Thank you Niti Taylor For This - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago

Niti is a precious jewel, in their simplicity and delightful smile conquers all around.
I love this sweet girl.
Among European fans she is very popular.
Edited by kany - 8 years ago
Thank you for such a nice and lovely post I'm yet to watch the chat session and haven't interacted with her till now but have seen all her ivs and there is never a dull moment when she interacts she is always cheerful always has good things to say about everyone and has time and again acknowledged fans love
Her simplicity and humbleness sets her apart from the crowd she is a wonderful person and seeing her always brings a smile wishing her success and happiness...love you Niti Taylor keep smiling :)Edited by Kuushi - 8 years ago
Kuushi you are always welcome n thank you for adding positively to this post. Truely Niti Taylor all the IVs are Unique in there own way , no repetition . All time she adds something new which makes us all the more excited to watch her IVs again n again.
Niti Taylor is love ❤️
This girl nvr fails to surprise me with the amount of efforts she put in to interact with her fans & tell them how much they mean to her. I love how she alwys find ways to appreciate her fans & thank them just like how we find ways to appreciate her. 
I am anxiously waiting for her comeback now. 😊😛 I hope she makes a good choice as far as her role is concerned.
Also , the way and the frequency with which she interacts with her fans sets her apart and it also shows that she believes in setting trends of her own.

Appreciate her😃⭐️
Thank you Kkkhushi for finding sometime out of your busy life n contributing posivitely towards this post and also for appreciating the content. Truely the positivity n love she eexhibits towards herher fans helps us also to give the same in Return.
backwiththebang thank you truely for your valuable comments. And Yes Even I am Eagerly waiting for her back onscreen with amazing and exciting project in hand. If somebody ask my wish I Would love see her All shades of dancing SkillsSkills through Jhalak Dikhlaja on Colours. She herself mentioned in the interview she has been taking Dancing Classes with Shyamak Dawar for almost 12 years . After listening this I Am really excited and Eagerly waiting to see her in Any Dancing Reality Show. Just my views and if someone doesn't like it its OK .and it there itself. I would preferprefer POSIPOSITIVITY AROUND THIS POST.
Thank you all for mataining this Positivity.
SHE IS A REAL SWEETHEART...
AND I LOVE HER FOR THAT... ❤️
Thank youyou apps33 for your valuable comments and niti is truely a sweet heart
Thank you Kany for your positive input. I am also Very Glad to know that NITI Taylor is Very Famous Among European Crowd. This shows how much she is loved n appreciated all over the World. She herself mentioned in her interview that she never ever thought she will have fan following from all the parts of world. She also thanked everyone for Showering Genuine love towards her.