Debate Mansion

Are youngsters careless drivers? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

souro

souro

Posted: 25 February 2007 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mermaid_QT

Originally posted by tania.ganguly

Originally posted by souro

5) Everyone thinks noone can drive like him. LOL

Soumya

Is that from personal experience? WinkLOL

Rash driving is prevalent among all ages.Would have to dig up data on whether rash driving is more prevalent in teens and young adults( the data would be flawed as many people do not report accidents if it involves just their car)

One day , a SUV overtook me with just a few inches between the vehicles.

And she had a child in the backseat.

My uncle's car that I was driving got totalled thanks to someone who did the same thing.  She just did not stop at the TOLL plaza while I was watching her come and rear-end me while applying her mascaraDeadDead
She also had 2 kids in her back seat and my back seats almost became front seats with that hit of a Dodge ram on a civic.

Are you ladies trying to substantiate one of the earlier poster's claim of women being Nuke hazardous driver Nuke.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Are youngsters careless drivers? (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 25 February 2007 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

Soumya

Rash driving is prevalent among all ages.Would have to dig up data on whether rash driving is more prevalent in teens and young adults( the data would be flawed as many people do not report accidents if it involves just their car)

One day , a SUV overtook me with just a few inches between the vehicles.

And she had a child in the backseat.

May be the kid was about to puke and mess up the upholstry....LOL.. why are we bringing out exceptions to prove a rule...LOL

souro

souro

Posted: 25 February 2007 at 3:04pm | IP Logged

Soumya

You know me well Tania. LOL

Miss.Colorfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 25 February 2007 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
most of the youngsters are careless drivers cuz they want speed in their life and doesn,t want to follow the rules but some youngesters are mature and know how to drive and follow the rules. i read in newsapers that today a 18 yr girl got in a accindent died so mmany youngesters are careless.few are amture and ubnderstand the rules and drive safely.for me 100 out of 90 are careless only 10% are
mature

Post Reply New Post

Go to top