Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pavinitishiv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
arrey. U R too good n bad... What an episode? What a cliff hanger? U really know to keep us tip toes... Lovely interaction between parud. Rudra's efforts will not go in vain... please update soon. Eagerly waiting for Rudy boy's reaction...thanks for the wonderful chapter.
..Jyoti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on new thread 
Amazing update 
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow.. looks like jealousy is working ...
Bhavya-Esther thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Lovely & Amazing Chapter Dear Zara..😉

Congrats for New threat dear..👏

Finally,I felt little bit rush in the story..

Stil last chapter,Paro didn't feel for Rudra bt now she feels for Him that too vry fastly & also her irregular hearts beats helps her 2 feeling something towards her Rudra(bt stil in confusion)

Naksh tring vry hard 2 help Paro 2 revive her memories bt Our Hero Rudra did ti vry easily wit d help of embroidery.,loved it..

Paro's dream(PaRud 1st Kiss❤️)&her confusion abt her dreams&innocently try 2 prove its nt Rudra&try 2 do an experiment that 2 wit Naksh,.

Bt our Action hero stooped her at right time&Myrah s also joined wit Jealous Rudra..So finally Myrah s also Fall for Naksh that too vry fastly..

When I read d last scene My heart beats increased😲😲(OMG Pls don't do this wit us)

The way, Rudra checked Paro's Pulse makes me remember PaRud Sangeet func..❤️

What ll Rudra do now???(think, Angry Rudra Returns😡 )

Now very eagerly waiting for Ur Nxt Chapter.(Pls slow down, I want old Zara)

Once again congrats for new Threat...👏

Edited by -BhavyaEsther- - 8 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
paro has started remembering things.wow...she saw major saab with her in her dream.but she cant believe that its rudra.she believes that its naksh.she tried 2 get closer 2 him 2 convince herself that its naksh who is her major saab.she fell at rudra's body,not naksh.lovely.myruh is jealous of paro trying 2 kiss naksh.so myruh is falling 4 naksh.interesting chapter
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Wow .... your effort is commendable Zara as you are managing a demanding job and still giving regular updates 👏...This is an extremely gripping chapter...🤗
You left me tight at the spot till I finished reading...I knew you will not make Paro kiss Naksh but still I had my breath caught in my throat ...I was reading it like a miniac ' jaldi,jaldi,jaldi ' and heaved a sigh of relief when Rudra came right in time to stop Paro and then I re read the chapter again 'aaram se ' , savouring and relishing every bit of it.
Thank God finally Paro's heart has started fluttering  for Rudra...frankly this was one part which I was longing for such a long time and am so glad that it has started happening now...  
What does Myrah want ??? It's clear that she is in love with Naksh because every time there is close proximity between him and Paro,she gets these pangs of jealousy which she never did with Rudra and Paro...but then WHAT was it that she felt for Rudra which she claimed as love ? or is it that Rudra never gave her THAT kind of LOVE , never made her feel special so slowly she weaned away from him ?
Zara, this FF is just too good for words...it totally blows me out of the water. Thank you.
Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely Update👏
A Cliffhanger
velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pree_28

Ok Okay..so you almost gave me a mini heart attack 😲 and I think to Rudra and Myrah too..
Aur Naksh ko to attack hi aajata 😆 poor innocent guy! he doesn't know what was happening with
him.. Haha 😆 jokes apart.. I really enjoyed reading it.
Amazing chapter dear⭐️ Can't believe Paro saw Rudra's dream that to cheek kiss and felt
something for him and to prove it wrong she thought to do small experiment with Naksh..(that
was Oh my god! moment).
I am so eager now to read rudra's reaction on it😳. He must have had his heart in mouth seeing
Paro going to kiss Naksh.. and he is not alone in this Myrah is furious too.

What a big miss it was.. Paro went and next song started playing was Kuch Kuch hota hai..
Lovely moment it was when Rudra checked on paro's wrist and she felt something and due
to her dream now she is more conscious around Rudra than before 😳

Thanks for the longg chapter😃

Wow Good catch on the Kuch Kuch hota hai - how could I have forgotten!
I had the same feeling on paro's experiment - palpitations !
velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Really Zara - its too good! Really good plotting and seriously what a cliffhanger  👏

Paros is really getting back her feeling - I don't think its too fast - its been coming on for a while and Myrah is getting more and more bothered  although I notice you've worded it as Myrah thinking Paro is getting too much attention from everyone but then her focus always shifts to Naksh, that's what really bothers her.
Seems like she's going to have her own realisations in the enxt couple of episodes
You really know how to make us look forward to your updates.

Thank you!

deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hohoho...what twisted web of revealing games are you playing Zara😆 Wonderful..everything falling in its place now..am very happy with the chapter..Everyone is their one enemy now with their current situation..Chai sequence, Kuch kuch hota hai, Tippy toe kiss sequence brought back old memories..haye only if Paro knew😳 Poor Myrah, first time am sincerely feeling bad for her..Is there any significance in the scene where Paro making Koel comfortable or am reading too much into it?
Well am already seeing the horizon ...lets continue...Good chapter hon😊