Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

Only Batman movies are huge it rst all are not that big hits. Superman movies are boring only Man of Steel was good rest what came it before all were too boring.

Nolan bros Bat trilogy did wonderfully on BO with 2 movies grossing above $1 Billion mark. 

The Amazing Spidey series was full of jokes n it didn't got that love from ppl what it gor with Tobey Maguire one. So Warner Bros shld be careful with Spidey movies as their 3rd movie plan of Amazing Spidey was nixed coz of underwhelming response from fans. 

Iron man Trilogy collected more than Batman Trilogy. and none of trilogy or any movie from DC can be at same level of Avengers. Avengers is on some other level. it still has 2 movies left plus I think will be combined with Guardians movie to defeat "the other one", Thanos.
DianaPrince thumbnail
☺️
joker and harley...

wish they used arrow's deadshot though😆 He was so hot😆
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved, loved both of the SS trailers. Harley is ❤️.

DC finally coming alive on the big screen and it looks epic. Cannot wait for it all to unfold.

The question though is, who are they fighting? Do you think it could be related to MOS, like some more people following Zod's ship?? There are weird zombie like creatures and you can spot what looks like tentacles as well. Or is it Enchantress's doing? Or something else entirely (probably is the case but hey, nothing wrong in speculating)

They said that these movies will be more connected that we think and that it will come as surprise to some just how much. That why I think there is a connection with MOS. I like that they are going for more connectivity, more coherence. That gives them the space to just go full out and tell probably the biggest, greatest story ever told. Where every thread comes together and makes a universe that is truly something special.

And who is Scott Eastwood playing? I think he is Nightwing send undercover by batman to keep an eye on things. Now that would be awesome. This would also explain the presence of Bruce Wayne. Batman I can understand (its his Rouge's gallery) but Bruce? What purpose has he got going there and who is he meeting without the cowl on?

Another theory is that he is Deathstroke (Slade Wilson). Personally not much excited about this. Him being Dick is so muck better.

We have no clue as to what is going on and that makes me even more excited.
Edited by -Arsal- - 8 years ago
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -Arsal-

Loved, loved both of the SS trailers. Harley is ❤️.

DC finally coming alive on the big screen and it looks epic. Cannot wait for it all to unfold.

The question though is, who are they fighting? Do you think it could be related to MOS, like some more people following Zod's ship?? There are weird zombie like creatures and you can spot what looks like tentacles as well. Or is it Enchantress's doing? Or something else entirely (probably is the case but hey, nothing wrong in speculating)

Joker, I think. Harley will betray em. 

And who is Scott Eastwood playing? I think he is Nightwing send undercover by batman to keep an eye on things. Now that would be awesome. This would also explain the presence of Bruce Wayne. Batman I can understand (its his Rouge's gallery) but Bruce? What purpose has he got going there and who is he meeting without the cowl on?

I thought he's simply one of the officers who gonna keep an eye on the baddies. 😆