ARSHI SS: MY LOVE WILL NEVER END FOR YOU (Part 8)

SmilieeCutiee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Part 8

After that embarrassing moment both did not know what to do... they stood silently for a moment... then their silence broken by Arnav voice...

Arnav:  huh...Come lets go...

[Aashi did not try to speak further just nodded and left with him]

[In car both were silent for a long time then suddenly he asked]

Arnav: where do u live? I had heard that you r in Our guesthouse...

Aashi[come from her thoughts]: hann In Your guesthouse...

[after that both did not speak anything lost in their own thoughts... when they reached her guesthouse she did not utter anything but just with "Thanks" she left inside the house... He also left from there]

After some time in RM, while Arnav lying in his bed for sleep but it is very far from his eyes... his mind is fully engrossed in today events... He could not help but a adorable smile played on his lips... after that ice cream incident his body very much craved for her warmth, touch... he just wanted nothing but now itself go to her house and tell her how he really missed her these years and crave for her love just like before... but he could not... he thought IF THAT MOST DREADFUL DAY DID NOT HAPPEN IN THEIR LIFE THEN NOW THEIR LIFE WOULD BE DIFFERENT MAY BE THEY WOULD GETTING MARRIED AND LIVE A LIFE AS HUSBAND AND WIFE BLISSFULLY and soon drifted into sleep with HER THOUGHTS.

Meanwhile in the GH, Khushi oops Aashi(πŸ˜‰)is in the same state her mind is fully occupied in ONLY HIS THOUGHTS.. HIS TOUCH,HIS WARMTH  after a long years she get it AGAIN.. She just want it TILL HER LAST BREATH but she could not... Her mind is still registered with their CLOSE PROXIMITY after a long time... She is HAPPY her mind and heart filled with Joy...  but she is AFRAID  as its a wonderful dream if she get up from her sleep it will vanish... FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HER LIFE AFTER THAT DREADFUL DAY SHE WANTS TO LIVE A LIFE WITH ARNAV JUST LIKE THEY PLANNED 2 YEARS AGO and soon drifted into sleep with HIS THOUGHTS.

In next morning, in RM

[Aashi came to RM a little late all thanks to previous sleepless night... she thought Arnav would be gone for a work so she felt relieved as she did not need to meet his eyes after that awkward moment and ignore the thought she also feel little sad as she did not meet his eyes... soon she engrossed in her work...]

After an hour in living room...

Aashi talking with Nani while instructing about her health she heard a voice which she thought some time ago he is went for work not in home...

Arnav: Di... where the hell is my red file... i don't fin[his voice stopped as his eyes  meet with her eyes after that night and both are lost in previous events their trance interrupted by anjali's voice]

Anjali: Chote.. i did not saw any file of you.. you may have misplaced somewhere in ur room... wait i will come and check... [she getup to go but her husband shyam called her from his room to come to their room so she left with muttered sorry to arnav]

Nani: Aashi bitiya... Anjali bitiya busy with her husband but chote wants something then why don't you go and get for him[Aashi was shocked and about to deny her request but soon her expression changed into confusion when seeing smirk on Arnav face]

Arnav: Yeah... thats the good idea nani... She once told me its HER DUTY to take care of everyone needs in this house... so she did not mind to help me... hein na? [he asked her smirked without any choice as nani is beside her she just nodded and left with him to his room]

When they come to his room he closed the door that made her turned and wide her eyes shocked

Aashi: What are you doing? Why are you closing the door?

Arnav: i don't want any interruption while we are working[he said winked and come close to her]

Aashi[tremble]: k..ky... kyaa? Wh.. Which wor.. work you are talking ab.. about?[she said walking backwards until her back hitting wall]

[Arnav could not help but chuckled at her cute face while trembling and he closed the distance between them]

Previous

thnk u soo muchh fr spending ur valuable time in responding the previous one...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ i hope u liked this part too... pls kindly give ur feedback of this part... it vl b either good or bad..I hve no issues in dat coz ur comments means lot to me..πŸ˜‰ It make me feel to write even more...πŸ˜†

For PM Updates, Buddy me:  SmilieeCutiee

For a new readers:
~~MY CRAZINESS ON MY ARSHI~~

~😊SmilieeCutiee😊😳~

Edited by SmilieeCutiee - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pindborg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb Update. 
Waiting for next 
ghostlyghost thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome story.
thanks for the pm
aashi_asr thumbnail
Superb Update πŸ‘
Thanks for the pm

amirtanilson thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
that was really a cute upddate, but i found it little small one... please buddy don't be so ... please we are looking to get another update ... 
SmilieeCutiee thumbnail

Originally posted by: amirtanilson

that was really a cute upddate, but i found it little small one... please buddy don't be so ... please we are looking to get another update ... 

tq so muchh fr ur comment..😊😊 and am sry fr d short update dear... bt its really hard to get free tym during my college schedule u knw..πŸ˜­πŸ˜‰ hence forth i vl try 2 gve long updates as much as possible...πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ