Swaragini

KDR: WTH, Skype talk with Jiji?!

.Sarcasmazing. thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Ragini is Maasi ji's biological daughter pakka 😳

This episode fulfilled my top three wishes 😆

-Sanskaar blasting Ragini while she's sprouting shit, shit & more SHIT!

- Sanskaar consoling Swara & SwaSan teaming up together & making a plan 😎

-Laksh ji seeing SwaSan in a bit of an intimate (not literally but you get the gist) position & then his reaction. I really wanted to see this for the longest time now 😆

Seriously how psycho is Ragini? Matlab there's a limit to someone's delusion or the way they can be manipulated. For a woman who's said to be so-called intelligent, cunning & manipulative, W*F was Ragini's reaction? A wooden & glass photo frame crying blood tears means the soul of the dead is not resting in peace? Why the hell would the soul show it's displeasure through an effing photo frame?! What dumb superstition :/ If Janki was so upset with Swara, wouldn't she according to dumb Ragini's logic, show all these signs when Swa----Lak were to be married? Wouldn't Janki stop Ragini from walking on the path of evil? Oh yes according to Ragini, she's always right. She can commit murder, drug people, insult elders in the worst manner possible, manipulate people to get married and divorced as per her wishes, manipulate, kill, cheat, sin do whatever it takes to 'have' what she thinks is her right but dare anybody points even a finger at her 🤢 Can Janki's spirit just come to the show in an episode & tell Ragini how ashamed she is of her? What a dhabba of a human being she is? Maybe then this nuthead would realise or no, she'll definitely try to find some hidden meaning which justifies her monster conscience & completely overturns what her mom is trying to tell her. LMFAO Ragini is truly such a JOKE man, truly pathetic, dumb, evil & irredeemable. Get a life loser, seriously. You aren't obsessed with Laksh but Swara instead. You are so bloody insecure of her that you cannot digest Swara's happiness, that be it with anybody. Sanskaar is SO goddamn right. You are nothing but a vile egomaniac who is mentally disturbed & supremely delusional. I pity Laksh, seriously dunno how he's gonna tolerate this bojh upon himself, if god forbid this woman gets pregnant with his kid & is forcefully showed into his life again, brace yourself Laksh. She can never be satisfied in her life, she's out to destroy two people's lives & snatch their happiness & love just because her dead mother's soul is supposedly unhappy. WOW, what an absolute bright & considerate woman, I am really speechless 😳 She goes & apologises to Shomi after spewing venom & indirectly blaming her for her mother's demise, of course in her world a Sorry can make even her murder attempts alright -_- Oh wait didn't she snatch Swara & Laksh's first love too? Why can't they remind her that? I know Swara wouldn't say that now that she loves Sanskaar so much & even Laksh wouldn't cos he's really moved on but seriously I would've loved if Sanskaar had said it simply because it would highlight that he has no insecurities towards Swara's past relationship & is completely ok with acknowledging it too. We all know he's absolutely cool & secure but just showing it in this way would have made it even better cos somebody does need to show this witch the mirror. Oh didn't Janki snatch Shomi's first love Shekhar too going by Ragini's (non) logic? I mean Sanskaar fell for Swara when Kavita was assumed dead & Janki came into Shekhar's life when Shomi was unavailable so same thing right? Aooowww god Ragini's dumb logic can actually be royally shoved in her face, can somebody in the show do the honors please? Tejaswi is getting pathetic at her act day by day. That crying delusional Ragini & her pathetic potrayal of it is back in the scene which was so rampant pre-revelation that I had so hated with a passiom ugh -_- Upar se her caked up face loaded with 10 kgs of make up that totally blinded me in the last scene when there were lights all around & her face was such a HORROR! Please for godsake tone down your make up tejaswi, it's good to be simple sometimes, it's more impactful that way ugh, stop trying to make me shudder in horror, it's scary AF 🤢

Sanskaar AAAHHH! He made me SOOO proud today Loved the way he gave back to Ragini, declaring how he loves Swara so much & choosing her was his decision completely and that the Kavita about whom Ragini is suddenly so concerned for, actually was the one who reunited them so she should just keep her trap off & focus on her own life. She should stop being so insecure & obsessed with Swara & try to get a life herself instead of finding ways to insult her. I was legit hooting & he was saying everything that I wanted to tell Ragini, albeit in a much polite tone than the one I use 😆 Classy Sanskaar 😆 Also loved how he immediately went after a hurt Swara to console her seeing her state after hearing that shit from Ragini's mouth but not before finally telling Ragini to just FO! Awww at that bedroom scene between SwaSan where he enters & looks tenderly & sympathetically at Swara, understanding her hurt state & going ahead to comfort her. She immediately senses his presence too & starts opening up about how Ragini's words still affect & haunt her & is she really so bad that Ragini hates her so much? Maybe what Ragini said is true, that she really snatched Kavita's first love & she's just a horrible human being :( Awww Swara, kiski baat sunti hai ye bhi? Uss Ragini ne aaj tak bokwaas aur zeher ke alawa aur kuch ugla hain jab ab bolegi? That woman only knows how to play blame game & try to put the mess of her own deeds on somebody else. You've done nothing wrong to her or anybody else like Sanskaar said so stop blaming yourself, stop forgiving people at every instance, learn to hold grudges when necessary & bloody stop melting every time you 'feel' your old Ragini is back & your head starts chanting the ear bleeding SwaRaginnniii 😊🤣 Be unforgiving towards her & just cut ties off with her. You'd be much better off, trust me 😆 How amazing was that SwaSan moment when Sanky cups her face & then tightly hugs her close to console her & make her feel loved Gosh I was so craving & missing console hug from Sanskaar's side especially after the blunder that was yesterday's episode with SwaRaginnniii forced bond & AP's true louuu for her adarshwadi marwari bahu 😳🤣 The way they hugged this time was much more comforting & intimate than all those consoling hugs they've had before ❤️ He assures her that he's chosen her & she's the only one he loves & then walks in Laksh ji at their private moment, embarrassed to have walked there at that time & SwaSan reluctantly part away. I SO LOVED IT that Swara had no unnecessary awkwardness on her face for hugging Sanskaar infront of Laksh & genuinely smiled at Laksh's concern but considerate behavior towards her & them 😳 Laksh again asks Sanky to stay back for a while cos Swara needs him & Sanskaar looks on thankfully 😆 Swara can you stop saying Sanskaar is obsessed with Kavita like everytime he brings her up? It's not like he's reminiscing his memories with her in front of you. He's just doubting her for YOU dammit. He only wants to ensure your safety & is even going to the extent of doubting Kavita when technically he should be the last one to do so. Swara is mad seriously, if I were at her place, I'd be proud of Sanskaar & be overwhelmed at his love & how much he cares for me that he's primarily doubting the girl who should not even be there on his suspect list. Obsessed is what your sister is with Laksh, obsessed is what Laksh was with you not so long ago. Keep trust on Sanskaar like he trusts your suspicion & together you both will cross this hurdle with flying colors like you're planning to do. I love that these two don't drag their arguments till days so that some third person is able to create rift between them but instantly solve it & try to come up with solutions like they did today. Stay like this only, this communication is why I love them SOOO much *touchwood* 😳

Laksh ji, I SO liked him today. I mean really liked him when he showed a little concern when Ragini burnt her hand a little while putting the flame off from her mother's garland. Ragini doesn't deserve it but atleast Laksh doesn't completely hate her, shows he's genuinely nice now. I loved it that he didn't support Ragini in her bullshit despite chances of his plans seriously backfiring & loved the scene where he walks in on Sanskaar hugging Swara in her room, consoling her & he immediately puts his eyes & heads down, embarrassed to have disturbed his bhai & bhabhi kind of having a private moment & gently knocking to let them know of his presence. Loved it when he gently asks Swara whether she's alright & asks her to take care & not pay heed to Ragini's words. When Sanskaar walks after him to move out, he calmly tells Sanky to stay back for some more time cos Swara really needs him ATM while himself moving away. Even Sanskaar looked pleased at his maturity here & then later he even tells Ragini in their room that she needn't be worried cos Swara LOVES Sanskaar now & she has nothing to be worried about. Laksh has truly moved on & moved on well from Swara. He's genuinely happy for SwaSan & that makes me like him a lot better. Even my mom looking at him today said, Laksh finally bada ho gaya hain 🤣 in a teasing manner 😆 Yeah Laksh, I am in your team, throw this woman out & get that peace of mind you so deserve. How baffled did he looked when his psychopathic wife again declared to separate SwaSan for her dumb motives & gave a disguised disgusted look. Yeah Laksh, same feeling there. He's going to test Ragini now & she's going to fail it, giving him the confidence that she'll never change & making him even more confident of his decision to throw her out. Really serves her right.

Maasi is a true maniac in every sense. Lmfao at her skype talk without internet connection with her beloved Jijji & her day dreaming of becoming Ragini's mother & Mrs. Shekhar Gadodia. I legit howled with laughter when Ragini believed her dumb skype talks & hugged her like she's hugging her Mom 🤣 Aooowwwe god what comedy these two looney heads provide 🤣🤣 Daadi needs zabardast scolding from Daadaji & Shekhar is absolutely rocking & hilarious these days 😆

Dafuq is that creepy precap? Swara's face in that doll? Id that planted by someone? Who does Sanky follow? Is that his dream? OMG at Sanky's expression on seeing the doll's broken head, he looked absolutely horrified & scared for Swara. Was that a sign for him from the one trying to harm Swara about her life which is in danger? A symbolism? I am pretty sure no ghosts or black magic is involved here. This is a human's game & a very dangerous one at that. Let's see who this is, I am sure SwaSan will tackle whoever is behind all this crap.
Edited by .Sarcasmazing. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Res not sure whether I will unres or not
ishanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes she is indeed her biological daughter
deep_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res ...😛 i will write essay
coolgal270 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Res
Unres

An Awesome KDR as always Kavya..and you have mentioned everything so perfectly..including the 3 things all of us really really want!!

Firstly, It was partly a comedy show today..I was ROFL all the time when Jiji-jaap was going on..Maybe it is the way my brain protects itself from getting damaged by the utter nonsense that was happening!
Maasi-talking-to-jiji-telepathically was the peak of this comedy! "Haan jiji, theek hai jiji"🤣 🤣🤣 
Including the hug between maasi and Ragini..That was 🤣 

Loved LOVED Sanskar giving it back to ragini...He gave such sensible arguments..LOVED him..And how he emphasised on the fact that it is HE who wants to marry SWARA..and it is KAVITA who united them...Then he goes on saying how it is SHE, who has always done bad for Swara! WOHOO!! IYF!!
Can I say, when ragini goes, 'hum jaante hain hum sahi hain"..I again went 🤣
Plus I loved it when Sanskar says 'haan to mujhse maafi maango'.. WOOT! I TOTALLY LOVE YOU SANSKAR MAHESHWARI!!!

SwaSan scene was such a matured scene..plus can I say a very 'Normal' one..which is so rare in this telly-land... 👏
Sanskar asking her to trust his judgement in the same way he is trusting hers!  I haven't seen many shows where the male lead talks so sensibly! Ah, this man is a gem!!😳

Loved the convo from both ends..except Swara saying the word "obsessed'. Me not likes it!! And Sanky ko bhi sabse zyaada prob us word se hi hai!!😆
Baaki sab theek hai!! I get it that they are both stuck on their own suspects, both have reasons and maybe something like a "gut feeling'... 

SwaSan in a PLAN together!! Wohoo!! Kab se mann tha...YAY!!

Laksh was too good..his reluctance to take ragini's side even though it can spoil his plan was very nice.. Loved the moment where both SanLak interrupt Maasi at the same time!! A bro-moment!
Also his awkwardness witnessing the pass-pass moment of SwaSan.. Well portrayed and VERY APT!! Also liked that Sanskar was unwilling to let go of Swara, but manners dictate that he do!!😳 
And the way Sanskar calls after laksh - "oye'..Cool!!😆
Swara was totally cool abt it, which me likes bhery bhery much!!

Also Laksh trying to explain THE logic to Ragini...Swara loves Sanskar, she has nothing to do with RagYa's lives!! Oh, thank u CVs for showing this side of Laksh!!

About Ragini: I am confused about her character shaping by the CVs..On one hand she has decided to separate SwaSan and even asks her hubby dearest to 'help' her... And tomorrow, when laksh will try to ask her to sign the divorce papers as witness, she will blabber again about how much SwaSan love each other? I mean WTH? What are we suppose to understand by this..
And what about the sisterly-concern she bestowed on Swara yesterday? This is utter madness..Her character is such a dholki...kabhi idhar, kabhi udhar...
😡😡
And about her believing in her maasi jaap..all I have to say is 🤣

Precap: Totally scary..but loved it! VK's expressions were so awesome!! Frightened, worried! He is so gonna go bonkers trying to find out WhoTH threatened HIS SWARA!! Me cant wait for it!!

PS: Can I just say that when Sanskar cups Swara's cheeks, it is SDFHGSJFAJSDFASDJ❤️ And his Pained expressions seeing his swara in pain!! Oh God!! Maar daala!!❤️❤️

Love, Sumi
Edited by coolgal270 - 8 years ago
Fariiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Res
Unres
Awesome KDR As Always Kavya Lot's Of 🤗 For Writing This Awesome KDR's

Epi Was Mixed For Me With Some Good And Bad Parts 😃

Swara's Detective ness I Like Her Detective Behaviour 👍🏼

For Supporting Swara Sanskar's Shouting And Scolding Ragini And Giving Her Deserving Answer Was One Of The Best Moments Of The Epi 👍🏼

Sanskar Consoling Swara That Scene Was Also One Of The Best Things Of Epi 👍🏼

I Like Lakshya Ji Very Much Today His Behaviour Towards SwaSan Was Also Good Part Of Epi 👍🏼

SwaSan Solving Their Jhagda And Again Coming Together And Making Plan To Catch Real Culprit Was In Good Part Of Epi 👍🏼

Maasi And Her Jiji Scene Was So Much Ridiculously Hilarious Scene Of The Epi 🤣

Ragini And Maasi Scene Was Very Irritating Bad Part Of Epi 👎🏼

SwaSan Are So Magical That For Them We Have To Bear Maasi,Her Jiji And Ragini Also 😡

Precap No Comments For It Was Really Scary

At Last Just Want To Say Love SwaSan 😳 Edited by Fariiiii - 8 years ago
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lvly kdr.u post it early 2day.hihi!
As u said worth watching swasan & sanskar blasting on ragini scn.obvio if sm1 cntinuously say smthng which u never did,at a time u strt blv on tht surely u r in fault.ragini's continious accusatn hurt swara so much.i love it hw sanskar console her & calm her dwn.
Yes agreed,swara needs 2 stop saying sanskar is obsessd with kavita.she saw masi,sanskar saw kavita.so both r ri8.whn sanskar blving swara's pov thn why nt swara.atleast accept his pov & gv a th8.hp swasan's diffrnt opinion dnt go 2 mu level.i adore thr communicatn & undrstndg.tho swara's behavior kind of hinting tht thr will b little argumnt,i hp thy reconcile it asap jst lk yday & 2day.
I really lk laksh.he hs nothng 2 do with swasan nw.genuinly happy.go for it laksh,teach a lesson 2 ragini.jst wish he cntrl himslf till swasan wedding.
Dnt wanna say anythng abt masi.she gvs me headche.
&ragini-i cnt see a single positive chng in her.sanskar said exact accurate thng.anothr thng which i like in sanskar ie he z straight 4wd no nonsense guy.ragini is sooo much insecure.her world revolve around swara only.i was thinking tht whn ragini will b kickd out surely it wud b said tht whn swara leve mm,ragini get her haq nw whn she z bk all ths hapening with her.yday discusing tht surely ragini will say laksh suporting swasan instead her b4 swasan weding.&see!2day same thng hapn.ragini needs 2 accept her wrng doings.acc 2 her she z ri8.idk aftr laksh's plan wheathr she will realize truely or strt blamegame on swara.both sanlak did smthng wrng bt both of thm accept it try 2 mend it.seriously ragini & her masi needs medical attentn.
In Prcp sanskar z so much tensed & horrified abt swara.hp both swasan figure it out.
m kind of relievd 2day aftr swara's xplanatn & prcp tht thrz no blk mgc or supernatural thng..!!!
P.s-hv a qs.sanskar himslf will hide tht necklace thn himslf wore it swara.its his plan.bt tht choking?was it also swasan plan?tht broken neck doll z kind of msg threatning swara & aftr it choking scn.whn sanskar runing behind tht person in prcp,in tht meantime easily sm1 temper tht necklace as sanskar hs it.so is tht again sm1's sazish as masi said ek puja se kuch nehi hoga or tht swasan plan?? Edited by LoveSonu2408 - 8 years ago
Anusha62 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ragini becoming disgusting day by day whatz her problm..ragini 1st look at yourself idiot you snached laksh and swara's 1st love,where did her brain went such a brainless nd dumb lady cow yuck..what your trying to do forcing laksh to seperate swasan how stupid..plz you nd your maasi go to the hell..bichara laksh really feeling bad for him..no wordz for maasi her so called jiji khush nahi hai fedup..sanskar bady you gv good answr to that cow bt still she thinkz she is rgh omg..swasan are amazing always..precap might be sanskar's dreamEdited by anushapinky - 8 years ago
Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Someone kill this bitch-_-

P.S. What is it with Tejaswi??? Why so disinterested sis? Someone ask her to at least try and act!!!
Shreeswathy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Kaash! Mujhe bhi aise ek maasi hote toh Internet bill se chutkara paathi...
Ragini, use your massi wisely