Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ahmadalli thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nice update So the PM and Brin are crating doubts in RK's minds for his wife conspiring with someone. I hope RK knows his wife better to Be left doubted on their relation. Thanks for the update. Even if u give short updates no probs but make it frequent. My like Button isnt working So couldnt Do the same
Insaneniyu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hope rk doesnt doubt madhu
Awesome update
silverfire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great going. The suspense is building up.😛
Biwi or the Russian president.😛 First biwi then the president.😃
I suspect the president 's PA. She seems very upset when RK asked her to go out.
His boss suspects Madhu. He Is gonna get his head bitten off.😃

How is our boy gonna crack this?  Looking forward to it.

Thanks for the PM.
MlleAnonyme thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Ishu 🤗
Just started reading this. I know I'm behind many chapters 😆 But better late than never right? 😉 😆 I will give my feedback on each update 😃 excited to read the other parts. You are really an awesome writer. 😃 Just love your writing style ❤️
MlleAnonyme thumbnail
Something is fishy! Sullu is talking too much 🤢🤣
MlleAnonyme thumbnail
2nd Chapter
What the hell ?? Sullu knows about Rishabh? 😲 PS- Wasn't Madhu feeling uncomfortable with this man following her everywhere? 😆 From the airport to the passenger seats 😆 Missed RK in this chapter ❤️
MlleAnonyme thumbnail
Chapter 3
Wow I'm already hooked up to this story 😎 Sullu is awesome too 🤣 I hate him but like how he has planned everything in your story 😉 I love to read detective stories. But what does he wanna do with Vladmir Putin? 😉 😆
MlleAnonyme thumbnail
Chapter 4
RK was missing her so much started kissing pillows 🤣 I wonder what he will do to her when she comes back home 😉 🤣 That idiot punched Madhu? 😡 How bad! 

Suspense is killing me 😲

*Runs to read the next chapter*
MlleAnonyme thumbnail
Chapter 5
I wonder what's happening around? Is Sullu really a terrorist or just fooling Madhu with another intention? 😕 Awesome update Ishu 😃 I read 5 chapters in one day. Almost reaching the 6th (where you have updated the latest) 😉 😆 Keep on writing more 😃
MlleAnonyme thumbnail
Chapter 6 

Oh no! RK will suspect Madhu now 😔 Damn. This is too interesting. 👏 Can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon 😃 Overall it was quite thrilling to read. Loved the concept & you have manage to hook the readers to this story line which is amazing.