FF:Breathless: Tryst with Fate (Chap 4 updated page 1 (23.03.16)) - Page 13

Posted: 8 years ago
It is super..
I loved it very much. ...
Pls update ASAP..
Next time pm also
Lovely lovely update deepu... the story is progressing very well... 
Obviously, Mr. Jalal is trying very very hard to concentrate on his training... but... we know what's going on in his mind!!!

Anyway... thanks to Abdul and his wit, Emperor Jalal was able to locate his Ms Nobody in front of Everybody...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ [Pssst Abdul is a โญ๏ธ]

But, poor Miss Nobody had no idea that the person  her in guise of slipping some bangles on her was a special Mr. Somebody ๐Ÿ˜‰
And while all that happened, we enjoyed them in this avtaar

Of course, left to him... he would have wanted to move on to the next level with this

and this

But, you'll have to wait mister  !!! There will be a next time!!!

Simultaneoulsy, the plot thickens with Suryaban (๐Ÿ˜ก) eyeing her every moment he gets. Sukanya eyeing Suryaban ()every moment she gets ... and even Padmini eyeing Jodha for her son...
Before this becomes a complicated rectangle... I am going to enjoy the chemistry between the leads ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks for the lovely lovely story Deeps.. please dont take too long between updates henceforth.. now that your new lappy is up and running!!!

Edited by lashy - 8 years ago
Originally posted by lashy

Obviously, Mr. Jalal is trying very very hard to concentrate on his training... but... we know what's going on in his mind!!!

Anyway... thanks to Abdul and his wit, Emperor Jalal was able to locate his Ms Nobody in front of Everybody...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ [Pssst Abdul is a โญ๏ธ]

But, poor Miss Nobody had no idea that the person  her in guise of slipping some bangles on her was a special Mr. Somebody ๐Ÿ˜‰

Of course, left to him... he would have wanted to move on to the next level with this

and this

Simultaneoulsy, the plot thickens with Suryaban (๐Ÿ˜ก) eyeing her every moment he gets. Sukanya eyeing Suryaban ()every moment she gets ... and even Padmini eyeing Jodha for her son...
Before this becomes a complicated rectangle... I am going to enjoy the chemistry between the leads ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks for the lovely lovely story Deeps.. please dont take too long between updates henceforth.. now that your new lappy is up and running!!!

Lashy in full swing.. at this hour of night/dawn? ๐Ÿ˜†
Thanks to fact that I have to leave to the airport now ๐Ÿ˜†
you have exceptionally well writing skills di!!
i could imagine ever scene really well!
update soon!
and dont forget to pm me!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Story is getting very interesting. Loved Abdul. Looks like he's having a good time teasing Jalal.
And finally somebody got to meet Ms Nobody.
Hope to get your next update soon. ๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by lashy

and this

Huh?๐Ÿ˜ฒ I missed this?? How come?Perfect lash๐Ÿ‘ Lovely picsโค๏ธ
Between as lash wanted we also wanted Jalal to move to next step Deeps๐Ÿ˜† Waiting for Update๐Ÿ˜ณ
Posted: 7 years ago
Superb ff I loved it ...
Continue soon plzzz pm me
Posted: 7 years ago
Deepu update๐Ÿ˜”
Even you have become like Jahnu๐Ÿ˜ก
Upate soon Na..pls.