Mangalpur track Surbhi's favorite, SJ on Drivetime - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Hahaha tell me more jokes KSG/sj fan! And ban me again biased mods! Too much fun!  The delusion of certain fans and their fantasy stories are too funny ðŸ˜† And why suddenly KSG topics are allowed here!? may I ask??  Stick to the rules mods!  Edited by Nikki1aa - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Nikki1aa

Hahaha tell me more jokes KSG/sj fan! And ban me again biased mods! Too much fun! The delusion of certain fans and their fantasy stories are too funny😆And why suddenly KSG topics are alliwed here!? may I ask?? Stick to the rules mods!

Maybe now its the time the truth will unfold. Hope you disappear when that happens as you promised

Well time will prove who is/was delusional. I dont need to prove whether its the truth or a funny joke.
You're staying in Australia, i stay right next to them same damn city and close by. I have my ways to know the truth. Enough said.
I dont want to argue with you because its baseless and a waste of time and i dont want the topic to be closed down because of your unecessarry interference.
Still KSG n SJ as Asad n Zoya r so so popular as AsYa ...
This Forum is still  on Top cause of our Asya...

Hope to see them back  Onscreen again...
plz can anyone post the video link?
Earlier I said dat I wanted SJ in Lostboy show but now I don't want. Lostboy shows r awesome n interesting but their endings r disappointing n unsatisfying such as Fanaah, Warrior High n KYY. But want to see her in shows like Sadda Haq, Swim Team or Mastaangi dat also opposite KSG as they will be awesome in such type of shows wid less crying n more action. I never watched Swim Team but its a good show. Want SJ n KSG in another show but a good one. How abt Beintehaa Part 2 wid KaBhi just like IPK Part 2 was wid other actors?
karan and surbhi r ... god  they r just best
and surbhi is always kind with her co-stars and treat them as frnds
i dont think anyone with her have any complaints abt her
bz she is just so good not only professionally bt also as a person..
she always praised her costars . . . . who or whatever they are...
luv u surbhi jyothi... hope to see u once again with ksg..
luv ASYA ever , forever
Originally posted by angel_juhi04

Earlier I said dat I wanted SJ in Lostboy show but now I don't want. Lostboy shows r awesome n interesting but their endings r disappointing n unsatisfying such as Fanaah, Warrior High n KYY. But want to see her in shows like Sadda Haq, Swim Team or Mastaangi dat also opposite KSG as they will be awesome in such type of shows wid less crying n more action. I never watched Swim Team but its a good show. Want SJ n KSG in another show but a good one. How abt Beintehaa Part 2 wid KaBhi just like IPK Part 2 was wid other actors?
Sorry juhi...But Beintehaan means Zain&Aaliya and HarShika just hooked it up!!!U see even today IPK means everybody remembers ArShi and QH means AsYaor SaHil likewise BI means ZaYa...I dont mind it if KaBhi will be seen in a new show but not in BI-2!!!!!!
Originally posted by ajay227

Sorry juhi...But Beintehaan means Zain&Aaliya and HarShika just hooked it up!!!U see even today IPK means everybody remembers ArShi and QH means AsYaor SaHil likewise BI means ZaYa...I dont mind it if KaBhi will be seen in a new show but not in BI-2!!!!!!

BI has started again on Rishtey which shows 2 epis combined in a day so it will wnd in just 5 months instead of 10 months. But tgey changed its name n title track. Dis time I am watching it 4m d beginning n found dat Z is a gentleman compared wid most jerk n manhandling heroes as he neber misbehaved or hurt A till now. Only in dat show, heroine had self-respect. Well, then KaBhi sud do some unique show like Mastaangi. I am trying dat show to see how it turns out. In dat show, heroine is a grey character. 
Originally posted by yash565

Maybe now its the time the truth will unfold. Hope you disappear when that happens as you promised

Well time will prove who is/was delusional. I dont need to prove whether its the truth or a funny joke.
You're staying in Australia, i stay right next to them same damn city and close by. I have my ways to know the truth. Enough said.
I dont want to argue with you because its baseless and a waste of time and i dont want the topic to be closed down because of your unecessarry interference.

Why the hell do u know of my location!? I don't even know who u r! Freak!! Also I don't need ur delusional and made up sources who are crazy shippers and who don't know the difference between fact and reality! Bye bye!
Edited by Nikki1aa - 8 years ago