Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ended thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: pree_28

Thanks for the double update treat Zara 😛
everyone in party mood for sangeet..except Rudra ofcourse lol..
The moment stuck in my mind is when Rudra slightly bump into
Paro and she feel his kurta fabric brush to her naked skin and she
feel the warmth 😳 (just these 2 lines made me tickled).

Of all the people she could remember.. Paro remembered laila
I know at that moment Myrah acted also like her, if Myrah soon don't
stop than in Paro's mind Myrah will take place of Laila..

Another welcome to our very own sweet Sunaihri on board..to mission Paro 😎

Waiting to see what Paro remember next on mehndi 😉

The mendhi will revisit old parud moments but also make some hot new ones to. Myrah is a very comfused woman when it comes to what she wants when it is also very clear. Her jealousy is just but the reason to it one she'll need help to figure out...in comes naksh,lol

X
Ended thumbnail
Originally posted by: Parudfannew

Sorry for the late response. 

2 updates are such a delight! Loved the part when Paro could feel the 'warmth' on her coz of Rudra being so close to her...
N i got slightly confused in the end-so now Sunehri is also wanting to be on Paro's side , right?

Yep she is on paros side now.:-)
X
Ended thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepsel

Thanks for the double dhamaka sweety😊 Lovely chapters as usual.. So Sunehri has joined the "Support Paro" bandwagon now...Wonderful how you brought the hair flicking scene here..took me by surprise..End of first chapter i thought Myrah turning villainous but by the second chapter she is heading for a sacrifice?!Lovely writing ..yours is one story which makes me feel RR is still running its due course..many thanks for that

Yep slowly everyone is coming to paros side. Yesss I knew no one would expect the flick. Myrah couldn't turn villianous in thr story, however is very immature when it comes to the matter of love and what it is. And with this cam make some bad decisions and actions.

Thanks sis for your lovely comment as always.
Xxx
Ended thumbnail
Originally posted by: thakurpreeti

Hi Zara,

Firstly so happy for double update, superb updates. Paro is so sweet n pure hearted & they will get much pain whoever that qualities. Paro is gaining her memory, it'd good n bad same time, she will feel bad when she gains her memory n remember abt her n Rudra, many times I feel seriously bad for Rudra & myrah coz he loves paro truly & we all wanted Rudra n paro together again. But still in past in any circumstances he married Myrah,  this decision is wrong for both Rudra n Myrah, everyone wants their spouses love, care n attention. 
Myrah behaves rude n wrong with paro but still she is right at her place coz anyone in her place feels jealous when ur patner gives all his attention to someone else & didn't bother abt u

Yep. Myrah married believing what she was marrying Paros husband, while rudra married for dhruv and for his own companionship. Both wrong decisions at the time not thinking about what the other really wants. Thanks for the comment sis.

X
Ended thumbnail
Originally posted by: rpriya2212

This is just awesome, i just found out abt your FF yesterday and to be honest, i didnt want to read it at first all because of  "Myrah". I avoid reading FF on Rangrasiya if the pairing is between Myrah n Rudra.

However, your remarks on this "Alternate Ending" triggered my heart to try reading it...to give it a try. you mentioned about this alternate ending to be a "closure" for you, and this is how it should end.. hmm believe it or not, i needed that closure as well, i was upset on how it actually ended, i kinda stopped watching after i found out the killed Paro...it killed me..

i was astonished, is an understatement when i read your FF, God!! i wish u were in Rangrasiya's creative team to write for them! seriously , i just couldnt stop reading!.. chapter after chapter..thread after thread!! wow!!!!  i was happy to see "thread 3"..then "thread 4"..and wow!!! it was going on and on!!! until i reallised it was 3 am in the morning and i was at thread 9 chapter 69.

this how the show should hv continued... it was so surreal that u managed to just relate everything, you brought back characters like Amandeep  and i loved it!! Rudra going back to BSD wow!!!! Paro to relive the moments of her life... my god!!! i love u!! i really love u!!! i am glad i found this FF...

i want to continue reading, what should i do to keep get notification on this FF? should i add u in my buddy list? should i like Chapter 70,71 etc..

Aww thanks sis for deciding to read my story. Your comment is very much appreciated. Thank you.

I try for this to be an alt to the crappy ending we did receive. It left a bitter taste making you believe that rudra never loved paro really when that could never be true. Tu mein hamesha has and will be rangrasiyas trademark. Very happy to read your enjoying my story. Hope you do continue to.

If you dont mind clicking like to each chapter I post then please please do buddy me and I will pm you whenever I post a new chapter.

Many thanks again for your comment.
Cutemithra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely chapters. So Paro remembered laila now. Loved Paro's little advice to sunehri, boosting up her self esteem.
Parudfannew thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Is 69 up? N have I missed it?
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Zara, thanks for double treat...needless to say both the chapters are awesome.
Bhavya-Esther thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I am eagerly waiting for your update,..

We are all waiting more than
11 days..
264 hours...
15840 minutes...
950400 seconds...
57024000 Milliseconds...
This much timing i am waiting for your next update..
Waiting is killing me dear...
pls update as soon as possible...
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the lovely double updates zara