--Nazakaat-- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
From the caps i could make it out...poor twinj
I am excited for next epi...
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^ I am too.. im excited to see twinkle trying to pacifiy him. 
_Ridz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am such a fan of roothna manana scenes.. I am eagerly waiting for twinkle manaofying kunj.. 
Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
The best part about sid is his voice was just soo perfect today there was the hurt in his voice that gives me goose bumps😳 Edited by Zawra - 8 years ago
RosyRosh thumbnail
^ Ridz.. you know Id love to see her trying to pacify and him not relenting.. and then based on Vimals post.. she thinking she really HURT him so much that he is talking about getting a divorce from her (really has to do with Maya).. Her leaving and him going after her and then the confession.. unless its to soon for confession.. but even a little realization.. i want you in my life types..and lets be friends.. start on friendship kind of thing.. I wont mind that either.
RosyRosh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zawra

The best part about sid is his voice was just soo perfect today there was the hurt in his voice which gives me goose bumps😳

soo true.. that little quiver was ... ðŸ˜³
Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: SiyapaaQueen

^ Ridz.. you know Id love to see her trying to pacify and him not relenting.. and then based on Vimals post.. she thinking she really HURT him so much that he is talking about getting a divorce from her (really has to do with Maya).. Her leaving and him going after her and then the confession.. unless its to soon for confession.. but even a little realization.. i want you in my life types..and lets be friends.. start on friendship kind of thing.. I wont mind that either.

actjally wants the same..its too soon for a confession but yup "i want you in my life types..and lets be friends.. start on friendship kind of thing.."
this will amazing
RosyRosh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zawra

actjally wants the same..its too soon for a confession but yup "i want you in my life types..and lets be friends.. start on friendship kind of thing.."

this will amazing

And in there friendship stage.. their trips stumbles and stuff bringing them closer to realization. ðŸ˜³

oh my mind is on a roll right now. 
_Ridz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I just had to tweet to them that they were brilliant today
RosyRosh thumbnail
@ Ridz- -- i dont have twitter so fromm my side too! ðŸ¤£ tell them I love them.