Debate Mansion

Are youngsters careless drivers? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

NKSUDHIR

IF-Dazzler

NKSUDHIR

Posted: 08 November 2006 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Not all youngester are careless drivers. Its just that many youngesters drink and drive carelessly and some others tend to follow them, it seems like most of the young drivers are careless but actually not. Kids are better learner than adults and they do drive good as long as they are not smoking while driving or on the cell phones while driving. Kids tend to get distracted more than adults thats why there are more accidents with young drivers that matured drivers.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Are youngsters careless drivers? (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hira_187

hira_187

Posted: 08 November 2006 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
i don't think all youngsters are "careless" driver. i still have to set foot on the road but i know i will be careful. this is a stereotype. it is unfair to classify ALL youngsters under reckless drivers. also i have seen ppl who are in late 20s n 30s that get drunk every night n have no life. their r reckless not w/ the road but w. thier life. so every one is their own individual n it is unfair to say ALL youngsters or women are bad in driving.

shikara

Groupbie

shikara

Posted: 10 November 2006 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
okay, for all those ppl who think women are careless drivers! Newsflash to yo , it cost much less to insure a women at any age especially under 25. Anyone with teenage kids on their insurance can vouch for it! So please stop it with this rubbish that women are bad drivers coz insurance people arent stupid to charge less for more reckless drivers!!!!

As for younger people, you cant generalize and say they are bad , when I was teen I drove quite carefully but a lot of my friends were awful, the guys sped a lot and didnt care for things like stop sign and females would chat, talk on the phone and apply make up and such. I think you can say statistically younger drivers tend to have more accidents and speeding tickets as a population vs. those of an older age doesnt mean everyone is the same.

sareg

IF-Dazzler

sareg

Posted: 10 November 2006 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
More than the youngsters, I am scared of driving by a old community

With the youngster I know they are more than likely to drive as if they need to go to the loo right away

With the senior citizens driving, I dont know if they are stopping for a STOP sign, taking a quick nap, or waiting for a pedestrian to walk and then drive the car over his/her leg.

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 November 2006 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 November 2006 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 11 November 2006 at 12:30am | IP Logged

Oh!!! This topic for me!!!! I'm really bothered about driving!!! If the driving is not proper we will create problems for ourselves and others and sometimes its is fatal,that's the reason I did'nt learn driving even a bicycle ,and I don't even in my dreams driving a 2 wheeler and for a 4 wheeler I will get a driver!!!!! Females are not good drivers in somany cases but not in all!!!

Cheers,

Mythili

Majority

IF-Dazzler

Majority

Posted: 11 November 2006 at 12:38am | IP Logged
What is "careless" driving?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top