as it comes out... I created an app called Saffi Live. It's for Android only for now, but it'll come for iOS too soon. 

You can read ALL of my stories here (more than half of them aren't posted on India Forums). Also, you can read parts of PDLM as soon as it is posted on here too. :)