Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rehann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Fe-en-Dios

Oh my God ..i had to rub my eyes n see how the 'troll intrusion ' can get people back from hibernation πŸ˜† Abhi and Rehann welcome back πŸ€— ... Its so good to see u guys back. πŸ˜³

BTW looks like eventually the 'purpose ' of the troll was to bring up the discussion towards the 'rumoured' show πŸ˜† No prizes for guessing why πŸ˜› although why did she beat arnd the bush with pot shots at sanaya's personal life beats me πŸ˜† we would have obliged her without that as well, seen some worst cases arnd here πŸ₯± And shunning the troll defo makes up for some good IF rules cos ignoring is encouraging πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Anyway back to the meaningful things... Shona, Fadilla, Anisha, Shivi and Mini thanks for updating the beautiful pics and vids. U guys rock πŸ€—πŸ˜³ Loved to see our girl's pics, manages to put a smile on my face always πŸ˜›Also loved to read about the discussions on sanaya's roles. πŸ˜ƒ

The new video from the cocktail party and the wedding 'vouches' for the fact that Sanaya and Mohit are blissfully happy and in love with each other β€οΈ The couple looked happy and the kiss during the wedding was uber cute πŸ˜›. touchwood , God bless them. And yet again i will reiterate that the wedding was a classy affair πŸ˜›. 

I too agree that there has been no new news about sanaya's new show and maybe we will be flooded with news very soon. πŸ˜³

PS Maybe its time to put up on the new thread that ' Troll Trespassing is Prohibited'  Although its not gonna guarantee that there wont be any 'alien invasions' πŸ˜† but no harm trying cos i am guessing the new thread will be info and news heavy πŸ˜›

Hi N!!πŸ€— Missed u alot...
hibernation and me??😑 Well said indeedπŸ˜† MoNaya and their love story is not new for all Sanaya Fans... We know how much they r in love with each other... I want (in future) my hubby to hold me and stare at me with that eyes... he so in love... he adores her like she is his precious baby... for me there nothing more I want... Wish both of them have a blissful wed life...

Agree... the wedding was a classy affairπŸ˜›

Her new show... since the birdy said it gonna be a show for SP so I guess that the only thing we can believe... finite/Sarun/IPKdobara/or whatsoever... is just to hype the things up... lets wait and see... I guess we will direct get the intro promo and follows with rainy pics and articles... I love surprise and being a Sanaya fans is just so full of excitement... hahaha...πŸ˜†

Troll trespassing? I don't mind them... bring it on!! It's Sanaya anyways so what u expect?πŸ˜›
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
SARUN_FANCLUB @SARUN_FANCLUB  
Urvi.96 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: melfns

Awww awww β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ  

and we have people come here to say their love is not genuine πŸ˜²

Now I know what they meant by salty kisses! β˜ΊοΈ
Guinea thumbnail