usha and her thinking is pathetic - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by 3dancelover

i felt bad too
But i feel like a woman not being treated well by her husband should want her son to treat his wife well 
And here she is trying to create a rift between her son and daughter in law
Originally posted by .Ragini.

And here she is trying to create a rift between her son and daughter in law
As a woman she should want a the best for another especially if its related to her son and family
i really dont understand why she hates twinkle
I used to really sympathise with her. I never liked her but I always felt a sort of pity for her. Then that epi happened where Twinkle stopped Manohar from hitting Usha. That day I though maybe Usha would learn to accept Twinkle. She did the exact opposite. When she lied to Kunj, that was the end for me. From then on nor do I sympathise with her nor do I pity her. She has lost all respect in my eyes. 
Exactly. she is so blinded by her insecurities that she doesn't realise how wrong she is.  Twinkle took a stand for her and even tolerated kunj's anger just so that usha doesn't end up proven wrong infront of her son and still usha hates twinkle 
I hope she realizes how wrong she has been one day 
Originally posted by Perwinkle

I used to really sympathise with her. I never liked her but I always felt a sort of pity for her. Then that epi happened where Twinkle stopped Manohar from hitting Usha. That day I though maybe Usha would learn to accept Twinkle. She did the exact opposite. When she lied to Kunj, that was the end for me. From then on nor do I sympathise with her nor do I pity her. She has lost all respect in my eyes. 
that scene made me so mad
She stood up against the man of the house, her saasur for u, and u say the exact opposite to Kunj.  She helped u after all.  Since the beginning in my head is why does Usha hate Twinkle.  Twinkle is a good bahu she didnt point out that Usha lied to Kunj and I doubt she ever will.  My symapthy has turned into hatred
Edited by 3dancelover - 8 years ago
She's Anita part 2. Bewaja Twinkle ki peeche para hai. Bebe is so much better.
I loved it when she was like i was missing a mother in this house but i have u Bebe
usha needs to be sent to london to stay with nikki