NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

i actually like santoshi and dhairya... i heard some ppl saying ratan looks older etc,... but in real life ayaz is older to ratan ๐Ÿ˜†... he is 29 and she is 28๐Ÿ˜† i think their alliance in the show will be nicer tan with sanket.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ilin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
im so loving this show and Dhairya and Santoahi makes a sizzling jodi bad boy with a good girl jodi like this always works ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Both actors are doing a wonderful job.. Looking forward to more of Dhairya and Santoshi scenes๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey ya i agree! they look good together... n I think yesterday we saw start of something new! :D :D
both r so good n professional actors.. no doubt! loving dem! and the guy who plays sanket is so damn cute as well.
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ilin

im so loving this show and Dhairya and Santoahi makes a sizzling jodi bad boy with a good girl jodi like this always works ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Both actors are doing a wonderful job.. Looking forward to more of Dhairya and Santoshi scenes๐Ÿ˜ƒ

heya... nice to see u here!
u r ryt! bad boy good girl, I love that concept too.. PRZ looks like it cant give me that.. hope SM does๐Ÿ˜ณ
bipasha4 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yeah they make an amazing pair
Ye to sirf nafrat
I'm sure in future their dimensions would be outstanding ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
shivanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 Dhairya and Santoahi makes a sizzling jodi
teribts7 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dhairya and Santoshi make a sizzling jodi... I'm actually really liking them together. I'm waiting for Santoshi's makeover then she will look younger than Dhairya. Edited by kompass - 8 years ago
bipasha4 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kompass

Dhairya and Santoshi makes a sizzling jodi... I'm actually really liking them together. I'm waiting for Santoshi's makeover then she will look younger than Dhairya.

yeah!! That's what even I was thinking
I don't think so unki love story itni aasan hogi
Yahan pe bhi love triangle hoga Dhairya Santoshi & Sanket
But at the end it will be dhairya & santoshi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Ilin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Pree.Jaani-

heya... nice to see u here!
u r ryt! bad boy good girl, I love that concept too.. PRZ looks like it cant give me that.. hope SM does๐Ÿ˜ณ

Nice to see you here.. I quit watching PR2 last week already would rather watch Santoshi & Dhairya Jodi then the other boring couple Cvs are trying to stuff up our throats ๐Ÿฅฑ

I love a mixture of mythology in the show and the actors r doing a fabulous job ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
naveena92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i too agree. they will look good together