Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Basanti, On what grounds will Nandini blame Urmi because it is now only between Nandini and Kumud. If Nandini still manages to turn the tables it will only prove Kumud was lying as Kumud has already clarified that Urmi was not involved. Very interesting situation but always a slight doubt remains that they could further stretch Nandini natak. That's why I am keeping my fingers crossed that the Nandini chapter will be closed tomorrow.
Basantii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah KK I know.. I was thinking just what Nandini always does..
But what a negative character cvs have created, really great! What confidence, what sharpness!

Its obviously greatly pleasing to see her fail and kicked out but she has her credits!
mishkil88 thumbnail
Nandini can have some ace up her sleeve...she can say ki he kat-karasthan Urmi-Kumud ne rachla aahe. I am sure she is not going to accept her defeat easily.
kamalsh56 thumbnail
You guessed it right Mishkil, not only did they ghusad the Vidya house scenes everytime the tension was building up in the Pantsachiv home but also Nandini flatly refused to accept Kumud's version of the story. These Vidya scenes were like speed breakers every time the tension increased. Now Dada also is acting with some doubt and still favouring Nandini. But Sunil arriving at the end gives me hope he will agree for the marriage and then Nandini probably will go wild and expose herself. I really hope she creates such a scene that Sunil will then backout and Pant will kick her out finally. Precap shows Vasu Urmi discussing Sunil's marriage and that gives an indication that Sunil would be saying yes for the marriage.
Basantii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Urmi chya aajicha binga phutnar asa distay. So when Vidya n wife will come to know this planning by aaji n urmi, they will be on the verge of bursting into Pant-house. and until then Nandini drama will be over. Thats my guess.
As per precap Urmi considering Nandini not wishing this alliance, but I hope she will not just shrug it off and say maybe she dint like him. If and only if they delve into why Nandini wishes to not marry Sunil they will come to know the truth i.e. she wishes to marry Vasu after all this time. ( Wow I had the flash of Snape saying 'Always'😳❤️  when Dumbledore asks him, After all this time?)

But it will happen in due course like in 4-5 episodes, imo.  
kamalsh56 thumbnail
I think the Nandini drama will be iss paar ya uss paar by tomorrow as Sunil is already present in the house to give his decision. Nandini will be trapped tomorrow IMO. So by the time Vidya and family lands up at Devsakhri, there would, hopefully, be some calm in the house.
Alpha20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have lost hope. In order to celebrate the 100th /200th show, Nandini puran will torture the audience at least for another week. When will the decision makers realize the importance of good content over meaningless lengthening of shows?
Hope they surprise me in the coming days.
kamalsh56 thumbnail
@Alpha, These channelwalahs, hopefully,must be having some sort of feedback system. They should realise that if they continue with Nandini puraan they will be losing viewers. They should wind it up in the next two episodes and continue with the main theme of orthodox Vs modernity. We are more interested in how Urmi establishes herself in the Pantsachiv household and how Vidya and Pant come to a middle path rather than what happens to the side characters like Nandini and Sunil.Edited by kamalsh56 - 7 years ago
mishkil88 thumbnail
I guess - sunil is not only going to say yes for nandini but he is going to appreciate the feedback of Vasu & Urmi in front of Pant which resulted into his decision so that they actually realize this couple is not bad at all. In addition of course Nandini would have thought new reason for not marrying Sunil which implies Kumud was saying the truth.
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Though I have been hating these Nandini episodes for so long, I am looking forward to the next few episodes to see how she is going to be trapped because of her overconfidence. Also would like to see which side will mothi attya take once she knows that Nandini is not interested in Sunil.