Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 06 November 2006 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Are youngsters really careless & risky drivers?often people, mostly insurance companies say that young people are more careless & risky drivers than others. do u agree with it?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Are youngsters careless drivers?" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Sohniye-

Goldie

-Sohniye-

Posted: 06 November 2006 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Yeah i do, completely...cuz they are immature and don't really know what they are doing...so often they get drunk and drive, or even love speeding on the road...and its just so dangerous, and they don't realize how bad that can be...

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 06 November 2006 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
i think one should not generalize youngsters as reckless drivers. Yes, the age and raging hormones does bring reckless behavior of all sorts, driving being a component.. but not all.

Moreover, most of the times, i feel threatened on road by women in big truck / cars
1) talking over the cell- phone, Angry
2) fluttering in the wind like daffodils because the truck is too hard to handle, Angry
3) taking care of children in back seats while driving Dead
4) applying make up at traffic lights Dead Dead Dead

they are no children / youngsters and i always wish they were under 16 forever!!

mQT

4teen11

Posted: 07 November 2006 at 9:52am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

lighthouse

IF-Dazzler

lighthouse

Posted: 07 November 2006 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Are youngsters careless drivers?

It is the reason why they pay more for auto insurance until the age of 25+.

prakriti

IF-Dazzler

prakriti

Posted: 07 November 2006 at 8:47pm | IP Logged

This is all stereotypical stuff. Are all blacks' gangsters? Are all whites educated? Are all Asians smart? Are all women weak? Are all men goofs?

No they're not. It is wrong to categorize people. Im not saying that youngsters are the best drivers or the worst, all im saying is that some are and some aren't. Women drivers are also annoying, but so are men.. For example, today, I was sitting with my mom in the car, and another car was in front of us, at a stop sign. It got many chances to take a turn, but it didn't move.

"Must be a women driver" my mom said. I just didn't respond, as I was to busy singing a song on the radio. But, as we passed the car on the highway, we saw that the driver was a young, twenty something year old boy, who was taking him time and driving.

What does one have to say about that? And there are some old people who drive fast and break speed limits, but when someone sees a old person, they often think of them too be slow drivers.

Bottom line- people cannot be put in groups. Everyone is an individual and should be treated like one.

x3 Prakriti

Edited by prakriti - 07 November 2006 at 8:47pm

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 07 November 2006 at 8:52pm | IP Logged

I think youngsters drive carefully (i m  not saying all) but majority but bcz of some carefree younsters  it has become a saying that youngsters r careless drivers thats why their insurance is more expensive but according to me they drive more carefully then elder bcz they have less experience than elders and they drive with caution but elder ppl think that they have enough experience so they sometimes drive carelessly.

-Sohniye-

Goldie

-Sohniye-

Posted: 08 November 2006 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prakriti

This is all stereotypical stuff. Are all blacks' gangsters? Are all whites educated? Are all Asians smart? Are all women weak? Are all men goofs?

Bottom line- people cannot be put in groups. Everyone is an individual and should be treated like one.

x3 Prakriti

Wow Prakriti, i completley do agree with you, im so sick of these sensless stereotypes....EACH PERSON IS THEIR OWN INDIVIDUAL!...there isn't a certain "type" of people that do something...every person makes their decisions, has their own personality!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top