Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amit_sharma2627 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
yup....i m always hesitant to watch the show wid the family.....u never know abt rakhi n kashmira..they use wrong words which'll make us feel embarrass in front of family
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The only part i felt uncomfortable about was when Bobby darling was talking about his ooops her Ideal man...my daughter was watching with us but I dont think she caught onto it otherwise we would have had a barrage of questions!! πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: TallyHo

The only part i felt uncomfortable about was when Bobby darling was talking about his ooops her Ideal man...my daughter was watching with us but I dont think she caught onto it otherwise we would have had a barrage of questions!! πŸ˜†

I was 🀒 when I saw that. How old is your daughter? This show is for Miyan-Bibi no bachchas allowedπŸ˜†

TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *Maya*

I was 🀒 when I saw that. How old is your daughter? This show is for Miyan-Bibi no bachchas allowedπŸ˜†

She is turning 9 next month Maya...I agree...she should be in bed before Bigg Boss is aired!πŸ˜›

Edited by TallyHo - 17 years ago
punjabibilli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sofia83

So yesterday me and my family sat down to watch this show!  This is the first episode aired in the US after the introduction episode.  I'm sorry I was soo embarassed watching this show that I had to leave.  I think they are going way to far with the content discussed on the show.  I don't know how advanced India is but seriously but over here this show wouldn't be considered family t.v.

How does Sony go from 4 family style shows and then to Big Boss...i don't get it.  I hate this show and they should just take it off air.  All the characters looks so bad and they have no self-respect for one another or to themselves.

Go file a PIL against it and get this banned ... We will manage like we r managing without hbo and star movies :(  .... U ppl need to get some life... Its very simple ....Just change the channel if u don't like it or press the red key of ur remote (i hope u know its functionality) 😑

Originally posted by: nowayout

Go file a PIL against it and get this banned ... We will manage like we r managing without hbo and star movies :(  .... U ppl need to get some life... Its very simple ....Just change the channel if u don't like it or press the red key of ur remote (i hope u know its functionality) 😑

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Good one.

MissOracle thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nowayout

Exactly, u have options in ur remote...... use it effectively!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜‰

amit_sharma2627 thumbnail
no...i guess we want to watch it..but we've to change the channel when the family is around!!!
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TallyHo

hehehehehe.......seriously.....the problem with this show that you dont know what to expect next and went to change the channel (when parents are around) or when to send the kins inside πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

archangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
you havent seen the aussie version if you had ,this is no embarrassment ,the one here sucks big time and the indian version has all bgrade wannabes