India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Truth from samir side

uff_haude Newbie
uff_haude
uff_haude

Posted: 20 November 2004 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

one lady told us the fact about how samir being thrown out but that does not tell the whole story.From her we only get to know from the sony side but wht about Samir????he has been in industry for decade now and i don't think he will do some act like tht without a reason.The fact posted by lady was not clear.She only clerify he wants the award thats all but i tell its TOTALLY meaningless.

Its not about the awards at all.Arre a star like Aamir give damn about the award then won't samir too????Its about the self respect,its about being a fool in front of so many people. A huge media body like sony did it which is i think ekdam unprofessional.Arre Samir is a human being not a god to forget thier act in a second.he also have feeling,we knew he was being used .Its so shameful act of a huge body like sony to manupulate someone like tht.

If Big B or SKH happens to be in samir place, do they have guts to do such things????They manupulated him as if he is nothing,as if he is living with their meherbanis.won't u do the same if u were being fooled like tht????I  think yes. I know samir career is in  trouble rite now but his anger is obvious.once for all the sony people manupulate him thts all.they are a huge body , they can do rafa dafa but still its a shameful act done by them.

Edited by uff_haude - 21 November 2004 at 12:03am

kranti Senior Member
kranti
kranti

Posted: 21 November 2004 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Is sameer really out of the show( JJKN)? or it is just a rumour. Please update us the truth as there is too much rumour spreading on without any proof.Please give us real proof that he is out of the show so we all can believe that.
uff_haude Newbie
uff_haude
uff_haude

Posted: 21 November 2004 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Mujhe itna malum hai it was not Samir fault at all,i was not on to telling this but the post from a lady made me feel that Ok the things she told was not totally true.They were creating negetive fuss.All shd know tht its not samir fault at all.
rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 21 November 2004 at 12:59am | IP Logged
i totally agree with u uff_haude!
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 21 November 2004 at 1:14am | IP Logged

I don't think any post can be called meaningless.And all this talk of being 'used' doesn't make sense either.when Sameer came into the show he definitely knew the equations.Armaaan was the hero and if he was brought back,then it profited both ways.

We have to remember that before the cameo role,Sameer Soni was hardly even known,let alone have a fan following where as Jassi was topping charts.If anyone benefitted from this show,then it was Sameer Soni. I would say Sameer needed JJKN much more than JJKN needed him.A show obviously would do everything to retain it's popularity.So they thought it would benefit JJKN a bit more if they brought him back.Sameer was hardly doing a favour or charity.And he is hardly SRK or Amir.Not even close. 

In fact if someone should be at all angry,it should be Apoorva because it was his character they really messed up.I'm sure the rumours will eventually die down and we would know the truth.But please let's stop bashing Sony or T&D at every pretext.

angelic_devil IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 21 November 2004 at 2:00am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
yashika Senior Member
yashika
yashika

Posted: 21 November 2004 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

I don't think any post can be called meaningless.And all this talk of being 'used' doesn't make sense either.when Sameer came into the show he definitely knew the equations.Armaaan was the hero and if he was brought back,then it profited both ways.

We have to remember that before the cameo role,Sameer Soni was hardly even known,let alone have a fan following where as Jassi was topping charts.If anyone benefitted from this show,then it was Sameer Soni. I would say Sameer needed JJKN much more than JJKN needed him.A show obviously would do everything to retain it's popularity.So they thought it would benefit JJKN a bit more if they brought him back.Sameer was hardly doing a favour or charity.And he is hardly SRK or Amir.Not even close. 

In fact if someone should be at all angry,it should be Apoorva because it was his character they really messed up.I'm sure the rumours will eventually die down and we would know the truth.But please let's stop bashing Sony or T&D at every pretext.

i fail to understand why u are bringing in apoorva and the issue of what the makers did to him here. what is being discussed here is that ppl had chosen samir as the most popular and it was commuincated to him that he is the winner and at the last moment, just to appease ekta kapoor, the award was given to someone else. if this is what happened, anyone wld be upset and samir has a right to be upset. anyone, at any any level wld be upset if something unjustifiable is done to them. comparisions with Amir/SRK are absoutely ridiculous. you make not like samir/purab but that does not mean that u just continue a tirade against him no matter what. can we not take an objective view on something without being utterly biased for once !

that purab's role was given more airtime at the expense of armaan's was not samir's fault....that was the makers perrogative...why is samir being held responsible for that and moreover bringing that into the award related controversy is completely unnecessary!

current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 21 November 2004 at 4:51am | IP Logged

Thx Uff haude..Agree Yashica!Clap

Go to top