Sizzling chemistry,fizzling values .. On family shows

Posted: 8 years ago
Most family tv shows now like to shock viewers with plots involving bigamy, wife beating, infidelity..etc..but just because it is shown on tv, do we simply brush it off as it is just a show? how far is too far, even for a tv show? Sometimes, doesn't life imitate art?
At least I don't appreciate such nonsense just becoz of chemistry.  Writers need to stop such nonsense, an old man turning psycho for someone who is half of his age. Love doesn't mean only fall for any girl, what about his love for his son? What about his responsibility towards Durga? 
This is just lust.

I don't think shravan got normal upbringing. He was blackmailed by Gaura to get married with any Modi girl. Meera, Vidya or Rashi, but girl should be Modi for some illogical revenge. Even after marriage he didn't get what he was promised.  All these years dharam was busy in Licking legs of his mom, never cared about his child or wife. Never fall in love with his son or wife but now out of blue he is in love with someone who is much younger than him.

Such love is seasonal. 
Yes,  that is a fact. Whatever happens in the outside world is shown on TV in different forms but it makes the matters worse. 
More Dheera bashing...

Ok so it's ok to show murder? False rape accusations, Radha raping Jigar, Agem getting engaged whilst married to Gopi, attempted murder of a child (Meera) the list is endless...
More Dheera bashing...

Ok so it's ok to show murder? False rape accusations, Radha raping Jigar, Ahem getting engaged whilst married to Gopi, attempted murder of a child (Meera) the list is endless...   

The fact is this forum was dead until Dheera came along. Whether you love them or hate them they have made people sit up and notice. FACT.

Calling dharam psycho and obsessed is just plain blind sightedness. Yeah he did one stupid thing with the knife. Then he walked away and left Meera to make up her own mind. How is that psycho?

Why is he obsessed and it is not true love? So cos he's older he can't love anyone younger? He has helped her and saved her time and time again whilst she just used him for her own gain. Yeah at the start he was bad and blindly followed his mother but he realised the error of his ways and reformed. A bit like Ahem when he used to psychologically abuse Gopi - this lasted over two years. Even now he acts like a big baby.
There is more to come from the Durga story. Cvs are waiting til the current track is over.

When that is revealed I will be back here to gloat.

Give the guy a break. Has he been following Meera?

Has he been calling her constantly?

Is he standing outside of the house watching it?

How is he an obsessive stalker?

Why can't he love someone younger to him? We don't know the circumstances to his marrage to Durga and what's up with Shravan yet. As Dheera are permanent im sure it will be something shown in Dharams favour.

If someone is forced to marry (as I'm pretty sure Dharam was to Durga) why would he be forced to love her? She has constantly said there have never been any relations between them, nor will there ever be. Which leads me to ask is Shravan really his son?

So much to be revealed yet.

Oh and he's not an old man. He's an 'older' man.

At least it's acknowledged Dheera have great chemistry! Edited by ninag - 8 years ago
More Dheera bashing...

If you say so...

Ok so it's ok to show murder? False rape accusations, Radha raping Jigar, Ahem getting engaged whilst married to Gopi, attempted murder of a child (Meera) the list is endless...   

showing murder..if you are referring to Gopi killing Radha..Radha was evil.a wicked,shrill witch..from time immemorial..thats how evil was vanquished..by killing them..there was no chance of her turning good..Radha was *and of course,killing off a character is the best way to make sure of a characters permanent exit* Killing Radha was Gopis way of making sure she never came back again...

Murder..or attempted murder..would be what Gaura and her son did. 

1)Drugging Ahem, pouring oil ard him, lighting forecrackers to make sure he roasted. 

2) Locking Kokila in the trunk and pushing it into the water (but honestly, im with Gaura on this one..i wldnt have cried for Kokila at all)

Her rape of jigar..see..she was evil..evil evil..why not kill her off?

Trying to kill little Meera..see above

False rape accusations:again..i think you are referring to the Dharam Meera lizard incident.. I think it was mentioned in a few threads before..mum came in..heard screaming..saw what was in front of her eyes..and naturally a mums instinct kicked in..this is also, taking into consideration what he and his mum have ALREADY done to trouble the family..anything was possible at that moment..

The fact is this forum was dead until Dheera came along. Whether you love them or hate them they have made people sit up and notice. FACT. 

This one is a no contest. I totally agree with you. Well done! 

Calling dharam psycho and obsessed is just plain blind sightedness. Yeah he did one stupid thing with the knife. Then he walked away and left Meera to make up her own mind. How is that psycho? 

Anyone who cuts themselves for love has issues. They need help. The family came in time, what would have happened had they not? He was getting all pushy there..Maybe psycho is a strong word, i would say sick.

Why is he obsessed and it is not true love? So cos he's older he can't love anyone younger? 

Oh he is welcome to love anyone..younger, older...But definitely not his daughter-in-laws sister. while still being married to his sons mother.

He has helped her and saved her time and time again whilst she just used him for her own gain. 

Very true. But who's to say that it was not all to win Meera's total trust and love?

Yeah at the start he was bad and blindly followed his mother but he realised the error of his ways and reformed. 

If he has reformed, good. Still doesnt change the fact that he is lovelorn for his daughter-in-laws sister. While married to his sons mother.

A bit like Ahem when he used to psychologically abuse Gopi - this lasted over two years. Even now he acts like a big baby. 

Oh I totally agree about Ahem. But if you read the old posts, many many were also heaping abuse on Ahem..despite being GoHem shippers. Many wanted them to break up as well. Noone said that Gopi shld stay and take the abuse like a good girl because of their fantastic chemistry. And even now Ahem gets his abuse from the Gohem shippers, for being a Mummas Boy..for not having a backbone, for not having balls and for many many other reasons i guess..

For that matter, even when he was engaged to Mansi and making life hell for Gopi in that Mansi track, there were outcries. 

But Ahem and even loud kokila are different from Gaura and Dharam. Kokila never instigated Ahem to kill or physicallyhurt gopi just to take revenge for a perceived snub. 

There is more to come from the Durga story. Cvs are waiting til the current track is over.

Yes, let the story unwind. No problem. 

When that is revealed I will be back here to gloat. 

hahaha..sure you can gloat..that is your right..noone said u can't gloat..even now u can do so..noone will stop u.:-)

Give the guy a break. Has he been following Meera?

Hasnt he? Outside court he kept trying to talk to her..even though it was clear she was running away, he disguised himself to enter the modi house and grabbed her and pulled her to her room and brandished the knife..he kept insisting on seeing her even after the family pushed him out.

Has he been calling her constantly?

Maybe in the future epis...if he doesnt good for him...

Is he standing outside of the house watching it?

Again..not yet..

How is he an obsessive stalker?

Why can't he love someone younger to him? 

We don't know the circumstances to his marrage to Durga and what's up with Shravan yet. As Dheera are permanent im sure it will be something shown in Dharams favour. 

Happy if this is cleared up.. If Durga is not his wife, never married him, never had sex with him, never got preggers by him, and Shravan is not his son, not even an adopted son then go ahead...he can marry Meera and be happy...

i dont care abt the circumstances under which he was married..suck it up, man up and be a husband..if he has been forced into a contract marriage, he had many years to file for a divorce while Durga was away...divorcing because because "he loves meera"..is just not gonna cut it..still a baddie...

If someone is forced to marry (as I'm pretty sure Dharam was to Durga) why would he be forced to love her?

He doesn't have to love her..but he doesn't have to heap abuse on her. And he shouldnt allow his mother to do it either.

She has constantly said there have never been any relations between them, nor will there ever be. Which leads me to ask is Shravan really his son? 

Yes, i am waiting for this too

So much to be revealed yet.

Oh and he's not an old man. He's an 'older' man. 

At least it's acknowledged Dheera have great chemistry! 

Oh,sorry..i didnt acknowledge anything..Ive seen couples with better chemistry on screen..No..i was just taking the words of some dheera supporters..

Bonnie and Clyde had awesome chemistry together too..and see how they went...but i digress...

Edited by Snsaddict - 8 years ago
Originally posted by White-Rose

At least I don't appreciate such nonsense just becoz of chemistry.  Writers need to stop such nonsense, an old man turning psycho for someone who is half of his age. Love doesn't mean only fall for any girl, what about his love for his son? What about his responsibility towards Durga? 
This is just lust.

I don't think shravan got normal upbringing. He was blackmailed by Gaura to get married with any Modi girl. Meera, Vidya or Rashi, but girl should be Modi for some illogical revenge. Even after marriage he didn't get what he was promised.  All these years dharam was busy in Licking legs of his mom, never cared about his child or wife. Never fall in love with his son or wife but now out of blue he is in love with someone who is much younger than him.

Such love is seasonal. 
agreee
Originally posted by White-Rose

This is just lust.

Such love is seasonal. 

You are absolutely right.  I second you. 
I like there chemistry , 100% but this is daily soap and it's pure entertainment , I have no objection over this as specially in today's episode dhram made it clear he only love meera .

Coming back to Durga - dhram never accepted her as his wife, he do not have any mental or psysical relationship with Durga, he never we Mr close to her, never tried anything and with reputation from Durga, that dhram never accepted her as his wife, it's pretty clear that this is not a husband and wife relationship.

If a person don't like someone , you can not force them to live a unhappy life.

I am liking this as dhram is thinking on behalf of Durga , I am sure time will come where dhram will completely in paper separate as well. I mean they are already separate , there is enough proof there.

For what dhram did in past from trying to kill to merry meera, he is repenting, how can you bash a person when that person is repenting??? And please don't tell me about logic, sns never had logic.

What's wrong with merrying someone half your age?? This thing happens and if 2 person is happy who are we to say?

And last this is fiction please don't fight LOL

It's just a show -_-
Edited by xPalkix - 8 years ago