Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Thank heaven this never happened in JJKN!

blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

I saw a shocking news in Popkorn today:

Kanchi Kaul, who plays Anu in ELAS, has been ousted from the show, to be replaced by Sai Deodhar. I think most of you know that she is the real wife of Shakti Anand who plays Nikhil in the show, and it is being alleged that he was behind Kanchi's replacement. Of course he denied it, and Kanchi herself seemed to be unaware of what was happening. But it does sound fishy.

Now i couldn't care less for ELAS and its actors, but my heart goes out to Kanchi who, despite being a medicore actress, did carry the show for a year. To be ousted like this must be a big shock to her. Even the director was unhappy with this. Where are Sai and Shakti's professional ethics? And what is wrong with Sony?😡

It reminded me of the time when SS was to come on JJKN and we were all apprehensive thinking that SandA would overshadow JandA. I even put up a paranoid post wondeirng whether SS would replace Mona as Jassi!😕 Thank heaven, Tnd, no matter how mean they may have been, still have more sense than many producers. Imagine if Mona had been replaced by the lead actor's wife!! That would have been THE END of evrything we assocaited w/ our beloved show.😡 Of course, i think our angry letters also helped.😉

I think this is another reason to realise that our show was way, wayyyyyy above many other shows on TV.👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh yeah blyton thats esxactly what I had written in my post that another commendable thing abt JJKN was that none of the actors were replaced evn if they had quit the show .
I mean I for one wouldnt want to see some replacement for raj or mallika or even maria for that matter .
I remember how many posts were there against SS entering the show .I am glad that t&d didnt do that and  I also  appreciate mona and apurva for being loyal to the show inspite of it going downhill.
kudos to JJKN ,it was indeed the best show Edited by tina59 - 17 years ago
NKSUDHIR thumbnail
OMG, Blyton, I had no clue why the hell they are changing the story to different route. Now I understand the reason behind. Poor Kanchi------, I feel sorry for her. Its not fair with any actor to be replaced all of a sudden with Plastic surgery. But right after the surgery, she screamed for Nikhil and it was still Kanchi's voice. I cannot believe they are replacing her with Sai. Is she out of work or what that they are doing this to a young, talented actoress???
moondust thumbnail
WOW..it was just a matter of time before the makers of a show did something like that 🤢 ...Poor Kanchi
Do the makers really think that we want real life couples in their own romantic story in reel life too???🤢...they must be over the moon, I say!!!! 😛 😛 😛 ...can't they for once spare us??? 🤢 🤢 ...
But if sai did osmething like that...that was really low of her 👎🏼 ...
And I believe, had WE not done something, and had Tablet not been there...JJKN might've have been a lotttt worser, than it turned out to be towards the end...you thought that the viddhi crap was bad, huh? 😉 ...had we not acted, things could've been a lottttt worser 🤢
OoOoOoOoOo anyways, this reminds me of the time mansi was replaced by ss after plastic surgery...typical Kekta-ish 🤢 ...lolz, I even watched that episode 😆 ...

BTW, speaking of onscreen real life couplings...has anyone heard about the show SandA were supposed to do together? 😕 😕 😕 Edited by moondust - 17 years ago
sharna2k6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMMg wow!!! So is Sai or Kanchi the real wife of skakti??
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think AA would play so low if we have judged him right. He comes across as a decent down to earth kind of guy. I also read that Kanchi Kaul was acting pricey and giving the porduction house a tough time. And thats why Sony channel guys decided to sack her.
Sai Deodhar is playing the new character and she is Shakti's wife.
momogrl21 thumbnail
Awww...I feel sorry for her! 😭 I have never seen ELAS but it must be truly horrible to recieve such a shock! 🤢 I am very thankful that in JJKN there were no replacements. 😊 😊 I couldn't think of any other actors who would have portrayed the role like our cast did! 😳
Oh yeaa...the Vidhi era! I would have been soo upset if Vidhi would have been Armu's past 🤢 Thank god nothing like that happend 😊 But still Vidhi and SS' entry was all a super waste of time 🤢
mermaid_QT thumbnail
there are articles about Kanch Koul irrational demand / greed for money.

but then, there were pro-mona anti-shveta articles in plenty! so who is to believe what? i don;t know.
According to those articles, it is good that Sai could replace kanchi!
Good luck to the new jodi if kanchi had been greedy and ofcourse Kanchi Kaul if she was replaced in an unjust manner.   😃

qt
tiki5434 thumbnail

Awww poor Kanchi! That really sucks...

It just isn't fair... that poor girl...
Aabha thumbnail
I would've stopped watching JJKN altogether. There's no point in watching, when the life of the show would simply leave and be replaced.😕 It would've thrown everything else off balance. I wonder why Kanchi's being replaced though, and that also by Shakti's wife?😕 That's sad man, reeeal sad.