Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: starstruckk

Is it just me, or does Just Go To Hell really grow on you with time? I didn't like it much initially but now I do. 

100% πŸ˜‰
Amit Trivedi is a magician!! The song has grown on me so much, got it on repeat while I clean my room, perfect soundtrack πŸ˜³
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Heard 3 songs till now...all are amazing
bokul thumbnail
Mandvi Sharma @MandviSharma

And this is the innocent voice behind the most charming song of the year. #DearZindagi title track made special by u kid @jasleenroyal

Ritesh Sidhwani @ritesh_sid

@karanjohar @aliaa08 @gauris @iamsrk looking fab all the best moi friends

Edited by GERUA - 7 years ago
bokul thumbnail
bokul thumbnail
Faridoon Shahryar @iFaridoon

"I'm really happy to have done #DearZindagi. I usually don't say it but it's a beautiful film" :@iamsrk #TalkingFilms

"@aliaa08 is Mesmerising,hypnotising.I m v happy that I worked with her.She's a v good actress.I learnt a lot 4m her":@iamsrk #TalkingFilms

"When two actors meet they r just actors irrespective of their age or experience.As an experience I'm taking a lot 4m @aliaa08" :@iamsrk

bokul thumbnail
Arijit Singh @ARIJIT__SINGH

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=ZRxEx3OQbQw ... #TuHiHai from #DearZindagi out @iamsrk @KausarMunir @aliaa08 @RedChilliesEnt @raiisonai @ItsAmitTrivedi @gauris

bokul thumbnail
RelianceEntertainmt @RelianceEnt

RelianceEntertainmt Retweeted Alia Bhatt

Reliance Entertainment releases #DearZindagi in US & Canada on 23rd Nov (Thanksgiving Weekend) & in UK on 25th Nov! @gauris @iamsrk

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

#AskSRK: Shah Rukh answers questions by Deepika, Kajol, Alia, Arjun, Sooraj in 'DearZindagi' style!

Shah Rukh Khan's playing a life coach to Alia Bhatt in Dear Zindagi but in real life, too, the actor gives amazing advice. He has an answer to everything. We asked industry folk (and some of his friends) to send in a funny question each to be answered by him.

So, here goes... the DNA After Hrs version of #AskSRK...

Alia Bhatt,

Dear Shah Rukh aka Jug, Apart from a lion, if you had to pick an animal, which one would you choose and why? Love, Alia

Dear Alia, I would say a monkey. I like monkeys, they are sweet. I like the way they hang and stuff. Especially in Jungle Book, the way they talk and behave, is something I love. I would have anyway not picked a lion. Everybody tries to be the lion. Though I have the mane, I like monkeys a lot. Especially when I was young. Also, if you have seen Jungle Book, you will remember them saying, I have a little banana.' I love monkeys but I am very scared of them. I have put that fear in Raees too, but then again, I love them because they are so human-like " weird, strange and very nasty!

Deepika Padukone,

Dear Shah Rukh, When was the last time you scrubbed your lips with strawberries? Love, Deepika

Dear Deepika, I have better lip balm now. From Alia. But this strawberries thing is a joke. My lips get dark and I read something on the Internet: How to get your lips to look red?' And they said we should rub strawberries. One day on the sets of Chennai Express, I found out that they used to get strawberries. So full day, I used to keep rubbing strawberries on my lips. Only at that place Wai. That's the last time and I haven't scrubbed them since then!

Kajol,

Dear Shah Rukh, Since you love blacks, blues and whites so much, would you ever wear any other colour besides that? Love, Kajol

Dear Kajol,

Given a choice, no! I have to fight with my designers when they give me different colours. Black, white and blue and at the most, bahut push ho gaya toh grey. But I don't like colours. I feel awkward wearing colourful clothes. If it's not in a film.

Arjun Kapoor,

Dear SRK, How do you have this gift of holding on to a conversation and investing so much time, no matter how busy you are? Love, Arjun

Dear Arjun, It's because I'm interested in people. I love people. And I hardly get to meet them. Not you, because you are a movie star and my colleague, so I keep meeting you guys often. I have no other access to the outside world, so when I do meet someone from outside this industry, I am genuinely curious to know how this is working. It could be someone completely way out and a lot of times, people even pull me away saying, What are you talking to this person for?' I find it very interesting. Most of the actors don't have that. People may still say that Oh, I have friends and all' but you do lose touch with the outside world once you are a movie star because you are mostly in studios.

Sooraj Pancholi,

Dear Sir, After the supreme success and stardom you've achieved, do you still have stage fright? Love, Sooraj

Dear Sooraj, Oh yeah! Extreme stage fright. My knees knock, I am nervous but I am fortunate that I am one of those people whose palms don't sweat. I hate sweaty palms. But yeah, I am very scared to go live on stage. Even till date. Even if it's just a small little gig.

Saiyami Kher,

Dear Shah Rukh sir, Everybody standing outside Mannat thinks you are living in Jannat. What's that one thing you haven't experienced and would ask Zindagi for? Love, Saiyami

Dear Saiyami, There's nothing that I haven't experienced. I have experienced it all. There's nothing I would ask of life more except health for my children.

Harshvardhan Kapoor,

Dear SRK, Do you think it's important for a newcomer to follow their gut and make choices they are driven by artistically or is it important to first win over the audiences in a safer way? Love, Harshvardhan

Dear Harshvardhan Follow your gut. If you are unique, you will become a big star. If you aspire to be what you want, you will face obstacles but overall, if you continue doing that, you will definitely be unique. Like I remember we were talking about this in an earlier interview. Anushka had said that actors should do what they want to and not what people want them to.

Sajid Khan,

Dear Shah Rukh, You are naturally a great speaker. When you speak, do you think people hear you or listen to you? Love, Sajid

Dear Sajid, I think half and half! (Laughs) Some just love the sweetness and the sexiness in my voice. I don't know. I speak irrespective of what they feel.

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report-we-asksrk-2274452

bokul thumbnail

MUST WATCH: "@aliaa08 can laugh at herself as you said...": @iamsrk #TalkingFilms

bokul thumbnail
Dear Zindagi @RedChilliesEnt

Zindagi is super special, so are you. Check out #TuHiHai and fall in love! http://bit.ly/TuHiHai  @aliaa08