21/1 = Prince Yash raping Ganga on bed/ Sagar rescues Ganga - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by elsa_3

😭😭😭

elsa_3 = dont cry...why r u crying...they cannot use Real life forum ppls relations abuse just to lick Reel life cast...Sorry..not acceptable
Originally posted by SaynaFM

ðŸ˜Ą

Aur nahin to kya...idiot female...
Arey actualy i was zapped . .she was not that strong. I thot she cab resist and fight better
Standing itself or will hit him...
Lekin ye tou mast dhhhan karkey bistaarrr pey girr gayi.

You know Librapaposwetie, I'm going to have to be painstakingly honest here.ðŸ˜ģI know and understand that everyone is entitled to their own opinions and have the freedom of speech. But I have realized that almost all of your topics are completely and utterly subjective. We understand that you dont like Gangaa/But do you realize that topics like these may instigate an argument?ðŸĨąðŸĨą

Andsorry to say, but ur posts make no sense, I fail to understand them! Aise haalat mein gangaa kya, koi aur bhi ladki hoti toh kya kar sakti thi?😕😕

&&&&&&&    how the helll   i hv bn tagged for not liking ganga.
Reeead my comments in below...whr all saying her stubborn etv
Reeead

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4553726&PID=130497481&#p130497481

Have you even bothered read and reply my self topic

Geography - ganga river finally meets sagar sea

Nahin na ?? Then how hell i dislike gangaa...what hilaarious.
I think overall she was too stunned to react in a normal way... she will run to where? there is space.. but she will not escape... she was trying to find what prompted Yash to take that step.. she was too shocked wen he said that she allows only Sagar (who doesn't want U) to touch in that way... I want you and will b with u ...

I mean she was too shocked that she did look like a despo... she will now straighten up with her studies... and in the future wen Yash tries it again she may handle it better ...

yes Sagar saved her.. but how the hell did Sagar enter the room ...
Originally posted by naj7

I think overall she was too stunned to react in a normal way... she will run to where? there is space.. but she will not escape... she was trying to find what prompted Yash to take that step.. she was too shocked wen he said that she allows only Sagar (who doesn't want U) to touch in that way... I want you and will b with u ...

I mean she was too shocked that she did look like a despo... she will now straighten up with her studies... and in the future wen Yash tries it again she may handle it better ...

yes Sagar saved her.. but how the hell did Sagar enter the room ...
cz sagar hero hai...makers all time do such mistakes...like...they have taken a leap of 10years but pre-leap gangaa was 5yrs old so that means now gangaa is 15th but how can 15yrs old girl studies LLB..they keep doing such mistakes and think people donot notice 
aur...kyaaa   Woh 15 saal kee lagti bhee hai...??   30-35 kee lagti hain..!   hoounhh... ðŸ˜Ą
Originally posted by librapaposwetie

aur...kyaaa   Woh 15 saal kee lagti bhee hai...??   30-35 kee lagti hain..!   hoounhh... ðŸ˜Ą
32 ki ha