Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
DilLoveRomance thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry for disturbing the flow...
Hope you are better now deeps?
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The opening scene was very emotions , it now all her life she never was important in anyones life , she never had the reason to feel excited. After a long time Khushi is feeling this excited and feeling special. 
            Deepthi I dont know how you manage to do but from the start of this FF along with Arshi scene I always wait for the scene between Abhay , Gayatri and Arnav. The scene always brings a smile on my face and warmth in my heart. When ever I read the scene you know I always feel that I should also have this type of relationship with my kids πŸ˜ƒ . 

Bechara he wanted to wait and at the same time he cannot pyaar ne yeh kya kardiya heheh. FIRST I think this word will play a major role in there life's . A lot of firsts are happening in both of their lives.

So many people has described Khushi in a saree but the way you described was very sensuous , I don't know if you have watched a movie in Telugu "Sadaa me sevalo" in that movie the director has shown that saree is the most sensuous outfit for a woman and after that this scene you wrote was so amazing.

I think Khushi is this vocal only with Arnav she never hesitates to ask any question , she is so innocent and cute. Lol from now when ever I see a grasshopper I will remember Khushi and her first kiss lol too much I am rolfing.

The whole date was so beautiful I have no words to describe , Arnav has take care of everything , he thought about her uneasiness in a crowded area , he kept her likes and dislikes in mind and according to that he took care of the food. But when Khushi asked him the same he just shrugged it away wasn't he the same  from the start he always did things for her but never told her nor took the credit. Coming to Khushi everything was overwhelming for her , everything was for the first time for her , even the kiss I think. In the past she might have been kissed to satisfy desire but may not be kissed out of love out of passion out of Possessiveness.

The kiss was so amazing and the way you wrote it was beautiful. Amazing update 

Edited by Srilathalolla - 8 years ago
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Me ready for the date Deeps πŸ˜› 
Clothes - Checked
Make up - Checked
Jewellery - Checked
Mouth wash - double checkedπŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Hope you are feeling betterπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by -Bhavi - 8 years ago
blue_rose1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
waiting for thursday night..
S0nalii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
resh

Happy Holi SBHiansπŸ€—

Unres

So so amazing update no no amazing Date.😳

From the very beginning you takes us different world totally it wasn't just their date i was our dream as well, date of khushi with her dr. R jii
πŸ˜ƒ

Khushi enthusiasm to get ready quickly and then getting cautious of what she have to wear to not let down arnav's image. Her sadness when she stand infront of mirror was heart piercing but at same time her determination of being think about only them was so outstanding.

Ohh i just love abhay gayatri, how beautifully they always stand with arnav with his every decision and every moment of his love journey.

Arnav saw real beauty of khushi, a seren natural beauty of her. Khushi asking arnav abt her dressing not getting any compliment was so cute, and the way arnav compliment her was really need to relax her

Aweee poor Grasshopper, in khushi excitement he became Bali ka Balkara πŸ˜† love her childless while telling story behind Grasshopper. But more than their laughter and arnav's aim bringing original khushi back is happening.

And finally here come the destination of thier special night their date. Just love itso so much, how wonderfully arnav choice place for her, her liking, her comfort level, her enjoyment and her moment with him. Arranging everything right from natural destination with tealights to her favourite food with new experience of having wine while a music again her choice of music playing all was so so memorable for her and her overwhelming reaction, her expressing her love and gratitude with simple but loving kiss was so pure, her enjoying every beat of this special date is memorable for him, and for them.

After their beautiful dinner, arnav being impatient and khushi acknowledging it with same feelings is really amusing to see, she finally start taking steps towards their relation, start letting go of her past accepting her present n future with her dr. R jii. . Her staring arnav, observing his charm, her thinking about her sweat on his shirt and lastly reciprocating him in their kiss was a new and beautiful start of their togetherness.

Marvelous update, so much love itEdited by Sh0Nali - 8 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
u are back...awesome...how are you feeling...hope ur doing a-one...
eager to read the chapter but i will have to wait till friday morning as m in India :(
aranya_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great to see u back...
Waiting for Friday morning nw...:)
aranya_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
UNRES

Wowww...dat was a fantastic update Deepthi!!πŸ‘

It feels great to see Khushi so excited after such a long tym...Arnav know her quite very well when he thought to bring her back to her natural self...superb thinking!!

And Arnav's idea of date left me completely nd pleasantly surprised...I mean he came up wid such a beautiful nd wonderful idea keeping in mind their much needed privacy after their confession...
Loved their date thoroughly...Their conversation in car...Khushi's first kiss...dat too with a grasshopper..eww...πŸ˜†...dat was so funny...
And then when Arnav remembered it while kissing herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Dat scene was just superb...The whole update was written so beautifully that I can actually visualize the scenery as well their expressions and emotions...Very well written Deepthi!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Loved their mindblowing kiss and also the fact that Khushi not only participated in it but was as eager as her Dr. R ji and was all the while admiring him openly😳...Wish this date continued for a long time..πŸ˜›

Thanx for this awsum update dear...waiting eagerly for the nxt update nw...
Edited by aranya_19 - 8 years ago