Ohh......No!!!....Suhani.. This is mere Stupidity..

PrathameshS92 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Sorry..   Guys... but I am calling this idea... a mere Stupidity... Till now Suhani was out of the BH to collect some proofs and today... She decided to enter BH secretly and collect some proofs... I BET she is going to get trap herself in her stupid plan... The Precap says it all...Rags will find Suhani in Gauri's room... She is clever in such things... She won't let any chance to blame Suhani... She will surely blame Suhani... saying she has come here to collect some proofs against Aditya or so any other reason...
   Suhani has done mistake...She could have told atleast something to Yuvraj... What she heard from Bhavna... Not all but atleast she should have asked Yuvraj to believe in her.. For what she had planned to gain some proofs... There's only Sharad who knows the truth and what Bhavna has told to Suhani...
      Aise chori chupke apne ghar mein ghusna koi acchi baat to hai nae...jo koi tumpar believe karien...infact... Such behaviour makes other to doubt upon you...I don't bet that sure this will happen or not but... Its all what I felt... The forum articles and SP promo... (suhani consoling pankaj and one voice-over from behind talks about giving statement against Pankaj)...guys...Something big is too happen still... The CVs haven't let that promo go waste... The actual drama is still to happen...Don't forget these 24 hours... They are very important for both parties... Anything can happen... Don't forget what Dadi has told that lawyer... She can arrange fake proofs...
I am not of the opinion that sure this will happen but... This is what I thought after today's episode, precap and thinking about that promo...
And also the article about Yuvani to call of their wedding???... If the above thoughts turns in reality then... Sure Suhani will break her relation to BH..
Comment your views and opinions guys...Edited by PrathameshS92 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AgnesFan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
The olv even suggests the same..She is caught by rags I guess n then she interrogates Adi n is bashed by Dadi..Why would she open her mouth to Yuvraj..She definitely wont..When things go irrepairable she may reveal the conversation to him..
Dadi bashes her only for this thing😆She entered the house like a thief wrapping her in a shawl
Do you think  this Ila will be able arrange that strong evidence against Pankaj after watching all the evidences are in favor of him

Poor Pankaj gonna commit suicide
yuvani41 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yr prathamesh aiesa kuch nhi hoga shyd tumne kl ke 2 olv's nhi dekhe ya dekhe the agr dekhe hote toh tum yeh na kehte aj or jahan tk rhi 24 hours ki bt i think pankaj suicide tb hi attempt krega and chill ab mza ayega show mein sb theek hi hoga 
AgnesFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: yuvani41

yr prathamesh aiesa kuch nhi hoga shyd tumne kl ke 2 olv's nhi dekhe ya dekhe the agr dekhe hote toh tum yeh na kehte aj or jahan tk rhi 24 hours ki bt i think pankaj suicide tb hi attempt krega and chill ab mza ayega show mein sb theek hi hoga 

yea Prags I am waiting for suicide scene
PrathameshS92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AgnesFan

The olv even suggests the same..She is caught by rags I guess n then she interrogates Adi n is bashed by Dadi..Why would she open her mouth to Yuvraj..She definitely wont..When things go irrepairable she may reveal the conversation to him..

Dadi bashes her only for this thing😆She entered the house like a thief wrapping her in a shawl
Do you think this Ila will be able arrange that strong evidence against Pankaj after watching all the evidences are in favor of him

Poor Pankaj gonna commit suicide

My opinion is... Suhani should have told Yuvraj before doing anything like such... After this Yuvraj may think that his wife doesn't trust him... See what she has to face now... Yuvraj too can't save or support her for the way she tried to gain the proof... This technique is bad... From myside too...in this way you can't achieve anything... If Yuvraj hd know what she was gonna do... He would have helped her and saved her from the bashing...
PrathameshS92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yuvani41

Yuvani41...main bhi yahi chahta hoon ki... Sb thik ho...But you too know...nothing can go so smooth like this... Kuch na kuch... Bawaal toh jarur hoga...
AgnesFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrathameshS92

My opinion is... Suhani should have told Yuvraj before doing anything like such... After this Yuvraj may think that his wife doesn't trust him... See what she has to face now... Yuvraj too can't save or support her for the way she tried to gain the proof... This technique is bad... From myside too...in this way you can't achieve anything... If Yuvraj hd know what she was gonna do... He would have helped her and saved her from the bashing...

I accept at least she could have said it polishedly..When he is standing by her going against his own family she has to reveal him..haq hai uska
PrathameshS92 thumbnail
Yes... Thats what... She was to do...
verma.nisha151 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
why suhani don't tell yuvraj about dadi. I think yahin bhi cvc ka kuch big plan hoga. hey cvc why you take this gauri track so long. please end it and bring some new and interesting track, please.
shadow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yaaa...i agree with u Prathamesh that Suhani should not move stealthly to her own house...bt i dont think there will happen sumthing for which Yuvani hv to call off their marriage...now the story will move forward to the real culprit which according to me will be certainely none other than Gauri...as after suicide attempt of pankaj ,yuvraj & suhani both will become more desperate to find the culprit at any costEdited by shadow18 - 8 years ago