I deserve the body I have today: Parineeti Chopra - Page 6

Posted: 8 years ago
Please someone give her a National Award and make her shut up. 
She is turning into one unbearable person.  😡😡 😡 

So despite getting Meri Pyaari Bindu...is she still not getting anymore offers?😕
Originally posted by Noteworthy

So despite getting Meri Pyaari Bindu...is she still not getting anymore offers?😕

This is an old interview from January. It's an older thread that just popped up now.
Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

This is an old interview from January. It's an older thread that just popped up now.

Oh haha...I always seem to do this, thanks IALB😆
Earlier she spoke about how comfortable she is in her bod and was sick of people talking about her weight and now she has this to say.Why is she so obsessed with her it.Get over it already, woman.

All her ads are about the same crap too.Gosh, she needs another talking point.
Go Parineeti Chopra! You deserve it as you prove hard work pays off! & you have every right to gloat & preen. Only people who struggled with weight issues all their lives truly understand what she feels.
Plus, better be in the news for something so positive, no? She will inspire a few to take their fitness seriously, nothing wrong with it. Now onto some fitness endorsements👏
It's funny how pari keeps talking about the weight but then I started thinking I rather have her talking GOOD things about herself then some other actresses always busying talking ish about others, putting down others So good for Pari👍🏼 She's looking good these. But she does need an award for weight loss program though😆
So obvious that she was made to take a year off and essentially loose weight for better roles by her manger mentor or whomever. This interview is setup to tell her side of Bs and pretend this was her idea. It's sad that despite loosing weight and looking fab, she sounds so confused about it. She says she was made to do weight loss which she didn't want to do VS she had to do this for herself.

Eitherways, she still looks so awkward with her body in her post weight loss pics, actually this photoshoot is one of her better looks. I hope she keeps this weight and figure, as For her frame, this is her ideal size
Originally posted by _Procrastinator

Sonakshi and Bhumi aren't talking about their weight in every damn interview.
Also Sonakshi isn't slim and she is still someone who gets body shamed by people of this forum & all over social network

@adapada- infact Bhumi just lost the weight which she gained for DLKH, and the weight loss wasn't drastic like Parineeti- she just looks fitter!