Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Love, Hate, Revenge & Murder Mystery

katrinasalman IF-Rockerz
katrinasalman
katrinasalman

Posted: 28 January 2016 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Part 1
I am starting from the scratch. Gopi is as educated as Rashi or anyone else. I would like to start with the families of two neighbouring cousins i.e Gopi & Rashi. In this Ahem is married to Anita but is not happy in his married life.  No compatibility between them. Anita is lazy and Kokila gets irked very often. She is also a troublemaker in the house and wants to dictate terms to others. Jigar is doing his MBA abroad who will be joining the family business very shortly.

Modi Bhavan
Ahem: Anita, I am going for jogging and swimming. Before I come back, I want green tea to be ready.

Anita: Fine, I will do that.

Ahem gets up in the morning and reminds Anita about the green tea before 6:30 a.m. Anita is in deep sleep.

Anita: Oh it is only 4:30 a.m please don't disturb me. I want to sleep now.

Ahem sees the time and finds that what she said was right.

Ahem: Fine, do what you want but I want my green tea at any cost.
He goes for jogging. Anita wakes up & prepares green tea. She thinks this is the best time I can impress Ahem & keep him under my thumb that  he won't think about his mom again. Ahem is back from jogging.

Ahem: Is my green tea ready?
Anita: yes. she goes & gets it.
Ahem finds different taste and calls Anita.
Anita: Now what?
Ahem: Is this the green tea which I have it daily? It has got too much of sugar.
Anita: Green tea is green tea. If you don't like it why don't you ask your meethi to prepare it.
Ahem gets more angry. "Cant you prepare even a simple green tea? If you cannot then what is the point in having you as a wife? Why should I give you what you want? Why should I spend my money on you? You are very selfish.

They both fight. Kokila comes out
Kokila: What is the matter? why are you fighting?
Anita: That is none of your business. We are husband & wife.
Kokila: I'm not interested to interfere between the married couples. Because both of you are shouting it is disturbing the neighborhood.
What is the matter Ahem?
Anita: Why are you asking him? Are you trying to create a rift between us? Solve your marital problems with Parag then you come to us.
Ahem slaps her. All come out to watch the scene & are shocked.
Kokila: Control yourself son & tell me what is the matter? It is not good to raise your hand on ghar ki bahu (DIL).
Ahem: Don't call her bahu. She is a dhabba in the name of that. She has put too much of sugar in green tea whereas she knows I don't take too much of sugar. One more irritating thing is that she does not keep the room tidy & things are not organized. Woh yeh sab toh tab karegi jab use rooz rooz ki kitty party or club main jaane se fursath mile. (She will do these things only when she gets time from going to kitty party & clubs daily). I'm sorry mom, I have disobeyed you by marrying this lady. She has been giving me hard times. I am not even able to find my office files because of her. My laptops are slow no matter how much ever RAM I add to it. She puts too much of videos in my laptop & has deleted my files. What will I do before my clients if I have to give the presentation? Everytime I take a new one, she takes them. Last night, I even saw her with another man. Every time I see her, she is engrossed with her phone.

Kokila: Oh Lord Krishna! why didn't you tell these to me before?
Anita screams, Mother, don't believe him, he is telling lies. I was not with any man.
Ahem: Really?
He shows the pics to Kokila.
So tell me now whether its a lie.
Kokila: Son, I trust you. Anita, get out of the house.
Anita refuses. Ahem drags her & takes her by his car & drops her to the maika.
Jigar returns & shows his degree to the family. All are happy.
Ahem comes out & congratulates him. He asks him to join his business to which he agrees.
Jigar: Bro, why are you so dull? Is everything fine?
Ahem: Do your work. (He is grim as usual). Jigar figures out that something is wrong & decides to find out from Baa.

Gopi & Rashi meet. Both of them go to Modi Industries for an interview. They both wait. Gopi's turn comes. She goes to the cabin & meets Ahem

Part 2 coming up

Edited by sharoon3210 - 06 February 2016 at 11:41am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Vampire2468Aanahatsharmacvdprasad___PARI___khushi_shankarSnsaddictXarinaSutapasimaManzzlaxmi247ani_gr

___PARI___ Senior Member
___PARI___
___PARI___

Posted: 28 January 2016 at 10:42am | IP Logged
SUPERB START ClapKEEP IT UPThumbs Up UPDATED SOONTongue
katrinasalman IF-Rockerz
katrinasalman
katrinasalman

Posted: 28 January 2016 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks pari

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

___PARI___

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 28 January 2016 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Nice.  I remember Ahem and his infatuation with green tea. Keep going.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ani_gr

katrinasalman IF-Rockerz
katrinasalman
katrinasalman

Posted: 28 January 2016 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

Nice.  I remember Ahem and his infatuation with green tea. Keep going.
Thanks Xarina
Snsaddict Senior Member
Snsaddict
Snsaddict

Posted: 28 January 2016 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Update soon! Good start!
katrinasalman IF-Rockerz
katrinasalman
katrinasalman

Posted: 28 January 2016 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Part 2
Ahem sees her coming in and asks her to take a seat. Gopi thanks him. Ahem keeps silent. Gopi nervously looks at him as he looked grim. He had no smile on his face. He was not in a condition to speak as he was engrossed in his personal problems. 

Then he realized he needs to interact with the candidate. He takes a glass of water and offers her. He then recollects that he saw her somewhere before. Then he realizes that Gopi had topped in her graduation and PG. She is also a table tennis player.  He and Chirag had come to their college in USA to recruit people and Chirag gave her the visiting card for topping the University. He talked to her casually and asked her to join the next day. He liked her profile. 

Same was the case with Rashi.  She had applied for different department wherein she met Jigar and Chirag. 

Both Gopi and Rashi left. Rashi had got something in mind. She gets attracted to Jigar. Gopi has lots of responsibilities at home. Her mother Madhu is mentally ill as her father is missing.  He had gone abroad and he got stuck there. He is unable to come back as his passport is with his employer and his contract kept extending. 

Madhu had taken lot of pains to educate their daughters.  She and Urmila had taken education loans but Urmila kept fooling them about repaying them. 

She got away from them with her kalakaris. Madhu had got a mental shock that her husband is no more whereas the fact is that he got stuck. 

Gopi has to treat her mother and educate her sister Radha who is going to the college. She has been supporting the family with her scholarship money and part time jobs. 

At Modi Bhavan,  Jigar learns about what happened between Ahem and Anita. He realizes that Ahem is upset because of that. 

Anita's brother Umang learns that she was thrown out of the house. He goes there and creates a tamasha.  But Kokila is firm about not taking her back. Ahem had sent divorce papers to Anita. Umang demanded alimony from the Modi family to which they agreed. 

Umang then decides to take revenge from them. He went to Kinjal's college to flirt with her. Both Kinjal and Radha are studying in the same college and are close friends. 

Part 3 coming up

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Vampire2468Aanahatsharmacvdprasad___PARI___khushi_shankarXarina

Divine-Pearl IF-Sizzlerz
Divine-Pearl
Divine-Pearl

Posted: 28 January 2016 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Good starting.
First part is superb. Let me read 2nd.

Go to top