Sehra main safar #Faiza Mujahid . - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
i like the show. its somehow is the the older one who becomes the responsible by default for the most. 
I think the OST is nice but I am not that great of a fan of show-tunes. 
I love the show. it's based on a novel of same name. I think it's very eloquently written and Iqra's character is very relatable. It's an underrated show this season I think because of not having super big names in cast.
Main lead girl looks like Narmata shirodkar.  One time miss universe runner up.  Beautiful girl 
This weeks episode was so good!
I am glad she took the right decision and her parents backed her up. We need to see more of this in our shows.
Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

who is the main lead?

Zarnish khan
Ali kazmi
Emad irfani
this show is the underdog of shows but really nice. not heard too much of it not big stars . nice story and concept for working girls to understand.
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by cimba

Main lead girl looks like Narmata shirodkar.  One time miss universe runner up.  Beautiful girl 

Sadly i took too long to see the discussions ðŸ˜†  ! Anyway it was a beautiful show and had a good ending with a nice message.The best thing about the show was relate-able characters.

oh my!!! just googled Narmata shirodkar and she does look so alike zarnish khan.Zarnish is just way too pretty i love her face her hair and the way she talks.Really wish to see more of her in dramas.
Edited by OnepoundChic - 7 years ago
I watched this show for emaad irfani but fell in love with all the characters 
The lead gal is a good actress but she still doesn't hv that weight of a solo lead 

If it was some other heroine the show wud hv got higher trps as the script was unexpectedly pretty good 
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

I watched this show for emaad irfani but fell in love with all the characters 
The lead gal is a good actress but she still doesn't hv that weight of a solo lead 

If it was some other heroine the show wud hv got higher trps as the script was unexpectedly pretty good 

i find emaad irfani such a blah actor. I instead started watching it for zarnish only but later fell for the story line.Later Ali kazmi kept me hooked for some time.His character although turned out to be a slight disappointment but was still justified in some ways.Zarnish and Ali kazmi made a good couple and rest the title track took over : p