PARIJAT FANS IMPACT FOR JA SEASON 2-ARTICLE

harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
HI FRNDS M HERE WITH ANOTHER ARTICLE ON PARIJAT IT MENTIONS D IMPACT OF PARIJAT/JA FANS ON JA SEASON 2...DO READ IT... πŸ˜‰ HERE IS D LINK...

http://nationalviews.com/jodha-akbar-season-2-rajat-tokas-paridhi-sharma-online-petition

The Fan Impact: An Online Petition For Jodha Akbar Season 2!

We all know how Zee TV show Jodha Akbar was abruptly removed from the channel to give way to another show in spite of the fact that the fans and viewers wanted the serial to continue.

Now that the serial is off air and everybody is all set to see Rajat Tokas and Paridhi Sharma yet again as Jodha Akbar, fans and viewers is desperately wanting to see a Season 2 of Jodha Akbar starring Rajat Tokas and Paridhi Sharma yet again.

This is the reason why fans have started an online petition requesting the second season of this once most watched serial. No wonder, the fan impact can compel the channel and the producer. There have been times when the Balaji head Ekta Kapoor had to work upon the petition signed. She once had to almost twist the plot of Pavitra Rishta, a popular Zee TV show just to reunite Arjun and Purvi on fans demand.

Here too we expect a similar impact as fans demand Jodha Akbar season 2. Below mentioned are the reasons why they are demanding the same:

Jodha Akbar Serial Didn't Explore the Relationship of Jodha and Akbar to the Fullest

While, we could see their hatred turning into love, and they becoming lovers from enemies, we simply couldn't witness much about their relationship as a young parent. The two leaps from a baby Salim to kid Salim and then the teenage Salim was so quick that we could hardly witness any chemistry between the two.

The Show Didn't Highlight Much about Their Individual Personalities

We all know that Akbar was a great warrior and strategist. However, the Emperor in the TV show was usually seen in clearing kitchen politics. Also, according to certain known sources, Jodha was involved in the administration of the court and also had certain key roles and responsibilities. Fans feel that this angle wasn't much explored in the Jodha Akbar serial and should be the highlight of season 2.

The Relationship Angle (Akbar's children and their mother) Wasn't That Clear Either

According to the petition, fans are complaining that the serial Jodha Akbar didn't attempt to show the mother and the children relation. What they mean is, they should have stated each child's biological mother, clearing the confusion rather than keeping the fans and viewers speculating about the biological mother of Akbar's children..

Want Parijat (Paridhi Sharma - Rajat Tokas) Yet Again

Another reason is that the viewers and fans are keen to watch their favorite couple yet again. This is the reason why they are trending #WantRajatParidhiTogether on Twitter time and again. We too had penned down an article on the same recently demanding and requesting the reunion of TV's favorite couple onscreen. There are also plenty of forums and blogs were the fans are discussing the same.

Because Jodha Akbar was abruptly Ended

There wasn't a proper end of Jodha Akbar serial. The show was simply ended because the channel wanted to give the prime time to another show. Though the fans protested, they decided to wind up the show. This is the reason why Jodha Akbar Season 2 is a demand of almost all the TV viewers.

If you too are a fan and want to see Jodha Akbar season 2, join the campaign by signing the petition here.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambidextrous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
So true 
so many articles, hope we have Parijat together soon
tfs harshu di
harshu27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .AKDHASWARA.

So true

so many articles, hope we have Parijat together soon
tfs harshu di

agree der r articles flooding with RTPS hope to see d m2gther soon...ur welcum dear... πŸ˜ƒ
IshqHaiWoEhsaas thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This article is so so true! Really amazing! πŸ‘
They have said all that every JA Fan has been saying since the show ended. β­οΈ

We want season 2 of Jodha Akbar or at least PariJat back together. πŸ˜³

Thanks for sharing, Harshu di...πŸ˜ƒ
Donjas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So many articles concerning JA shows the impact this serial had on the lives of so many. They want more.

Regarding chemistry, I downloaded yesterday's episode(just 140 Mb, so no big deal). The taunts of Jodha and Jalal in this acidic phase of the response was fun to watch. Poor Hakim had to play the referee.

Anyway while I was downloading I decided to download the 'Jodha Mughal Dress' episode too and mark my words the JA scenes in it are top class, worth considering in the all time high list. What was particularly engaging about the episode was that it was romantic but somewhat bitter, delightful concoction of hate and attraction which in my view are better than the cloying romance episodes later in the series.
harshu27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Donjas

So many articles concerning JA shows the impact this serial had on the lives of so many. They want more.

Regarding chemistry, I downloaded yesterday's episode(just 140 Mb, so no big deal). The taunts of Jodha and Jalal in this acidic phase of the response was fun to watch. Poor Hakim had to play the referee.

Anyway while I was downloading I decided to download the 'Jodha Mughal Dress' episode too and mark my words the JA scenes in it are top class, worth considering in the all time high list. What was particularly engaging about the episode was that it was romantic but somewhat bitter, delightful concoction of hate and attraction which in my view are better than the cloying romance episodes later in the series.

ya JA has a deep impact on most of dm...akdha scene in yest epi wid MH was really funny...and as u said poor MH had to referee and finally he understood its better to escape and he left both to taunt each other... πŸ˜† ya jodha in Mughal dress is really beautiful epi it will come 2mrw...its worth watching one not to miss...do dwnlod it if possible...
harshu27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AkDha.Lover-

This article is so so true! Really amazing!πŸ‘

They have said all that every JA Fan has been saying since the show ended.⭐️

We want season 2 of Jodha Akbar or at least PariJat back together.😳

Thanks for sharing, Harshu di...πŸ˜ƒ

hopefully we get to see dm together if not in JA season 2 bt at least in new show as leads...I jst want to see dm 2gther no matter whch show it is... πŸ˜‰ ur welcum... πŸ˜›
IshqHaiWoEhsaas thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: harshu27

hopefully we get to see dm together if not in JA season 2 bt at least in new show as leads...I jst want to see dm 2gther no matter whch show it is... πŸ˜‰ ur welcum... πŸ˜›

But JA season 2 would be like a dream come true for me...

Di plz check your scraps
lovespari thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
After show end ther r soo many articles regarded season 2 of JA.
but this article voiced all the reasons y fans want RTPS togethr in JA season 2..
i soo wish tht EK think on this point n understand fans feeling n will mk JA 2😊
i dnt hv any problm to watch thm in othher show but i really wish n want JA 2πŸ˜ƒ
hope this wish cums true
lovespari thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank u dii fr sharing this articleπŸ˜ƒ