Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mermaid_QT thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
how bout hrithik's face on john's body? 😆 😆 😆
sowmyaa thumbnail
😆 Thanks Abhijit. I think it was much needed 😆... who is more HOTTER? I think they both are ... can we keep both 😉😛

Talent wise- I think Hritik is more talented than John.
Hotter- I think they both are equally hot. However, I find John more hot at times...❤️ 😳

IdeaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Robert Langdon
Professor of Symbology, Harvard University in disguise is none other than Dr Abhijit!!!

So you told your views about this immature discussions in a symbolic way!!!!!

Cheers,

Baby Mythili

insouciance thumbnail
hehehe,Those bibs were direly needed 😆

ACtually,on second thoughts,John looks nice too,if only he could cut his hair and shave,he'd give Hrithik a good run for his money....Even Abhishek is so gorgeous in Guru,so there's nothing like permanant crush and undying loyalty 😆😉

But concur with Pradarshak..John is self made,Hrithik has Daddy dearest to bail him out whenever his career looked sloppy....As John himself says,one wrong move and he'd be obliterated!He has no one to fall back on,no one to bail him out of crisis!,,...and for THAT one reason,I respect SRK too 👏
IdeaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Buffie

hehehe,Those bibs were direly needed 😆

ACtually,on second thoughts,John looks nice too,if only he could cut his hair and shave,he'd give Hrithik a good run for his money....Even Abhishek is so gorgeous in Guru,so there's nothing like permanant crush and undying loyalty 😆😉

But concur with Pradarshak..John is self made,Hrithik has Daddy dearest to bail him out whenever his career looked sloppy....As John himself says,one wrong move and he'd be obliterated!He has no one to fall back on,no one to bail him out of crisis!,,...and for THAT one reason,I respect SRK too 👏

Buffie !! I must say you are official Ash of India Forums.Not in looks(as no one is bothered about looks here) in appreciating talent and intelligence.Oh!!! Maa!!! You change loyalaties so often and you defend yourselves wonderfully and by the we start beleiving and agreeing your argument u change your loyality.Leave SRK atleast, he's sad that his movies are his movies are not hit nowadays!!!BTW some where u said people hate ur arguments,you just misunderstood them,its just their way of appreciation!!

Cheers,

Mythili

Edited by mythili_Kiran - 17 years ago
rhabia thumbnail
wow erm lets c now well John is better looking than Hrithik but dhoom wise hrithik looks much hotter than john from the 1st dhoom, however that would be just basing it on 1 account overall John has looked more cooler than Hrithik in many films so hands down to JOHN
jasmine_anih thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hrithk is kind of guy you take home to mummi daddi,

John is the guy you date and friends try and steal.